Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sen. Graham - "I see no way forward,"

Message 11 of 14

My heart  is heavy. and I feel extremely sad.  As a Republican I cannot believe the 360 degree change in this man.

This man used to be a Republican, a proud Republican that exhibited honesty, and integrity in his convictions. that fought for many issues that mad McCain great in many ways. 

What has happened to this man.? what has made this man become a Hench for Donald Trump? 

It cannot be love of country, because there is none of that now.. It cannot be that he really thinks that all is well with this Administration. So what it could be.?
My only excuse is that perhaps Trump has something on Graham that he cannot afford to be made public.But if there is no excuse. then he has become the most  dishonest individual that has ever existed.  he doesn't deserve to be called McCain friend. If McCain was alive he would unfriend him and would not even speak to him

He has become the most embarrassed Republican in Republican history. 

He is a disgrace that is pulling a Party that was known for their moral values. and he will pay for his hypocrisy  and lack of integrity.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

"I see no way forward,"

There is a way forward, if half a dozen Republican Senators drop party and become independents it's over.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

The rational "path forward" is for trump to compromise, he has been offered a compromise funding border security including money for fences or barriers, just not a "wall". America was built on compromise and trump is saying "my way or the hi-way", he acts like a dictator.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Sen. Graham - "I see no way forward,"

Message 14 of 14

On this, the 20th day of the partial government shutdown, all hope was lost.

At least for Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham. Graham is a surprisingly strong ally of President Donald Trump, but also someone with a demonstrated track record of working across the aisle.

"I was hopeful last night, not hopeful today." 

Democrats, on the other hand, held fast to their consistent position:

Trump should agree to reopen the government -- and then they would talk about border security. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been adamant throughout this shutdown that Democrats will listen to no proposal that includes money for a border wall.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies