Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Securing the border

Message 41 of 45

@MaryM328039 wrote:

I support Trump on everything.  Staunch Republican, I am. 

But, a wall is not going to solve the problem of illegal immigration.  It may help, but there are so many tunnels, and illegals who want to come to our country will find a way.

Lately, the death of children has been prominent in the news.  I do not like to say this, but there are people who would sacrirfic the safety of their children to enter our country illegally.

I like Canada and many other countries, where to enter legally, one must be an asset (have essential employ, such as a physician).

I love hispanics.  I do not love they take jobs, healthcare, etc. from US born-citizens.  I know an hispanic who works in our country only to send his income to his family in Mexico doing no stimulation of our economy.  I am a nice person ahd hate to be saying this, but that does not seem right.

The wall Trump wants adds nothing to our security and is a waste of money. As for stopping immigration, what donny wants is in an area nobody is using. As for stopping drugs, there's videos all over the internet showing drugs simply being thrown over the wall to dealers on the US side. Want to stop this? Decriminalize drugs and start jailing the CEOs of Big Pharma who produce ten times the medical needs for their drugs and pretend to be amazed that that excess production winds up addicting people.

When you have a child in YOUR custody and the child dies, it is YOUR responsibility. Being "in custody" makes it impossible for the parent to see to the childs needs. Until Trump, the World saw America as a place that would offer refuge to hard working honest people and those parents still believed that when they left everything behind and TRIED to move their children to safety.

As for taking your jobs, no immigrant TAKES an American's job. THE BOSS GIVES THE JOB TO THEM. Want it to stop go after the boss not the worker. About half (4.4 million) of the undocumented workers file income tax and paid $23.5Billion in 2016.

The money being sent to Mexico was EARNED, which means the sender added more than that amount to the profits of his/her boss. Half of the immigrants also pay taxes and contribute to Social Security, but not having a valid SSN, there are virtually no benefits they can receive. The CATO institute, a radically Right Wing outfit, estimates deporting our undocumented workers would cost the economy $21.4Billion in LOST goods and services each year.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 45
@cent..............your post is completely off topic. Why don't you start a post that gives you the chance to talk about lying, cheating, birth, etc. This one is about securing the border. None of your business where the poster you answered travels to or from? Seems like a personal question that you have no right to ask.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 45

Here's an idea on the wall that might work.  Build it on the Mexican side and call it foreign aid.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 45

Does "everything" include lying to the American people over 10 times a day on average?  Does it include cheating on his wife after delivering their first child?  Does it include defrauding thousands of students?  You support that!  Really?

BTW, do you travel outside our borders?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Securing the border

Message 45 of 45

I support Trump on everything.  Staunch Republican, I am. 

But, a wall is not going to solve the problem of illegal immigration.  It may help, but there are so many tunnels, and illegals who want to come to our country will find a way.

Lately, the death of children has been prominent in the news.  I do not like to say this, but there are people who would sacrirfic the safety of their children to enter our country illegally.

I like Canada and many other countries, where to enter legally, one must be an asset (have essential employ, such as a physician).

I love hispanics.  I do not love they take jobs, healthcare, etc. from US born-citizens.  I know an hispanic who works in our country only to send his income to his family in Mexico doing no stimulation of our economy.  I am a nice person ahd hate to be saying this, but that does not seem right.

Kudos
Views
Replies