From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Schumer

Message 1 of 9

mandm84:  Honorable Senator Charles E. Schumer is a Great Man of morals and integrity , but I would NOT expect a Trump supporter to notice or even care about such qualities.

Anyone with those qualities makes them very uncomfortable. so they become a target.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Honorable Senator Charles E. Schumer is a Great Man of morals and integrity , but I would NOT expect a Trump supporter to notice or even care about such qualities. Trump supporter's are also delusional enough to attack the impeccable career of the Honorable lifelong Republican Prosecutor Robert Mueller.

How low can you go for cover ???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@Epster wrote:

Speaking of propaganda, lies and fabrication, here we have a perfect example.

Yes, you did provide a perfect example of propaganda, lies and fabrications. Two polls bear it out, also, particularly among whites with a COLLEGE EDUCATION that oppose the policy.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2550

Onward, truth!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@BigLib wrote:

Related image

I guess her left arm is covering the addendum stating-

You're opportunists, your rapists, your gang members, your drug and child traffickers, etc. 

"Yes, my torch will remain lit for all who follow the law."

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@BigLib wrote:

Related image

Speaking of propaganda, lies and fabrication, here we have a perfect example. At issue is illegal immigration, rather than legal immigration. But that doesn't make for a resonating war cry, so the DEMS never mention that we are fighting illegal immigration. They like low-information voters to think President Trump is against all immigration, so they call him a bigot, Nazi, hater, racist.

The trouble with this is that it backfires. Sure, you get some people who can't think for themselves posting the party line, but anyone with a brain can see the issues clearly and can therefore see which side is lying.

Onward! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Related image

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Poster removed.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

I find it amusing, mostly, that the Dems scream so loudly about lying when they are such practitioners  of fabrication. I'm reminded of the Hillary quote regarding the lack of intelligence of most Democrat voters, and how they are easily manipulated. I think we've seen that clearly on these boards this week. (Well, for the past 2 years as well, but super clearly this week.) Schumer, of course, one of the current band leaders.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Schumer

Message 9 of 9

Schumer.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors