Esteemed Social Butterfly

Scott Pruitt Resigns๐Ÿคฃ

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Lost count of the number of active investigations upon him, 14-15.

One less member of the Trump Swamp.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/395667-embattled-epa-head-pruitt-resigns

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

Another one bites the dust !!!!   Trump can't seem to appoint anyone with ethics because he doesn't know what ethics are. Then again ........ anyone with ethics would stand up to trump.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Trusted Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Another one bites the dust !!!!   Trump can't seem to appoint anyone with ethics because he doesn't know what ethics are. Then again ........ anyone with ethics would stand up to trump.

Yes...but...Trump's pick WAS confirmed by the Senate, regardless of Pruitt's know character and ideological flaws.  Not so?   He was in charge long enough to do significant damage.  Intended damage.  There are reasons that happened.  First among them is that a corrupt electorate bought into what a corrupt demagogue said he'd do and, with the assistance of outside forces manipulating a corrupt system put him in office.  The tragedy is that the very citizens who were responsible for this do seem unable or unwilling to correnct a mistake that should be woefully pparent to them.  Tragic.  I think it is too much to expect wholesale corrupton to discipline itself.  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My first thought:   Well, a replacement won't be any better for the environment, but maybe the person will be less corrupt.   No, wait....silly me.

Wonder if it was the 19th Federal Probe that went to IG today, that caused his rapid *

resignation.

Upon further reflection rapid in terms of anything in Trumplandia.

wondering if Bears Ears Monument will be recognizable to me or anyone else breathing after Zinke and Trump let the Canadians strip mine for ore, gas, etc.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/1014958254311510018

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

I sure hope them libruls will admit they were wrong. They said that Trump was not only stupid enough to hire him, but too dumb to ever fire him. We now know that Trump"s stupidity lies between those two points.

Honored Social Butterfly

xrepub:  I sure hope them libruls will admit they were wrong. They said that Trump was not only stupid enough to hire him, but too dumb to ever fire him. We now know that Trump"s stupidity lies between those two points.

I don't think Trump was upset at the outright corruption or ethics scandals, I think the bad PR was getting worse and Trump didn't want it around to be used during the election. Otherwise, Pruitt would still have a job.

There does seem to be an abundance of retiring GOP politicians but, in Trumplandia Iโ€™m still waiting for more delights to happen today and this to be used as a cover for them.

Just something Iโ€™ve noticed with this WH occupant.

Wonder whatโ€™s happening in Mueller land, or any of the other continuing soaps for this ๐Ÿคฌ person.

Froze

https://blog.ucsusa.org/derrick-jackson/with-pruitt-under-fire-likely-successor-andrew-wheelers-coal...

Andrew Wheeler coal lobbyist new acting head of the EPA.

Oxygen tanks for all.

Froze

Regular Social Butterfly

@Frozenoem

Oh LORD,
I already use one, I'm in deep do doooooooooooo, then again maybe not because I don't have to get one.

I already breath the crappy air that Pruitt tried or did make worse.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Frozenoem wrote:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Lost count of the number of active investigations upon him, 14-15.

One less member of the Trump Swamp.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/395667-embattled-epa-head-pruitt-resigns

Froze

Are you as deeply ashamed about feeling that it's a good thing that Pruitt resigned because of all that gross dishonesty and unethical behavior - as much as I am?

Really?  You aren't ashamed either? 

Grin

44>dolt45
Regular Social Butterfly

@ alferdpacker No, and it's Loooooooooooooooooooooog over do.

Problem is he probably won't have to pay a penny back of what he may have taken illegally.
I sure didn't like paying for those plane trips he would take, by way of the military, they were very expensive,.

Does this guy forget he puts his pants on 1 leg at a time like the rest of us. ? He better figure it out now!!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Another of Trumps bigliest decisions
So it begins.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png