Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Seeking asylum isn’t a crime.

Message 1 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Actually, the facts in detail are quite clear, "It is not illegal to seek asylum legally - period". All your offensive talk about "Trump's thugs" and the diversion about slavery do nothing to change the very basic truth that I have posted.

What does your "morality" tell you about national borders - should they exist or not?

What does that have to do with it? You continue to evade and divert. I asked you a question that you cannot answer because you clearly have no morals.

It is not all that complicated no matter how many questions you ask - "It is not illegal to seek asylum legally - period"

Now they are reporting that three-year-olds are making court appearances alone. Now they are reporting that parents are being told they have to be deported, WITHOUT an asylum hearing, if they want to see their children.

But the law! you whine. You'd have been first in line to report people hiding escaped slaves. You would have jumped for joy to turn in Anne Frank because hey, those were legal act.

Because you applaud the horror. You love the cruelty. You revel in their pain. You can babble all you want and divert all you want. But you have no morals and should be shunned by normal society.

I'll be the first. 

Anne Frank??? She was not an illegal immigrant. "Slaves"?? They were not illegal immigrants Please try to stick to the topic.

Really?

With a straight face?

"rk"is requesting that a poster stay on-topic  - when - during the last couple of years, "rk" has appeared to have deliberately gone and remained off-topic many many dozens, if not hundreds of times?

Just saying how things have been in the past couple of years...

Wouldn't that be much like the multiply adulterous trump lecturing anyone about marital fidelity?

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Actually, the facts in detail are quite clear, "It is not illegal to seek asylum legally - period". All your offensive talk about "Trump's thugs" and the diversion about slavery do nothing to change the very basic truth that I have posted.

What does your "morality" tell you about national borders - should they exist or not?

What does that have to do with it? You continue to evade and divert. I asked you a question that you cannot answer because you clearly have no morals.

It is not all that complicated no matter how many questions you ask - "It is not illegal to seek asylum legally - period"

Now they are reporting that three-year-olds are making court appearances alone. Now they are reporting that parents are being told they have to be deported, WITHOUT an asylum hearing, if they want to see their children.

But the law! you whine. You'd have been first in line to report people hiding escaped slaves. You would have jumped for joy to turn in Anne Frank because hey, those were legal act.

Because you applaud the horror. You love the cruelty. You revel in their pain. You can babble all you want and divert all you want. But you have no morals and should be shunned by normal society.

I'll be the first. 

Anne Frank??? She was not an illegal immigrant. "Slaves"?? They were not illegal immigrants Please try to stick to the topic.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Mary - Have you accepted the fallacy of "Seeking asylum isn't a crime"? It depends on how you do it - legally or illegally.

They are doing it legally when they can.

They are doing it illegally when the CBP lies to them and tells them the legal crossing is closed, which is against international law (yes, I'm aware that Trumplings spit on international law.).

They are doing it illegally when the border crossing is backed up and they've already spent months walking across deserts with little food.

When they do it illegally, they present themselves to the first person they can to apply for asylum. Unlike all previous administrations, Trump's thugs have decided to actually prosecute this misdemeanor without trial. This is the legal loophole that you and Trump rely on to put infants in jail.

Slavery was once legal, too. If I had lived then, I'd have been one of those folks breaking the law to help them escape. Because laws can be immoral. And morals are the highest standard to which we can hold ourselves.

How about you, Mr. Illegal Loophole?

You are going of the edge again. Let's keep it simple. It is not illegal to seek asylum legally - period. Agreed?

If by "going off the edge" you mean "explaining the facts in detail," then I'm guilty as charged.

And you ignored my question of you. Even if something is illegal but it's immoral to punish it, where do YOU stand? With fleeting legality, or with eternal morality?

I'll be the first. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@afisher wrote:

Ignobler RK has reached their stride in trolling 

"their stride"??? WOW!!! rk is now plural, very impressive.

The Russians that trained Trumpsters has a convert, so other than being a nuisance to scroll through what they want to make believe is that I would read their multiple entries, which is not happening. 

And, of course, the current craze - when unable to deal with the logic offered, post something about Russians, bots, Fox, troll, etc.  

Aside from the fact that many of the cases which have been in the news are cases of Legal Asylum seekers and children were separated from their families and the multiple times that the current WH regime is attempting to keep families apart and make the children slaves is not going to drop out of the headlines ....regardless of the amount of trolling here.  

Another current craze - "children as slaves". Have you pictures of them pickin' the cotton?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Mary - Have you accepted the fallacy of "Seeking asylum isn't a crime"? It depends on how you do it - legally or illegally.

They are doing it illegally when the CBP lies to them and tells them the legal crossing is closed, which is against international law (yes, I'm aware that Trumplings spit on international law.).

They are doing it illegally when the border crossing is backed up and they've already spent months walking across deserts with little food.

When they do it illegally, they present themselves to the first person they can to apply for asylum. Unlike all previous administrations, Trump's thugs have decided to actually prosecute this misdemeanor without trial. This is the legal loophole that you and Trump rely on to put infants in jail.

Slavery was once legal, too. If I had lived then, I'd have been one of those folks breaking the law to help them escape. Because laws can be immoral. And morals are the highest standard to which we can hold ourselves.

You are going of the edge again. Let's keep it simple. It is not illegal to seek asylum legally - period. Agreed?

If by "going off the edge" you mean "explaining the facts in detail," then I'm guilty as charged.

And you ignored my question of you. Even if something is illegal but it's immoral to punish it, where do YOU stand? With fleeting legality, or with eternal morality?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

Ignobler RK has reached their stride in trolling    The Russians that trained Trumpsters has a convert, so other than being a nuisance to scroll through what they want to make believe is that I would read their multiple entries, which is not happening.   

Aside from the fact that many of the cases which have been in the news are cases of Legal Asylum seekers and children were separated from their families and the multiple times that the current WH regime is attempting to keep families apart and make the children slaves is not going to drop out of the headlines ....regardless of the amount of trolling here.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

What are "rk's" thoughts on the following?

What does "rk" think the odds are that trump may end up considering seeking asylum with Putin?

Yanukovych did...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

Worth looking at and then coming together as a nation.

https://www.facebook.com/retainyourfreedom/videos/1611610525540642/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, meme and text

Kudos