Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Scara-moochie Say's trump Likes Lying

Message 1 of 9

Being a pathological liar - The Buffoon  cannot "not lie".  He is internally compelled to do so.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@quidduo wrote:

Well it is not too late! Get out there and vote Republican.

sorry bunky, I mailed in my ballot yesterday. Too late.

lol, actually it was while I was driving to the post office to mail our ballots that I heard the interview with Scaramucci on NPR. It was so interesting that I left it on until it was over. Guess I got about 20 minutes of it. It's probably well worth looking at npr.org for a transcript or tape of the interview.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

Well it is not too late! Get out there and vote Republican.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@formerlyFred wrote:

@quidduo wrote:

I bet you are turning like so many democrats. Can you do the fandango? Scaramooch can, even the mooch!

well, I bet you directed this at me, with your reference to "turning". Since you have made this personal to me then I will reply personally as well. Yes, Trump turns my stomach. He has ever since he first came to prominence in the mid-1970s with his smarmy life. Regardless of his politics, if he actually has any, he is entirely lacking in any moral or ethical scruples and lacks any legitimate business sense (other than creating himself as a "brand"). That he is now President of the US and "leader of the free world" (I doubt that this role applies anymore! ...nor would he want it per his stated world-view) "turns" my stomach.

There is an interesting website, Isidewith.com, that matches ones own beliefs with politicians in a particular race. I was surprised that I matched with Trump (around 45%) more than than other Republican (10%-20%). I did not vote for him. I gave him a chance, the benefit of the doubt, in his first 6 months in office. However, he proved to live up to my existing view of him as an unethical, immoral blowhard. 

Good points, Fred. And, from one who supported trump.  They are far and few between.....

Trump fared well with those who are/were fed up with politics as usual.  But we see it's just more of the same, but this time with a bully at the bully pulpit.

Here's a link to the interesting site you mentioned....

I Side With.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@formerlyFred wrote:

I caught about 1/2 of his interview on a NPR radio show yesterday and it caught me up short to find him presenting himself as well read, well educated, pretty reasonable. (and to have a liberal wife) Not so much the cartoon figure that I had accepted him as. I may have to read up on him a little bit more.

Doesn't mean that I am turning Republican though! LOL

Pleasure to "meet you", Fred.  He certainly is a NY character, isn't he?  He does come across as well-read and well educated as you posted.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

@quidduo wrote:

I bet you are turning like so many democrats. Can you do the fandango? Scaramooch can, even the mooch!

well, I bet you directed this at me, with your reference to "turning". Since you have made this personal to me then I will reply personally as well. Yes, Trump turns my stomach. He has ever since he first came to prominence in the mid-1970s with his smarmy life. Regardless of his politics, if he actually has any, he is entirely lacking in any moral or ethical scruples and lacks any legitimate business sense (other than creating himself as a "brand"). That he is now President of the US and "leader of the free world" (I doubt that this role applies anymore! ...nor would he want it per his stated world-view) "turns" my stomach.

There is an interesting website, Isidewith.com, that matches ones own beliefs with politicians in a particular race. I was surprised that I matched with Trump (around 45%) more than than other Republican (10%-20%). I did not vote for him. I gave him a chance, the benefit of the doubt, in his first 6 months in office. However, he proved to live up to my existing view of him as an unethical, immoral blowhard. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

I caught about 1/2 of his interview on a NPR radio show yesterday and it caught me up short to find him presenting himself as well read, well educated, pretty reasonable. (and to have a liberal wife) Not so much the cartoon figure that I had accepted him as. I may have to read up on him a little bit more.

Doesn't mean that I am turning Republican though! LOL

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Scara-moochie Say's trump Likes Lying

Message 9 of 9

And he concedes the President is a liar......

"He's a scoundrel...."  Anthony Scaramucci said this morning on CNN....

scoun·drel
/ˈskoundrəl/
noun

1. a dishonest or unscrupulous person; a rogue.
    synonyms:roguerascalmiscreantgood-for-nothingreprobate;

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors