Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senate Intel Committee issues subpoena to Donny Jr.

Message 1 of 6

@MsStretch wrote:

I'm sure Dad will dictate some excuse for him to issue.  Oh wait!  He has executive privilege.  He will just tell Jr. to ignore.  Not like this is the House though; it's the SENATE Intelligence Committee (you know, mostly Republicans).

I am sure that is what will happen, but, this time is the Republicans that are requesting him to come to the Senate, I wonder what will happen if he doesn't come and how  then many of them will react to that?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

I'm sure Dad will dictate some excuse for him to issue.  Oh wait!  He has executive privilege.  He will just tell Jr. to ignore.  Not like this is the House though; it's the SENATE Intelligence Committee (you know, mostly Republicans).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

This is the best. He’s the one I loathe the most. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

I am sure that Lindsay is running around trying to see what he can do to help Jr. and he will scream bloody murder. but again, if they don't comply  simply take it to court to decide. and really claim that the Administration is obstructing all in order to run down the clock    and delay any actions that any of this will create.

There are ways in which the Senate and the HOuse have that they can request the curt to expedite the ocurt actions due to the delays that this Administration is wll known for.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@Tom5678 wrote:

Poor Donny Jr. lied to Congress it sure appears. He claims he was only "peripherally aware of" the Moscow Trump Tower project. Michael Cohen said he informed his Father at least 10 times...speculation is he will plead the 5th.

like Father, like son.

Yeah - Meaningless

If it hasn't become Crystal Clear to everyone by now

Trump is not going to Comply with any Investigation or Requst for Documents or Testimony from anyone into his Conduct or his Campaigns Conduct or any of the Conduct of any member associated with his Campaign or his Presidency or any Investigation by Congress into any Member of his Administration - His Family - His Businesses or his Campaign not the Secret Service - the Whitehouse Cook - the Staff of Air Force One - No One Will Be Allowed To Te3stify or supply Documents

Simple Message

Trump is King and King Trump is Above the Law

Trump Knows there is No One in Congress with the Courage to do their Jobs - no One Willing to

Honor the Constitution

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Senate Intel Committee issues subpoena to Donny Jr.

Message 6 of 6

Poor Donny Jr. lied to Congress it sure appears. He claims he was only "peripherally aware of" the Moscow Trump Tower project. Michael Cohen said he informed his Father at least 10 times...speculation is he will plead the 5th.

like Father, like son.

Kudos
Views
Replies