Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

151 Views
Message 1 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


How very cat-like.


How very Corb-like !!


It gets worse and worse. You actually went back five days to find something to make a childish response to.


 It gets worse and worse because you keep continuing with your childish comments. When you stop the childish "Cat" comments, I'll stop the 'Corb' comments.


O.K. - it is thinking cap time. Why do you suppose you had to go back five days to find that post to make the childish comment about?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
165
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

165 Views
Message 2 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


How very cat-like.


How very Corb-like !!


It gets worse and worse. You actually went back five days to find something to make a childish response to.


 It gets worse and worse because you keep continuing with your childish comments. When you stop the childish "Cat" comments, I'll stop the 'Corb' comments.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
165
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
171
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

171 Views
Message 3 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right.


Sorry, we on the left were a bit busy canvassing, calling and winning elections. What were you saying? 


I thought I was quite clear. What I was saying was - Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right

 

rk-boo hoo boo hoo  whaaaa whaaaaa boo hoo. that noise in your empty noggin is you!


How very cat-like.


How very Corb-like !!


It gets worse and worse. You actually went back five days to find something to make a childish response to.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
171
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
180
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

180 Views
Message 4 of 88

@john258 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.


No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

 

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%


scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.


I see that our friend needs us to not get toooooooo sophisticated in messages [such as using analogies, metaphors, big words, complete thoughts, ....etc].  little rk gets cornfused.  [rk: was that better for ya - coRnfused?  speaking your language?]


WOW!! This is quite an off-topic attack roll.


See how the BOTS keep a very unimportant subject going for a long time so it will stop important subjects from being discussed. Now here is some real news. Did you see FOX News tonight. The judge told all he did date the girls except one, and he even asked at least one of their mothers for the OK to do it. Poor Shawn was so taken back he tried to put words in the Judges mouth to get him out of the mess he got himself into, but the judge did not take it. That is like in here when the far right post.


Did he (Moore) happen to mention that while all this was alleged to be going on, he was a dye in the wool DEMOCRAT? Same party that Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, Charlie Sheen and on and on and on..... are proud members??


Give us all the information on that. Include dates, when where, and back up.


Oh, no. Doesn't work that way. You're the Doubting Thomas. I'm sure you have a computer, smartphone or similiar info producing device. Check it out and get back to us with all the info you're able to gather (painful as it may be). You won't have to back up.

After finding the info, you can then go out and "Scream helplessly at the sky".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
180
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
198
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

198 Views
Message 5 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right.


Sorry, we on the left were a bit busy canvassing, calling and winning elections. What were you saying? 


I thought I was quite clear. What I was saying was - Interesting - the loony-left howls at the moon because they haven't gotten over the loss of Hillary and that is somehow related to the alt-right

 

rk-boo hoo boo hoo  whaaaa whaaaaa boo hoo. that noise in your empty noggin is you!


How very cat-like.


How very Corb-like !!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
198
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
212
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

212 Views
Message 6 of 88

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.


No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

 

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%


scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.


I see that our friend needs us to not get toooooooo sophisticated in messages [such as using analogies, metaphors, big words, complete thoughts, ....etc].  little rk gets cornfused.  [rk: was that better for ya - coRnfused?  speaking your language?]


WOW!! This is quite an off-topic attack roll.


See how the BOTS keep a very unimportant subject going for a long time so it will stop important subjects from being discussed. Now here is some real news. Did you see FOX News tonight. The judge told all he did date the girls except one, and he even asked at least one of their mothers for the OK to do it. Poor Shawn was so taken back he tried to put words in the Judges mouth to get him out of the mess he got himself into, but the judge did not take it. That is like in here when the far right post.


Did he (Moore) happen to mention that while all this was alleged to be going on, he was a dye in the wool DEMOCRAT? Same party that Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, Charlie Sheen and on and on and on..... are proud members??


Got valid factual proof such as voter registration records and other court quality evidence - or is that a meaningless, fact-free, unvalidated allegation?

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
212
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
219
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

219 Views
Message 7 of 88

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.


No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

 

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%


scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.


I see that our friend needs us to not get toooooooo sophisticated in messages [such as using analogies, metaphors, big words, complete thoughts, ....etc].  little rk gets cornfused.  [rk: was that better for ya - coRnfused?  speaking your language?]


WOW!! This is quite an off-topic attack roll.


See how the BOTS keep a very unimportant subject going for a long time so it will stop important subjects from being discussed. Now here is some real news. Did you see FOX News tonight. The judge told all he did date the girls except one, and he even asked at least one of their mothers for the OK to do it. Poor Shawn was so taken back he tried to put words in the Judges mouth to get him out of the mess he got himself into, but the judge did not take it. That is like in here when the far right post.


Did he (Moore) happen to mention that while all this was alleged to be going on, he was a dye in the wool DEMOCRAT? Same party that Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, Charlie Sheen and on and on and on..... are proud members??


Give us all the information on that. Include dates, when where, and back up.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
219
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
228
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

228 Views
Message 8 of 88

Hannity did a scream of desperation this afternoon. He gave Moore 24 hours to explain himself.  I hear the pitter patter of little rat feet leaving the ship. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
228
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

234 Views
Message 9 of 88

fangoh45:  Did he (Moore) happen to mention that while all this was alleged to be going on, he was a dye in the wool DEMOCRAT? 

 

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I guess ol' Roy went where he would be a natural fit. I think Republicans would do well not to get into a peeing match with Democrats over which party has the most deviants and miscreants. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
234
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
240
Views

Re: Screams Of Desperation

240 Views
Message 10 of 88

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


You must have misread - it was the left howling at the moon.


No, if you SAY a dog's tail is a leg, the dog still only has 4 legs because SAYING something doesn't make it so.

 

It's the Right that howls at the moon, mostly to distract the neighbors from the evening news that continues to expose the ninny in the Whitehouse and the rapacity of the neoRepublicans using "tax reform" to take what little the middle class has left and redistribute it to the very top of the 1%


scout - if you go back to post #1 and read the CNN item, you will see no reference to dog tails.


I see that our friend needs us to not get toooooooo sophisticated in messages [such as using analogies, metaphors, big words, complete thoughts, ....etc].  little rk gets cornfused.  [rk: was that better for ya - coRnfused?  speaking your language?]


WOW!! This is quite an off-topic attack roll.


See how the BOTS keep a very unimportant subject going for a long time so it will stop important subjects from being discussed. Now here is some real news. Did you see FOX News tonight. The judge told all he did date the girls except one, and he even asked at least one of their mothers for the OK to do it. Poor Shawn was so taken back he tried to put words in the Judges mouth to get him out of the mess he got himself into, but the judge did not take it. That is like in here when the far right post.


Did he (Moore) happen to mention that while all this was alleged to be going on, he was a dye in the wool DEMOCRAT? Same party that Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, Charlie Sheen and on and on and on..... are proud members??

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
240
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors