Today, 1 in 7 Seniors Live in Poverty -- AARP Foundation is Fighting to End Senior Poverty. Read More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Senate Intelligence Committee on Russian Interference

Message 1 of 5

Nobody likes to learn they've been bamboozled, and that is a polite word for what the Russians did to a great many Trump voters. What is even harder to swallow is the fact you're occupying a seat in the United States House of Representatives ONLY BECAUSE Russians rigged your election.

This means very few of the bamboozled will change their opinions (too painful to admit you've been THAT wrong) so the only way to prevent Der Trumper from leading us into Wars and Disasters greater than the last gutless draftdodging preppytwit the Republicans elected is to VOTE OUT THE REPUBLICANS IN NOVEMBER.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5

@Snoopy48wrote:

The Senate Intelligence Comittee stated that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump:

“After a thorough review, our staff concluded that the [Intelligence Community Assessment] conclusions were accurate and on point,” Warner said. “The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton.” 

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/387967-senate-panel-agrees-with-intel-assessment-on-russian-...

crickets.

It also exposes the House as a wing of Trumpiness.

So it begins.
Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5
Me too wishing I could help them along, but I am sure Mueller will do his BEST .
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5
of course they did. I am patiently waiting for Muellers final verdict on collusion, obstruction of justice money laundering and maybe more so though.
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Senate Intelligence Committee on Russian Interference

Message 5 of 5

The Senate Intelligence Comittee stated that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump:

“After a thorough review, our staff concluded that the [Intelligence Community Assessment] conclusions were accurate and on point,” Warner said. “The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton.” 

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/387967-senate-panel-agrees-with-intel-assessment-on-russian-...