Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

Message 21 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Dang !   I saw the title and thought this topic would be about all of the screaming and whining from the Right to distract from Mueller's surveillance and investigations that are getting closer and closer to trump !!!

The closer you look at the Russian involvement the more you see how the Clintons are guilty of the very thing you are accusing Trump of.  No evidence of Trump involved but mountains of evidence now emerging about the Clinton camp!

Be careful what you ask for...

hillary is not the US president taking advise from Putin. 

And that is why the cry babies are howling at the moon.

don't worry little one, #DonTheCon will change your diapie soon & give you a new bottle of fantasy! no need to howl at the moon. 

Charming cat, charming.

woof woof. message to you from my ferocious dog. 

& merci beaucoups ...whatever you are? 

encore une fois:  fret not your tiny little noggin, do not sweat nor cry!  ....worry not little one, #DonTheCon will change your diapie soon & give you a new bottle of fantasy! no need to howl at the moon.   PS that noise you call a howl....expert tip: close your mouth & it will stop

tick tock  Mueller's closing in on 45...tick top   every day 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Really? The basic point of the topic is "screams of desperation".  I hear the screams of desperation every day here from the Right.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .......................

How can you possibly equate idiotic, organized howling at the moon with the rational presentation of political opinion?

I equate the Right's "idiotic organized howling at the moon" with their irrational and erroneous distractions, distortions, and lies that they post because of their concerns that Mueller's surveillance and investigations are getting closer and closer to trump.

tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...........

You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.

tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...........

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right.

Sorry, we on the left were a bit busy canvassing, calling and winning elections. What were you saying? 

I thought I was quite clear. What I was saying was - Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right

rk-boo hoo boo hoo  whaaaa whaaaaa boo hoo. that noise in your empty noggin is you!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Really? The basic point of the topic is "screams of desperation".  I hear the screams of desperation every day here from the Right.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .......................

How can you possibly equate idiotic, organized howling at the moon with the rational presentation of political opinion?

I equate the Right's "idiotic organized howling at the moon" with their irrational and erroneous distractions, distortions, and lies that they post because of their concerns that Mueller's surveillance and investigations are getting closer and closer to trump.

You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.

Charming Corb, charming.

Tee hee ..he thinks that noise he hears in his head is someone other than himself!  Tee hee  poor old thing.  Wind blowing through an empty space. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

amen..."tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump"

I'll make a donation today to help the Federal govt start on the new orange jumpsuits for 45 & his grifter crew

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Dang !   I saw the title and thought this topic would be about all of the screaming and whining from the Right to distract from Mueller's surveillance and investigations that are getting closer and closer to trump !!!

The closer you look at the Russian involvement the more you see how the Clintons are guilty of the very thing you are accusing Trump of.  No evidence of Trump involved but mountains of evidence now emerging about the Clinton camp!

don't worry little one, #DonTheCon will change your diapie soon & give you a new bottle of fantasy! no need to howl at the moon. 

Charming cat, charming.

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Charming cat, charming.

Not to mention, mixing metaphors much, comrade?  Ask your RU handlers to get you a grammar class to go along with basic punctuation. Your messages are difficult to understand for many reasons. The lack of clear english grammar and standard punctuation not the least of which - among the word salad. Do you use a random word generator to produce the postings?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Charming cat, charming.

Since you do not respond to my question, "what do you mean by 'cat'?"   And I see a pattern, you address women as "cat" .... clearly you must be a member of 45's "cat-grabbing-is-okay-with-me" club,

you expose psycho-social derangements that go far beyond, but frequently concomitant with sexism/racism/small mindedness. Sad

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 88

@Richva wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

your post is a scream of despair..like most posts from the right the last few days. Its fun to troll the net..until someone "trumps" you with a fact card.

I also recommend post #1 for you.

So are you gonna' keep referring posters to post #1 until they agree with you?  I hope you hold your breath, cause it ain't gonna happen.

I thought post number one was my complaining about a hangover from all the Democratic victory parties the night before. No?

No.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

your post is a scream of despair..like most posts from the right the last few days. Its fun to troll the net..until someone "trumps" you with a fact card.

So are you gonna' keep referring posters to post #1 until they agree with you?  I hope you hold your breath, cause it ain't gonna happen.

No - just until they understand what the topic is about.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

I thought post number one was my complaining about a hangover from all the Democratic victory parties the night before. No?

Kudos
Views