Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Schiff Supports Nunes Trump Claim on Surveillance

Message 21 of 34

Richva-do we expect anything else than departure from the norm when dealing with anyone connected with the Trump White House?

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34

Masking issues? Ok, put that on the list of things the House Intelligence committee needs to investigate.

When it is done with its Russia Hacking investigation it can look into that. Ho hum.

As far as Trump's  Obama wire tapping accusation is concerned, a federal garnd jury should be looking at indighting him for that malisious false accusation "crime".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34

Our Intel folks ALWAYS listen in on conversations between our adversaries and whoever they talk to, including retired 3-Star Generals who should know better....UNLESS they're only following orders. Just another in the ever growing list of similarities between the administration of Der lyingTrumper and Der Fuhrer.

As for Flynn being a "spy", what would you call someone who divuldges highly sensitive policy decisions that involve the security of our allies to an advisary who has already taken military action against those allies neighbors? If "spy" doesn't work for you, the only possible alternatives would be "traitor", "Quissling", "mole" and perhaps "idiot or "dupe", but Flynn doesn't appear dumb or naive.

If ex-General Flynn did NOT betray his country, what's he need immunity from?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34

Does it strike anyone else as odd that the chief investigator is in a position of needing support for statements he made in defense of one of the primary subjects of an investigation. 

We DO need to drain this swamp.

On the plus side, while Ryan will not pull Nunes from THIS committee, his handling of it will restrict Nunes to the most minor committee assignments possible in the future. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

I think we need to know what Breitbart's definition of "support" is, because it is different than mine.  The fact that he refused to comment on an on-going investigation, does not mean he agrees with Nunez.  rk9152, you keep missing the point of WHY they were under surveillance in the first place. I guess you don't think our Intelligence Agencies should investigate individuals who they think might be spies, or they think might be collaborating with foreign governments.

I am not missing any point. It is claimed that he was not under investigation by the Obama Administration. The claim is that the intel people were "tapping" others who called Flynn. I am anxious to here your proof that someone thought Flynn was a spy.

Then there is the "unmasking" and leaking by the Obama Administration for purely partisan political purposes. Do you support the politicization of our intel community along with the IRS and DoJ?

Since they are still completing the investigation, nothing has been released.  You cannot base a decision on an incomplete investigation. 

The leaking is a different issue that is being investigated and nobody, including the agencies investigating, know who did it.  Now I will ask you where is your proof it was the Obama Administration, you don't have it, because the investigation has not been completed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

@pc6063 wrote:

Rker- Nunes and Schiff  both said the same thing.  there was no evidence of any wiretapping as another guy named Comey also stated. This is  just another distraction.

you are right,

this whole thing is about Nunes running to the president with information that the White House itself provided him in the first place ,which,of course, is just another distraction and a way to get people's focus off the fact that our president and his cronies probably colluded with the Russians

Nunesrunning to the press and to the president may be considered obstruction of justice as well.

Idiot Trump's call to "look for the leaks" (  A time honored tradition in politics,which by the way brought down Nixon with Watergate ) is again, just another thinly veiled ploy to get the public's focus off the collusion between Russia and his cronies.

"Wiretapping" - is that the entire defense? Information was leaked, it had to be obtained somehow. This sounds like "It depends on what 'it' is".

Is there some proof of that "colluding" you claim??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

@sp362 wrote:

I think we need to know what Breitbart's definition of "support" is, because it is different than mine.  The fact that he refused to comment on an on-going investigation, does not mean he agrees with Nunez.  rk9152, you keep missing the point of WHY they were under surveillance in the first place. I guess you don't think our Intelligence Agencies should investigate individuals who they think might be spies, or they think might be collaborating with foreign governments.

I am not missing any point. It is claimed that he was not under investigation by the Obama Administration. The claim is that the intel people were "tapping" others who called Flynn. I am anxious to here your proof that someone thought Flynn was a spy.

Then there is the "unmasking" and leaking by the Obama Administration for purely partisan political purposes. Do you support the politicization of our intel community along with the IRS and DoJ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

Rker- Nunes and Schiff  both said the same thing.  there was no evidence of any wiretapping as another guy named Comey also stated. This is  just another distraction.

you are right,

this whole thing is about Nunes running to the president with information that the White House itself provided him in the first place ,which,of course, is just another distraction and a way to get people's focus off the fact that our president and his cronies probably colluded with the Russians

Nunesrunning to the press and to the president may be considered obstruction of justice as well.

Idiot Trump's call to "look for the leaks" (  A time honored tradition in politics,which by the way brought down Nixon with Watergate ) is again, just another thinly veiled ploy to get the public's focus off the collusion between Russia and his cronies.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

Excuse me !!! but what I heard from Nunes, is not what I have been reading here. either I am deaf or don't understand English well.

This is what I heard.

He stated that there was no evidence of wiretapping by Obama and what he saw was incidental documents that were done exposing (masked or unmasked) Us individuals.

Now, here I have seen this whole issue being  told according to the poster.

If Schiff saw that documents and only saw what Nunes had stated in the begining. what is the problem with that? wny make it more that it is.?

The big issue are not the documents but the fact that Nunes went to the WH and did not informed his own committee. that is all.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22