Regular Social Butterfly

Scary thought: Biden won’t be the worst part of a Biden presidency

Scary enough that biden might be president, but we ALL know that he is not a well man and certainly not capable of running any country.  I mean seriously, pay attention to the poor guy.  I hate what those close to him (especially his wife) are allowing him to be put through in order to gain control of this country AND  we the people in it. Yes, a very "scary thought"...

Obama-era lackeys will prop up Sleepy Joe

July 18, 2020 

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/07/18/scary-thought-biden-wont-be-the-worst-part-of-a-biden-presid...

Remember the constant speculation about what the world would look like if President Trump won in 2016? It was a mix of the “Handmaid’s Tale” and “War of the Worlds.”

In fact, The Boston Globe, a trailblazer in the fake news industry, even printed an entire hypothetical, apocalyptic cover.

Why spend time on real news when you can fear-monger AND play Carnac the Magnificent at the same time?

But there are fewer crystal ball predictions for the world post-Joe Biden.

Besides a handful of Trump campaign ads, no one is painting a picture of Uncle Joe’s America.

To be fair, it is hard to guess what the country will look like when you are unsure of who will actually be in charge.

One thing is for certain … it will not be Joe Biden.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure we are in for some top-notch photo ops of Joe, wearing his signature aviator sunglasses, boarding Air Force One.

BuzzFeed bloggers will be on cloud nine as they repost reunion pictures of President Biden with former President Obama in the Oval Office.

CNN’s Jim Acosta will ask President Biden the tough questions like, “Mr. President, will we see a dog in your White House?” And then pepper him with tough follow-up inquiries like, “What breed are you leaning towards?”

But if you think that Biden will be making policy decisions, well, you haven’t been tuning in to his press conferences. (I am not suggesting you tune in to these teleprompter performances.)

So who will be running the show if Biden becomes the 46th President of the United States?

Most likely, it will be a smorgasbord of power-hungry puppeteers.

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Gold Conversationalist

Let's be honest the only ones that benefited from the tax cuts were/are the rich & Privilege. There is no middle class anymore (massive layoffs due to covid). Those on unemployment will soon see the extra benefits gone. Republicans won't pass extensions as its moron's(potus or impotus) belief that the unemployed are democrats, illegal immigrants and Sander supporters. Those waiting for another stimulus check will be waiting till republican senate comes back from recess. We can go back n forth on how great the country is under the buffoon baron of bankruptcy but truth be told in reality what's the point???? Face it we're heading into a recession people are dying from a virus that has no cure or vaccine racism is the new norm states no longer have a say so on the decisions that benefit its residents. It's the beginning of a dictatorship. Federal agents running amock infringing on the right to assemble. I will cast my vote and feel good about it because beginning now i will dump every stock, bond and cash out my 401k's before the next election. For 52 years of my life I've had no need for the federal gov or the state. May the best candidate win. @sunluvngal the truth is around you in plain sight open your eyes you'll see it. It's not on Fox news it's not on the internet it's in your street your city or town. Everything gone wrong has been blamed on the democrats but it's been like this since reagan became president. The decay of western civilization began in the 80's you're just now feeling the effects of Reaganomics!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Must of hit a nerve my picture of buffon's true supporters was removed 😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂 My dad was right the truth hurts those that don't want to believe it 😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅👍🤘

Regular Social Butterfly

OscarE1968 wrote:

Must of hit a nerve my picture of buffon's true supporters was removed 😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂 My dad was right the truth hurts those that don't want to believe it 😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅👍🤘

@OscarE1968  That's just silly, haven't you heard...the truth will set you free!  Just gotta make sure it's the truth, though. 🤣

Seriously i don't understand, WHAT PIC was removed?  I saw a picture in this thread about Trump supporters that you posted, or is there another one??

If that's the one i saw it didn't bother me, i can't imagine that it bothered ANYBODY on here.  My gosh, we post pictures anti the other bunch all the time, ain't no thang. 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@williamb39198 I don't know much when it comes to politics being this is the very first time I vote outside of tribal elections (I'm 52 years old). I'm just retired after 33 yrs in the carpenters union working heavy highway and civil projects on the west coast Az Nv NM Co UT & TX. Have a sizable amount saved up in my IRA & company 401k plus my pension. I'm set so i don't need nothing from the gov. I've taken a hit from the fact that the buffon running the country has a bad track record in his personal business ventures. Not to mention that the governor of Az has a salty business record as well. There comes a point when enough is enough. Lies schemes and scams have become the norm under this admin and the sad part is people actually think we're doing awesome. No one seems to understand what this buffon has done, he's alienated the usa from the world. Accused every nation of cheating the usa in trade when in fact china has the bulk of usa bonds thanks to bush jr trying to finance the wars in iraq n Afganistán. Can you imagine the next 4 years with this moron if he wins another term?

Honored Social Butterfly

@OscarE1968 wrote:
Can you imagine the next 4 years with this moron if he wins another term?

Yes I can imagine.  People are very afraid (and prepared) for whatever abomination he next pulls out of his depraved, diseased mind.   Nothing surprises anymore.  He won't win.  Other than taking the title of the Most Evil Clown away from John Wayne Cacy.   

Honored Social Butterfly

@OscarE1968 

Thanks for background info. And am glad to hear that you are doing well.  
Anyway, with your views of trump, I think that you have him pegged. 
We used to think that we were the best and greatest Country in the World...but reality, and acknowledging an inflated ego has set in, and we are not the best currently. We can be, but it’s going to take a lot of work...and we will never get there with trump. Change might provide some positive steps forward...I sure hope so. 
And did you have more than one picture? What I initially responded to. Did you have more than one? Had to tap on two “spoiler” tabs. 

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Boo.jpg

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

IMPOTUS's worst nightmare. 😨  (Be afraid, base besties.  Be very afraid.  The end is near.)

Honored Social Butterfly

you find Biden "scary" when we have Trump in office???? Not that's funny! LOL!! Biden would be a return to normalcy! I don't find that scary at all. What WILL be scary is the mess he inherits from the incompetant one, now that's scary!
Honored Social Butterfly

Biden would be a return to normalcy! 

Normalcy where all taxes would increase, costs would increase, all regulations would increase, all standard of living would decrease, all the jobs would disappear, and we would look more like Venezuela every day.

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Normalcy where all taxes would increase, costs would increase, all regulations would increase, all standard of living would decrease, all the jobs would disappear, and we would look more like Venezuela every day.

oh no. I really think there would be a change from what we have now. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

oh no. I really think there would be a change from what we have now. 

We have low taxes NOW, costs have stayed pretty much the same, Trump got rid of many regulations (that Biden would reimpose), the standard of living increased especially for the minorities (more jobs/higher pay), low corporate taxes made the corporations expand thus hiring more workers (this would disappear under Biden), with AOC guiding Biden, we would look like Venezuela more and more.

Honored Social Butterfly

The tax breaks for the richest resulted in stock--buy backs.  

Meanwhile, the Trump administration is considering a rule change that would make it easier for American companies to stash money offshore to avoid U.S. taxes, despite the president’s repeated campaign promises to bring offshore cash back home and thus far the trillions $$ he ranted about  have not materialized.   

With increased tax revenues from AMAZON who paid ZERO taxes---and the rich who didn't need a tax break.... the government   COULD  spend more on public services,    protecting the environment,  rebuilding our infrastructure ….on helping people who suffered from catastrophic weather events,  and loss of income and homes.    Getting the TAX rates back to where they were when Clinton was president in the 90's the country THEN had the greatest economic growth of the centuries.  

Studies showing that the middle class or the poor has not benefitted from economic growth by lowering taxes on the rich and their corporations.     The republicans consider  it  a "success " story regardless when there is need for more  Medicaid, and handouts and then they blame the poor for being poor. to avert any idea that the tax breaks for billionaires and greedy corporations had anything to do with creating a credit based economy doomed to fail.       

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump World will mount non-stop, bogus attacks against Joe Biden every day until November 3rd. Because they live in an Alternate Realty bubble where the truth is irrelevant, they don't realize this election isn't about Biden, it's a referendum on their Supreme Leader in the White House.

And at this point in time, the majority of Americans can't wait to get rid of the Crime Boss and Pathological Liar, Comrade Trump.

Gold Conversationalist

Spoiler
Spoiler
trump-supporters-care.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

@OscarE1968 

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a leader that didn’t lie so much to us, and then spends so much time in coverups. And Biden does have some gaffes, but they try to pin this aspect of being senile on him. Don’t suppose that you might have caught trump’s interview with Chris Wallace this morning...talk about questionable mental state from trump, no knowledge of claims by him, and an exercise of blithering mental wondering...really embarrassing that this manchild is the leader of our Country. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png