Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
186
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

186 Views
Message 11 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.


No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

 

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%


scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.


I see that our friend needs us to not get toooooooo sophisticated in messages [such as using analogies, metaphors, big words, complete thoughts, ....etc].  little rk gets cornfused.  [rk: was that better for ya - coRnfused?  speaking your language?]


WOW!! This is quite an off-topic attack roll.


See how the BOTS keep a very unimportant subject going for a long time so it will stop important subjects from being discussed. Now here is some real news. Did you see FOX News tonight. The judge told all he did date the girls except one, and he even asked at least one of their mothers for the OK to do it. Poor Shawn was so taken back he tried to put words in the Judges mouth to get him out of the mess he got himself into, but the judge did not take it. That is like in here when the far right post.


I don't know who those posters being intimidated by your BOTS are but I do know that intelligent posters know that they can start a topic any time they want and they can respond or scroll as they see fit.


All of that notwithstanding, the majority of American citizens already view him as "the pedo judge" - and if he wins the election, he will be known by the majority of American citizens as "the pedo Senator"...

 

 

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
186
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
174
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

174 Views
Message 12 of 88

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.


No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

 

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%


scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.


I see that our friend needs us to not get toooooooo sophisticated in messages [such as using analogies, metaphors, big words, complete thoughts, ....etc].  little rk gets cornfused.  [rk: was that better for ya - coRnfused?  speaking your language?]


WOW!! This is quite an off-topic attack roll.


See how the BOTS keep a very unimportant subject going for a long time so it will stop important subjects from being discussed. Now here is some real news. Did you see FOX News tonight. The judge told all he did date the girls except one, and he even asked at least one of their mothers for the OK to do it. Poor Shawn was so taken back he tried to put words in the Judges mouth to get him out of the mess he got himself into, but the judge did not take it. That is like in here when the far right post.


I don't know who those posters being intimidated by your BOTS are but I do know that intelligent posters know that they can start a topic any time they want and they can respond or scroll as they see fit.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
174
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

214 Views
Message 13 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right.


Sorry, we on the left were a bit busy canvassing, calling and winning elections. What were you saying? 


I thought I was quite clear. What I was saying was - Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right

 

rk-boo hoo boo hoo  whaaaa whaaaaa boo hoo. that noise in your empty noggin is you!


How very cat-like.

 

 

rk-take you long to come up with that? woof woof

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
214
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
219
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

219 Views
Message 14 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.


No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

 

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%


scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.


I see that our friend needs us to not get toooooooo sophisticated in messages [such as using analogies, metaphors, big words, complete thoughts, ....etc].  little rk gets cornfused.  [rk: was that better for ya - coRnfused?  speaking your language?]


WOW!! This is quite an off-topic attack roll.


See how the BOTS keep a very unimportant subject going for a long time so it will stop important subjects from being discussed. Now here is some real news. Did you see FOX News tonight. The judge told all he did date the girls except one, and he even asked at least one of their mothers for the OK to do it. Poor Shawn was so taken back he tried to put words in the Judges mouth to get him out of the mess he got himself into, but the judge did not take it. That is like in here when the far right post.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
219
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
224
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

224 Views
Message 15 of 88

Well, to be clear, the Democrats were certainly howling at the moon on Tuesday night. Not sure how that relates to desperation though. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
224
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

234 Views
Message 16 of 88

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.


No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

 

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%


scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.


I see that our friend needs us to not get toooooooo sophisticated in messages [such as using analogies, metaphors, big words, complete thoughts, ....etc].  little rk gets cornfused.  [rk: was that better for ya - coRnfused?  speaking your language?]


WOW!! This is quite an off-topic attack roll.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
234
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
232
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

232 Views
Message 17 of 88

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right.


Sorry, we on the left were a bit busy canvassing, calling and winning elections. What were you saying? 


I thought I was quite clear. What I was saying was - Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right

 

rk-boo hoo boo hoo  whaaaa whaaaaa boo hoo. that noise in your empty noggin is you!


How very cat-like.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
232
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

223 Views
Message 18 of 88

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Dang !   I saw the title and thought this topic would be about all of the screaming and whining from the Right to distract from Mueller's surveillance and investigations that are getting closer and closer to trump !!!


The closer you look at the Russian involvement the more you see how the Clintons are guilty of the very thing you are accusing Trump of.  No evidence of Trump involved but mountains of evidence now emerging about the Clinton camp!

 

Be careful what you ask for...


hillary is not the US president taking advise from Putin. 


And that is why the cry babies are howling at the moon.


don't worry little one, #DonTheCon will change your diapie soon & give you a new bottle of fantasy! no need to howl at the moon. 


Charming cat, charming.



@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Dang !   I saw the title and thought this topic would be about all of the screaming and whining from the Right to distract from Mueller's surveillance and investigations that are getting closer and closer to trump !!!


The closer you look at the Russian involvement the more you see how the Clintons are guilty of the very thing you are accusing Trump of.  No evidence of Trump involved but mountains of evidence now emerging about the Clinton camp!

 

Be careful what you ask for...


hillary is not the US president taking advise from Putin. 


And that is why the cry babies are howling at the moon.


don't worry little one, #DonTheCon will change your diapie soon & give you a new bottle of fantasy! no need to howl at the moon. 


Charming cat, charming.


Not to mention, mixing metaphors much, comrade?  Ask your RU handlers to get you a grammar class to go along with basic punctuation. Your messages are difficult to understand for many reasons. The lack of clear english grammar and standard punctuation not the least of which - among the word salad. Do you use a random word generator to produce the postings?


Interesting - cat also often went to grammar references as a divergent from the topic. Have you ever read Adam Smith in the original Olde English?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
223
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

199 Views
Message 19 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.


No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

 

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%


scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.


I see that our friend needs us to not get toooooooo sophisticated in messages [such as using analogies, metaphors, big words, complete thoughts, ....etc].  little rk gets cornfused.  [rk: was that better for ya - coRnfused?  speaking your language?]

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
199
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
180
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

180 Views
Message 20 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:


How can you possibly equate idiotic, organized howling at the moon with the rational presentation of political opinion?


.......................

your post is a scream of despair..like most posts from the right the last few days. Its fun to troll the net..until someone "trumps" you with a fact card.

 

I also recommend post #1 for you.


 


So are you gonna' keep referring posters to post #1 until they agree with you?  I hope you hold your breath, cause it ain't gonna happen.


I thought post number one was my complaining about a hangover from all the Democratic victory parties the night before. No?


No.


hey ricky .... i don't think it was only the democrats doing all the drinking around here, do you? methinks someone has a little ache in their head

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
180
Views