Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Schiff demands Trump turn over Comey 'tapes'

Message 1 of 4

Any time that Trump speaks is amazing what comes out of his mouth. I don't think that there are any tapes, at all. is that he has gotten to obsessed with the Russia situation, that he is very concerned as to what is going to come out.
Why doesn't anyone in that WH tells him to "shut up" go and play golf and simply remain silent for a while.
Would anyone be intererested in my theory?

I believe that Trump's advisors. at the time of the candidancy. Flynn, Manniford, Carter were dealing with Russia and probably telling Puting all the nice things that they will be able to do for him. Trum in his amazing intelligence probably had no idea as to the consequences of the actions of those people. or didn't think that it was that important. And now is paying the consequences of his own ignorance.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Any time that Trump speaks is amazing what comes out of his mouth. I don't think that there are any tapes, at all. is that he has gotten to obsesses with the Russia situation, that he is very concerned as to what is going to come out.
Why doesn't anyone in that WH tells him to "shut up" go and play golf and simply remain silent for a while.
Would anyone be intererested in my theory?

I believe that Trump's advisors. at the time of the candidancy. Flynn, Manniford, Carter were dealing with Russia and probably telling Puting all the nice things that they will be able to do for him. Trum in his amazing intelligence probably had no idea as to the consequences of the actions of those people. or didn't think that it was that important. And now is paying the consequences of his own ignorance.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Trump would be damned if he did or if he doesn`t  turn over the tapes by the Dems-Personally     I would like to hear the tapes expecially the ones where Comey said twice over two phone calls whether     Trump wasn`t under investigation.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Schiff demands Trump turn over Comey 'tapes'

Message 4 of 4

Comey is claiming Trump asked for his pledge of personal allegiance and Comey refused the day before Trump fired him. 

Trump hinted in a Tweet there may be tapes of this converstation to support Trump's denial so Shiff is requesting the tapes.  Watch for the usual Trump "look over there" defense. 

The statement Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) came after Trump tweeted that “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” The tweet followed a New York Times story in which sources close to Comey said Trump had asked him over dinner to pledge loyalty to the president and that Comey declined.

“If the President has ‘tapes’ of his conversations with Director Comey, it is because the president himself made them,” Schiff said in a statement. "For a President who baselessly accused his predecessor of illegally wiretapping him, that Mr. Trump would suggest that he, himself, may have engaged in such conduct is staggering.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/12/adam-schiff-donald-trump-comey-tapes-238321?lo=ap_a1

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors