From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senate Passes Budget- Not One Cent 4 Wall

Message 1 of 42

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

NH and I can back and forth on this again and again, but here's the bottom line which everyone should understand. There's almost universal agreement in the world of economics that if we could magically remove the 12 million or so illegal immigrants from America (sending them back to their original country), we would have a RECESSION.

That's how important illegal immigrants are to our economy. Nobody's claiming they don't increase costs to the taxpayer, but we have to weigh the numerous benefits against those costs.

Finally, the children of illegal immigrants are often the most successful children in our country. So in addition to helping our economy now, they are creating a positive future for America.

So, you are admitting you were wrong again and they did consider state , local taxes, and SS.  Legal immigration we should all be encouraging but illegal aliens are a detriment to our country both economically, culturally, and safety. That's what we can agree on.  They are a big drain on our country and we all should do everything in our power to curtail this illegal activity.

The only Quantifiable Drain on our Country - is the Absolute Dilution of America's White Supremacy

AND

If you were a Honest Person - you would admit that is really what this Uproar from Trump - The Trump Cult & you is all about at least on this issue! 

Legal immigration I'm all for while illegal aliens, not so much. Just like locks provide a deterrent to illegally enter your house, a wall is a deterrent to illegal immigration.  The left is totally wrong on this issue as you are.

Tell us in detail how the wall will work in Texas, New Mexico, AZ based on your first hand knowledge of the border there.

The "wall" will exist where a wall is practical and where the terrain prohibits entry naturally, there will be no wall.  BTW, I have been at the border in all three states you mentioned and I am familiar with the terrain as you are NOT!

The shutdown affects no one so who cares how long the government is shut down!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/21/government-shutdown-how-does-affect-you-what...

You did not answer my question. You gave me some article you read. I have been to the border also many times as I live in a border state. The last time was about 3 weeks ago. Now tell me how the terrain and special living will be effected by a border wall. Start in Texas and work west. Your last sentence shows you understand little about the shutdown. It will effect a lot of people and that includes you.

That shows how little you know about the terrain and the shutdown. The shutdown will not affect me in the least and probably not you either. Most people are unaffected. Those that are affected are included in the USAToday article I have posted (few people affected).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/21/government-shutdown-how-does-affect-you-what...

You did not answer my question. The question was how the wall will work in Texas, NM, AZ  based on your first hand knowledge not how the Trump govt. shutdown will effect people. The Trump shutdown will effect everyone over time and has started to do that now.

I answered your two questions already. I'm not going into detail with you on either. The shutdown will affect me not at all, even if it stays closed. Where the wall can't be built, other ways will be devised and the terrain will take care of some of the border.  Sounds like you are not at all familiar with the area.

You answered neither question, and you do not go into detail as you have none. That is Trumps problem to. In fact that is the entire far right problem. They have not a clue on how to handle the border, but put what ever comes into their head as what should be done, and in the end nothing correct is  done.

The shutdown will effect 800,000 Fed. employees, and the places they live. There is something like a factor of 10 when you measure the impact on the economies of the areas  they live in. There will be employees of contractors to the Feds. who will never be paid at a later date which happily will happen with the Fed. employees, and that will cost the taxpayers more money so you will be effected by higher taxes. There will be all kind of business who will loose due to this. A lot of vacation areas around the country will be feeling it shortly, and they will lay off people. I live in a vacation western state and they are announcing what is closing tonight. There could be ski areas close that are on US land with US access roads.

Here we see how the far right care about no one but themselves. 800,000 people is the starting number effected and we are told by the far right they do not care about them since they are not effected. This is what Trump and his enablers have given the country. Well I do care about these people as should every true American and this Trump caused mess should never have happened. We can thank everyone who voted for rump for this as Trump has not changed in 70 years yet they voted for him.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 42

A.   What is the cost estimate of the mystical Wall?

B.   Who is going to pay for this Wall?     

A.   Donald originally suggested that his vision would cost $50B...I suppose that includes all the graft and cost overages.    Then the cost decreased to $20 B... Wait a while, it dropped to   5-6 B and now the $$ is < $2 B.    

Meanwhile the RW consistently portrays MX as a third world nation - so how exactly are they supposed to come up with the 20B...or whatever.

i would suggest that RW perform a tad of due diligence before they rant / rave and perhaps then they would reconsider their demand in a checklist and comprehend how uniformed they appear.   

The RW fearmongering is nothing but a hate for people and a false set of ideas that the "wall" will solve all drug trafficking that Ronald Reagan embraced to target non-white people.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 42

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

NH and I can back and forth on this again and again, but here's the bottom line which everyone should understand. There's almost universal agreement in the world of economics that if we could magically remove the 12 million or so illegal immigrants from America (sending them back to their original country), we would have a RECESSION.

That's how important illegal immigrants are to our economy. Nobody's claiming they don't increase costs to the taxpayer, but we have to weigh the numerous benefits against those costs.

Finally, the children of illegal immigrants are often the most successful children in our country. So in addition to helping our economy now, they are creating a positive future for America.

So, you are admitting you were wrong again and they did consider state , local taxes, and SS.  Legal immigration we should all be encouraging but illegal aliens are a detriment to our country both economically, culturally, and safety. That's what we can agree on.  They are a big drain on our country and we all should do everything in our power to curtail this illegal activity.

The only Quantifiable Drain on our Country - is the Absolute Dilution of America's White Supremacy

AND

If you were a Honest Person - you would admit that is really what this Uproar from Trump - The Trump Cult & you is all about at least on this issue! 

Legal immigration I'm all for while illegal aliens, not so much. Just like locks provide a deterrent to illegally enter your house, a wall is a deterrent to illegal immigration.  The left is totally wrong on this issue as you are.

Tell us in detail how the wall will work in Texas, New Mexico, AZ based on your first hand knowledge of the border there.

The "wall" will exist where a wall is practical and where the terrain prohibits entry naturally, there will be no wall.  BTW, I have been at the border in all three states you mentioned and I am familiar with the terrain as you are NOT!

You did not answer my question. You gave me some article you read. I have been to the border also many times as I live in a border state. The last time was about 3 weeks ago. Now tell me how the terrain and special living will be effected by a border wall. Start in Texas and work west. Your last sentence shows you understand little about the shutdown. It will effect a lot of people and that includes you.

That shows how little you know about the terrain and the shutdown. The shutdown will not affect me in the least and probably not you either. Most people are unaffected. Those that are affected are included in the USAToday article I have posted (few people affected).

You did not answer my question. The question was how the wall will work in Texas, NM, AZ  based on your first hand knowledge not how the Trump govt. shutdown will effect people. The Trump shutdown will effect everyone over time and has started to do that now.

I answered your two questions already. I'm not going into detail with you on either. The shutdown will affect me not at all, even if it stays closed. Where the wall can't be built, other ways will be devised and the terrain will take care of some of the border.  Sounds like you are not at all familiar with the area.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 42

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

AND

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 42

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

AND

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 42

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

AND

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 42

More hilarious responses :   Apparently, the WALL will not be contiguous but it will be a wall.   The RW appears to not comprehend that the non-contiguous wall already exists and does work to funnel people seeking asylum to be funnelled into locations - so that these people are not flooding into all parts of the border.  

Even the lowest IQ Bush comprehended that a complete border wall was nonsense.

Ha ha ha, I too have been on the border in all 3 states mentioned, so what is the point of that stataement....I hypothesize that is mere distraction, along with the bevy of threads that are all about "others" and their go-to distraction that will allow other RW to write nonsense....much like children being kept amused while the adults have serious discussions in the kitchen.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 42

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

AND

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 42

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

AND

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 42

Friday December 21 2018 - Republican Controlled Congress Adjourns

Trump Government Shut-down Imminent

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors