Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Schumer and Pelosi MIA

Message 51 of 68

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Why are they MIA and not doing their job?  The short answer is they do not like President Trump...

Pure emotion is preventing them from showing up to work and do what they were elected to do.  

What a poor excuse...

Seems to me that they are doing their job, it is not their job to bow to Trump to boost his ego.

Since Trump only wants 'yes men' what was the purpose of the meeting?

Again, how do you arrive at a mutually acceptable solution if you refuse to talk?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 68

LOL!! When Pelosi and Schumer go to work— and by the way, despite what FOXNews or Breitbart may have told you, these two made it clear they are interested in working with Republicans who cared about a bipartisan plan,  they do it for the good of ALL people, not  only the 1%.

On the other hand, when trump and the idiots who support him go to work, they are doing everything they can to rob lower and middle class Americans of whatever wealth they may have had, along with  dismantling  the rights and protections that the American people who need them most had before he  took office.

Best thing that could happen for America would be for trump to stay home, shut his mouth, and maybe read something so he had a clue what he was doing or talking about. Or because he seems incapable of the above—step down and stop the raping of and disgrace he’s bringing to this country. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 68

It's OK Chuck and Nancy...  You don't need to show up to work for the people that elected you because President Trump is so mean.  You guys can just take the next three years off...

What a strategy!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 68

Hey N.C.!!

i’m with you! I would also be ashamed to voice support for trump, Bannon, Spencer and any number of subhumans that American people have been forced to suffer at the hands of the minority and fringe of the population.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 68

@john258–It is clear trump lemmings haven’t taken the challenge with regard to watching legitimate news sites.  To quote a fool they understand, “sad.”

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 68

@jimc91 wrote:

Trump spoke reporters after the meeting with House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, but made sure he left the seats reserved for Pelosi and Schumer empty, with their name tags still in place.

McConnell and Ryan, however, attended the meeting anyway, urging their Democratic colleagues to join.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/28/donald-trump-leaves-chuck-nancy-seats-empty-talk-...

Only an idiot would attend that meeting after our PIGGISH PRESIDENT tweeted,"I don't see a deal".

Sounds like what little mind he has was already made up.

Well, at least McConnell and Ryan attended along with the President..............

Oh, wait a second, I said only idiots would attend the meeting........ I was right!!!!!!!!

Again, BRIETBART....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A JOKE OF A NEWS SOURCE!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 68

@jimc91 wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/28/donald-trump-leaves-chuck-nancy-seats-empty-talk-...

I would be thoroughly embarrassed to use BRIETBART as a resource.

Its leader, Steve Bannon, is actually going to Alabama to campaign for the pedophile that is running for office in Alabama.... I guess its birds of a feather flock together as Bannon has a history of sexual assault and domestic violence.

GUTTER TRASH.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 68

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

After tweeting out another ridiculous tweet ensuring that Pelosi and Schumer knew this meeting was nothing more than one of trump’s reality show stunts, these top two Dems withdrew from the meeting. True to his carnival freak show nature, trump made sure that even though Ryan and McConnell flank him at every meeting, trump had the nameplates of the two Dems who weren’t interested in being part of his asinine tricks, placed beside him.

Each day he proves a multiplicity of times that he is a childish fool who will stop at nothing to prove himself to be incapable of acting like an adult, much less a president.

Chalk up another disgraceful act of stupidity for trump.

If you look at FOX tonight you will see quite a bit about this meeting, and it follows the same path as what you see being posted in here. I would say FOX is giving the marching orders to the right wing followers as to what they should be posting on every web site they can find, as that will keep people from talking about the important issues like Trumps TAX Increase, Cuts to Medicaid, SS, CHIP and all other programs which help people, and the coming war with North Korea Trump wants  to start. As one Reb. Senator said on TV tonight We might have to go to war, and even if the price is over 1 million casualties in that area of the world that is ok. Keep in mind we know that the Russians have taught the Far right how to use the BOT farm and they are to try and defelect the real subjects.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 68

After tweeting out another ridiculous tweet ensuring that Pelosi and Schumer knew this meeting was nothing more than one of trump’s reality show stunts, these top two Dems withdrew from the meeting. True to his carnival freak show nature, trump made sure that even though Ryan and McConnell flank him at every meeting, trump had the nameplates of the two Dems who weren’t interested in being part of his asinine tricks, placed beside him.

Each day he proves a multiplicity of times that he is a childish fool who will stop at nothing to prove himself to be incapable of acting like an adult, much less a president.

Chalk up another disgraceful act of stupidity for trump.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 68

ChasKy53:  Now I look upon this as Pelosi and Schumer having a teacher's strike in protest of trump being such a rotten and dishonest student !!!

There was no way they would attend any meeting after the insulting and hostile tweet this morning. I wonder if Trump did that knowing it would cause a giant headache for Ryan? Ryan is going to need Democratic votes to avoid a government shutdown because with the unhinged Freedom Caucus he won't have enough Republican votes. This will give Nancy Pelosi good leverage to get concessions in return for votes. Should be interesting.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22