From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Schumer and Pelosi MIA

Message 41 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, it does appear that part of the Democrats job is to teach baby Donald not to be such an uncouth individuals. The lessons he would have learned in childhood had he not had his own bodyguards and private schools. 

No worries, Donald will have plenty of time to study up while the government is shut down. Even more if his taunts to Kim Jung Un result in nuclear war. 

The man is such an incompetent idiot. 

The issue is our  national tax code - not couth.

No, the issue is the incompetence of Trump. You should follow your own demands and read the first post in this thread.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Trump spoke reporters after the meeting with House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, but made sure he left the seats reserved for Pelosi and Schumer empty, with their name tags still in place.

McConnell and Ryan, however, attended the meeting anyway, urging their Democratic colleagues to join.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/28/donald-trump-leaves-chuck-nancy-seats-empty-talk-...

Only an idiot would attend that meeting after our PIGGISH PRESIDENT tweeted,"I don't see a deal".

Sounds like what little mind he has was already made up.

Well, at least McConnell and Ryan attended along with the President..............

Oh, wait a second, I said only idiots would attend the meeting........ I was right!!!!!!!!

Again, BRIETBART....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A JOKE OF A NEWS SOURCE!!!!!

Was the tweet not accurate?

Again that topic about the unhappiness is shown to be true when someone uses phony laughing to express his/her/its negativity and hatred.

no it wasnt accurate. lol. its a Trump tweet. My wife follows him and reads them all in the morning for our first chuckle of the day. Much hilarity today to follow yesterdays. its time to dig in to some real news to see what he is distracting from other than his failed legislative agenda.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Why are they MIA and not doing their job?  The short answer is they do not like President Trump...

Pure emotion is preventing them from showing up to work and do what they were elected to do.  

What a poor excuse...

Seems to me that they are doing their job, it is not their job to bow to Trump to boost his ego.

Since Trump only wants 'yes men' what was the purpose of the meeting?

Again, how do you arrive at a mutually acceptable solution if you refuse to talk?

You should ask Trump and the Republicans that since they are the ones refusing to negotiate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 68

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Trump spoke reporters after the meeting with House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, but made sure he left the seats reserved for Pelosi and Schumer empty, with their name tags still in place.

McConnell and Ryan, however, attended the meeting anyway, urging their Democratic colleagues to join.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/28/donald-trump-leaves-chuck-nancy-seats-empty-talk-...

Only an idiot would attend that meeting after our PIGGISH PRESIDENT tweeted,"I don't see a deal".

Sounds like what little mind he has was already made up.

Well, at least McConnell and Ryan attended along with the President..............

Oh, wait a second, I said only idiots would attend the meeting........ I was right!!!!!!!!

Again, BRIETBART....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A JOKE OF A NEWS SOURCE!!!!!

Was the tweet not accurate?

Again that topic about the unhappiness is shown to be true when someone uses phony laughing to express his/her/its negativity and hatred.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 68

@jimc91 wrote:

Why are they MIA and not doing their job?  The short answer is they do not like President Trump...

Pure emotion is preventing them from showing up to work and do what they were elected to do.  

What a poor excuse...

saw this yesterday..and on msm. 

The tactic was copied from mitch and ryan, who did worse for 8 years. 

Remember the Republican plan to obstruct Obama before he even took office? of course you dont.

the post and its supporters are pure hypocricy. nyeah nyeay nyeah is all it amounts to.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 68

@john258 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

After tweeting out another ridiculous tweet ensuring that Pelosi and Schumer knew this meeting was nothing more than one of trump’s reality show stunts, these top two Dems withdrew from the meeting. True to his carnival freak show nature, trump made sure that even though Ryan and McConnell flank him at every meeting, trump had the nameplates of the two Dems who weren’t interested in being part of his asinine tricks, placed beside him.

Each day he proves a multiplicity of times that he is a childish fool who will stop at nothing to prove himself to be incapable of acting like an adult, much less a president.

Chalk up another disgraceful act of stupidity for trump.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

If you look at FOX tonight you will see quite a bit about this meeting, and it follows the same path as what you see being posted in here. I would say FOX is giving the marching orders to the right wing followers as to what they should be posting on every web site they can find, as that will keep people from talking about the important issues like Trumps TAX Increase, Cuts to Medicaid, SS, CHIP and all other programs which help people, and the coming war with North Korea Trump wants  to start. As one Reb. Senator said on TV tonight We might have to go to war, and even if the price is over 1 million casualties in that area of the world that is ok. Keep in mind we know that the Russians have taught the Far right how to use the BOT farm and they are to try and defelect the real subjects.

Only the hate filled left would attempt to blame our President of the results of the actions of Kim. that must be quite a BOT farm you live on.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 68

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

After tweeting out another ridiculous tweet ensuring that Pelosi and Schumer knew this meeting was nothing more than one of trump’s reality show stunts, these top two Dems withdrew from the meeting. True to his carnival freak show nature, trump made sure that even though Ryan and McConnell flank him at every meeting, trump had the nameplates of the two Dems who weren’t interested in being part of his asinine tricks, placed beside him.

Each day he proves a multiplicity of times that he is a childish fool who will stop at nothing to prove himself to be incapable of acting like an adult, much less a president.

Chalk up another disgraceful act of stupidity for trump.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Since the tweet was truth, it appears that your pc-like insults directed at our President reflect nothing but deep seated negativity and hatred.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 68

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  Now I look upon this as Pelosi and Schumer having a teacher's strike in protest of trump being such a rotten and dishonest student !!!

There was no way they would attend any meeting after the insulting and hostile tweet this morning. I wonder if Trump did that knowing it would cause a giant headache for Ryan? Ryan is going to need Democratic votes to avoid a government shutdown because with the unhinged Freedom Caucus he won't have enough Republican votes. This will give Nancy Pelosi good leverage to get concessions in return for votes. Should be interesting.

Was the tweet not accurate? So it seems that some are disturbed by the truth.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 68

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, it does appear that part of the Democrats job is to teach baby Donald not to be such an uncouth individuals. The lessons he would have learned in childhood had he not had his own bodyguards and private schools. 

No worries, Donald will have plenty of time to study up while the government is shut down. Even more if his taunts to Kim Jung Un result in nuclear war. 

Now I look upon this as Pelosi and Schumer having a teacher's strike in protest of trump being such a rotten and dishonest student !!!

Of course you do. Were that true, it would be a very childish motivation for Congressional Leaders.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 68

@Richva wrote:

The issue is our  national tax code - not couth.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors