Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP Job Board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

Message 31 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

How can you possibly equate idiotic, organized howling at the moon with the rational presentation of political opinion?

your post is a scream of despair..like most posts from the right the last few days. Its fun to troll the net..until someone "trumps" you with a fact card.

I also recommend post #1 for you.

So are you gonna' keep referring posters to post #1 until they agree with you?  I hope you hold your breath, cause it ain't gonna happen.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

How can you possibly equate idiotic, organized howling at the moon with the rational presentation of political opinion?

your post is a scream of despair..like most posts from the right the last few days. Its fun to troll the net..until someone "trumps" you with a fact card.

Why?

That has already been read and determined to be conservative/republican nonsense...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 88

@MIseker wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 88

@Olderscout66 wrote:

You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.

No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%

scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Dang !   I saw the title and thought this topic would be about all of the screaming and whining from the Right to distract from Mueller's surveillance and investigations that are getting closer and closer to trump !!!

No, chas - it's the loony left that still hasn't gotten over not getting their way a years ago so they are going to howl at the moon.

So Mueller is upset from a year ago and is "howling at the moon"?  I think that the right is upset about Mueller making arrests, serving indictments, and making tracks towards Trump so they are "howling at the moon".

Typically, you have completely ignored the basic point of the topic.

Really? The basic point of the topic is "screams of desperation".  I hear the screams of desperation every day here from the Right.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .......................

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Really? The basic point of the topic is "screams of desperation".  I hear the screams of desperation every day here from the Right.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .......................

I equate the Right's "idiotic organized howling at the moon" with their irrational and erroneous distractions, distortions, and lies that they post because of their concerns that Mueller's surveillance and investigations are getting closer and closer to trump.

tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...........

Charming Corb, charming.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I equate the Right's "idiotic organized howling at the moon" with their irrational and erroneous distractions, distortions, and lies that they post because of their concerns that Mueller's surveillance and investigations are getting closer and closer to trump.

tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...........

No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 88

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right.

Sorry, we on the left were a bit busy canvassing, calling and winning elections. What were you saying? 

I thought I was quite clear. What I was saying was - Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 88

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Dang !   I saw the title and thought this topic would be about all of the screaming and whining from the Right to distract from Mueller's surveillance and investigations that are getting closer and closer to trump !!!

The closer you look at the Russian involvement the more you see how the Clintons are guilty of the very thing you are accusing Trump of.  No evidence of Trump involved but mountains of evidence now emerging about the Clinton camp!

Be careful what you ask for...

hillary is not the US president taking advise from Putin. 

And that is why the cry babies are howling at the moon.

don't worry little one, #DonTheCon will change your diapie soon & give you a new bottle of fantasy! no need to howl at the moon. 

Charming cat, charming.

Kudos
Views