Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Second Trump shutdown in 5 days

Message 1 of 9

Wait until you see the market crash after the second Trump shutdown becomes a reality. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

I’m so tired of this stuff. We are still providing resources for feds who were hurt economically during the shut down. 

The democrats in the Senate voted to approve a bill that would forbid governmental shutdowns ever again.  Several Republicans signed on, too. But not enough. If the government shuts down again, it is 100% on the GOP.  Completely their fault.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@MsStretch wrote:

Oh, for sure, it's all the Democrats' fault.  They don't even want to take "muderers" into custody!  (Muderers carry those "smocking guns", you know.)

buffoontweet -021019.png

(Muderers carry those "smocking guns", you know.)  Yep, they're out hunting down some tasty hamberders.
The sad moron has no reason to edit himself.  He's a genius.  Personally I think has dad continuing to bail him out of his screw ups somehow instilled in dt that it's okay to make mistakes, money fixes everything.  Now other people have to cover for him, correct his spelling and asinine comments.       Those efforts frequently result in deleted tweets or are changed not to appear they were composed by a 2nd grader.  As when a couple of days ago he cited Glenn Simpson as the author of the dossier.  Poof!  Basically, he's free to ride his roller coaster all day, every day.  Sometimes, and this is true, I just feel sorry for him.  But never longer than 3.5 seconds or more than once every 2 months.

As I understand, there was a concerted effort made by many Republicans advising him and berating him not to call a National Emergency during the SOTU.  I thought he would anyway.  Was wrong.  Well, whatever he has planned to save face (ha) AND carry out his Warning/Muddy Road Ahead threat on the 15th, I'm hoping those sane ones once again talk him down off the ledge he teeters on because it is clear he has no ability to do that himself.  Anyone stating he knows more than all the generals, clearly would not comprehend a Danger - Bridge Out sign.  He needs help, lots of help.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

Oh, for sure, it's all the Democrats' fault.  They don't even want to take "muderers" into custody!  (Muderers carry those "smocking guns", you know.)

buffoontweet -021019.png

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Looks like the budget negotiations have collapsed over immigration enforcement. Big surprise. Well, the economy can take a few more trillion dollar hits, right?

It could be that the Trump/Pelosi shutdown is approaching.

Could be. Since Pelosi was not in power when Trump refused to sign the bill he originally blessed, she can't take any of the blame for that one.  I wonder how many voters are going to say "Well, THIS time it is her fault as well"?  That is the problem with being the country's moron, people just keep blaming you even AFTER you stopped doing the stupid stuff. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Looks like the budget negotiations have collapsed over immigration enforcement. Big surprise. Well, the economy can take a few more trillion dollar hits, right?

I could easily settle the impasse.

Give INDIVIDUAL-1 around 2.8 Billion in return for permanent DACA protections, not temporary.

Hey, Conservatives, would that compromise work for you??????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Still 5 days left, guess we'll see!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Second Trump shutdown in 5 days

Message 9 of 9

Kudos
Views
Replies