Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senate Report findings: Russian election meddling even more extensive than known previously

Message 1 of 53

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I just wonder, do we all agree that the Russians did in fact meddle in our elections?  I ask the question because I don't know if all Americans are on the same page when it comes to that reallity.  But I  believe that our elections and all forms of our media were targeted and in some cases totally hijacked by the Putin/Russian cabal--all with the intent to get this most unfit "access" elected and in position to be their patsy/puppet.

Moreover, I believe that some of the most insistent Trump supporters right here on these forums are, in fact, Russian social bots/trolls  designed to spread pro-Trump propaganda.  I'm thinking this because after seeing Trump in action as President and the "mess" he has and continues to make, it seems without reason or common sense to follow such a man as this.   

I believe it is reasonable to assume we are all in agreement as to the Russian interference - past and continuing.

But, if Trump voters approve of his efforts to keep his campaign promises, that is hardly being a bot. It is simply a standard American way of dealing with things and is totalling non-partisan.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senate Report findings: Russian election meddling even more extensive than known previously

Message 2 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK should open his eyes. For starters (and only starters), he's guilty of surrounding himself with an arrray of convicted felons. That's incredible! We're talking about the President of the United States running a criminal enterprise.

If President Obama was surrounded by convicted felons, RK would have probably traveled to DC to demand impeachment of Obama. But he has no standards for Trump.

Once again the obsession with rk and the claimed mind reading ability.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 53

@Tom5678 wrote:
being completely incompetant for starters, and it goes downhill fast from there. Are you watching the evening news. You should.

Is supposed incompetence something requiring a Special Council and constant calls for impeachment. Or is the first just part of the "Resistance" and the second crybabies still unable to get over not getting their way in an election?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 53
so do I. Russia is STILL active in US media propping up their mess of a President.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Senate Report findings: Russian election meddling even more extensive than known previously

Message 5 of 53

Lydia said, "I believe that some of the most insistent Trump supporters right here on these forums are, in fact, Russian social bots/trolls  designed to spread pro-Trump propaganda.  I'm thinking this because after seeing Trump in action as President and the "mess" he has and continues to make, it seems without reason or common sense to follow such a man as this."

I completely agree with her.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 53

I just wonder, do we all agree that the Russians did in fact meddle in our elections?  I ask the question because I don't know if all Americans are on the same page when it comes to that reallity.  But I  believe that our elections and all forms of our media were targeted and in some cases totally hijacked by the Putin/Russian cabal--all with the intent to get this most unfit "access" elected and in position to be their patsy/puppet.

Moreover, I believe that some of the most insistent Trump supporters right here on these forums are, in fact, Russian social bots/trolls  designed to spread pro-Trump propaganda.  I'm thinking this because after seeing Trump in action as President and the "mess" he has and continues to make, it seems without reason or common sense to follow such a man as this.   

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Senate Report findings: Russian election meddling even more extensive than known previously

Message 7 of 53

RK should open his eyes. For starters (and only starters), he's guilty of surrounding himself with an arrray of convicted felons. That's incredible! We're talking about the President of the United States running a criminal enterprise.

If President Obama was surrounded by convicted felons, RK would have probably traveled to DC to demand impeachment of Obama. But he has no standards for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 53
being completely incompetant for starters, and it goes downhill fast from there. Are you watching the evening news. You should.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For those Trump Cult members who incredibly express doubt that their leader is running a criminal enterprise, I have a suggestion for them. Look at all the convicted felons, and soon to be convicted felons, surrounding Donald Trump. He hand picked every one of those felons to work for him. Do you really think it's possible that he's Mr. Honesty while only those working for him are criminals? 

Please keep in mind, the advice above is only for those seeking the truth.

What is he guilty of?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 53

For those Trump Cult members who incredibly express doubt that their leader is running a criminal enterprise, I have a suggestion for them. Look at all the convicted felons, and soon to be convicted felons, surrounding Donald Trump. He hand picked every one of those felons to work for him. Do you really think it's possible that he's Mr. Honesty while only those working for him are criminals? 

Please keep in mind, the advice above is only for those seeking the truth.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors