Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Scott Pruitt Resigns🤣

Message 1 of 13

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Another one bites the dust !!!!   Trump can't seem to appoint anyone with ethics because he doesn't know what ethics are. Then again ........ anyone with ethics would stand up to trump.

Yes...but...Trump's pick WAS confirmed by the Senate, regardless of Pruitt's know character and ideological flaws.  Not so?   He was in charge long enough to do significant damage.  Intended damage.  There are reasons that happened.  First among them is that a corrupt electorate bought into what a corrupt demagogue said he'd do and, with the assistance of outside forces manipulating a corrupt system put him in office.  The tragedy is that the very citizens who were responsible for this do seem unable or unwilling to correnct a mistake that should be woefully pparent to them.  Tragic.  I think it is too much to expect wholesale corrupton to discipline itself.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

Another one bites the dust !!!!   Trump can't seem to appoint anyone with ethics because he doesn't know what ethics are. Then again ........ anyone with ethics would stand up to trump.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13
@Frozenoem

Oh LORD,
I already use one, I'm in deep do doooooooooooo, then again maybe not because I don't have to get one.

I already breath the crappy air that Pruitt tried or did make worse.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13
@ alferdpacker No, and it's Loooooooooooooooooooooog over do.

Problem is he probably won't have to pay a penny back of what he may have taken illegally.
I sure didn't like paying for those plane trips he would take, by way of the military, they were very expensive,.

Does this guy forget he puts his pants on 1 leg at a time like the rest of us. ? He better figure it out now!!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

My first thought:   Well, a replacement won't be any better for the environment, but maybe the person will be less corrupt.   No, wait....silly me.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

There does seem to be an abundance of retiring GOP politicians but, in Trumplandia I’m still waiting for more delights to happen today and this to be used as a cover for them.

Just something I’ve noticed with this WH occupant.

Wonder what’s happening in Mueller land, or any of the other continuing soaps for this 🤬 person.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

xrepub:  I sure hope them libruls will admit they were wrong. They said that Trump was not only stupid enough to hire him, but too dumb to ever fire him. We now know that Trump"s stupidity lies between those two points.

I don't think Trump was upset at the outright corruption or ethics scandals, I think the bad PR was getting worse and Trump didn't want it around to be used during the election. Otherwise, Pruitt would still have a job.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

Wonder if it was the 19th Federal Probe that went to IG today, that caused his rapid *

resignation.

Upon further reflection rapid in terms of anything in Trumplandia.

wondering if Bears Ears Monument will be recognizable to me or anyone else breathing after Zinke and Trump let the Canadians strip mine for ore, gas, etc.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/1014958254311510018

Froze

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

I sure hope them libruls will admit they were wrong. They said that Trump was not only stupid enough to hire him, but too dumb to ever fire him. We now know that Trump"s stupidity lies between those two points.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

https://blog.ucsusa.org/derrick-jackson/with-pruitt-under-fire-likely-successor-andrew-wheelers-coal...

Andrew Wheeler coal lobbyist new acting head of the EPA.

Oxygen tanks for all.

Froze

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors