Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Saudi oil attacks are signs of Trump’s Mideast fiasco

Message 11 of 29

@easyed598 wrote:Hard to tell what side you are on.USA or Iran?  If Trump goes to war with Iran or helps Saudi Arabia if they go to war will you apoligize for doubting or will you be in favor of sending Iran another plane load of money in hopes that they will behave themselves? I have a feeling you will be ready criticize  Trump no matter what he does.
I am on America's side. That seems to be different than what Trump wants to do. Trump has put himself, and America, in a corner. If it were just one thing but it is a whole series of really stupid moves. 
  • He should have kept America's word on the original Iran deal and tried to negotiate better terms if he did not like it.
  • He should not have tried sanctions without building a coalition with the other countries. 
  • He needs to stop making threats and then backing down. He has done this three times with Iran. 

You are right in that Trump has left himself no good choices but the choices are limited because of his stupidity.  So, when he makes a threat everyone knows he can't execute and then backs down, yes, I hammer him for both moves as equally stupid. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 29

I am sure I am not the only one who can count to two.    Who has sold the Saudi's their weapon defense array... that failed?    Oh yeah, that was the USA.    Donald was swift to announce his sales of weapons to MBS,in 2017 and 2018, one has to wonder what he really sold them, as it was designed by him to bypass Congress to avoid any oversight....so now it is known that he sold them only half a system.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 29

Richva wrote-Well, Trump flip flopped again.  Yesterday he was locked and loaded but today he does not want a war. The Iranians and the Saudis must assume Trump got the latest poll numbers or he just realized he was out of his depth.  

I miss having a real president. I miss when America had clout in the world.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hard to tell what side you are on.USA or Iran?  If Trump goes to war with Iran or helps Saudi Arabia if they go to war will you apoligize for doubting or will you be in favor of sending Iran another plane load of money in hopes that they will behave themselves? I have a feeling you will be ready criticize  Trump no matter what he does.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 29

When did iran directly attack another country ? 214 years ago. shah of iran attacked basra, iraq in 1798.

The drone attack could have been an  inside job to jack up prices and blame Iran.   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 29

The attack on the Saudi oil fields was an amazingly well coordinated and executed with incredible percision.

The message to ToadPOTUS is clear: You screw us over with your sanctions on iRANIAN oil, we cut you off from SAUDI oil.

If the gutless one goes for a military responce, like his toady Lindsey Graham wants, the next attack will devistate the Saudi oil fields - apparently the exhaustive and very expensive air defense systems we've sold them didn't even pick up a blip as whatever went about destroying 5% of their production capacity.

So the Republican's only diplomatic tool - start another war - will devistate the AMERICAN economy, along with most of the Western World.

All those lofo tRumpettes who didn't like President Obama ending Iran's nuclear weapons program and moving to restore diplomatic talks to resolve our differences, stand and be counted before the lights go out.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

Thanks for the post @Richva , I was hoping someone was going to post about it.

Now.....what does all that "going up in smoke" do to all that hard work all the climate control activists have done????  

Saudi oil fields from outer space.jpegSmoke filled cities in Saudi oil field attack.jpeg

When it comes to the precious "black blood/oil".....Hmm, will a war will happen over this?!

trump can't stop finding situations he just can't help screwing up......see hurricanes, peace in the Middle East., a contained and controlled Russia, and a world order with mostly consensus.....clean air and clean water....."what can I screw-up today"?  No new healthcare plan, though I promised one; no new infra-structure agreement....though I promised one,,,,

let us NEVER forget the ToadPOTUS started out in business with $650million from his daddy's HUGE tax fraud and since that time, he would've made more money if he'd bought Series E US Savings Bonds having gone into bankruptcy SIX times and stiffing his investors of over $1.4billion AND getting another $1.5BILLION from the Russian mob/Oligarchs/Government (all the same people) when no honest bank would offer him JUNK BONDS for his schemes.

The gutless draftdodging twit promised he would run the Country like he runs his business, and that is the ONE promise he's managed to keep. All the others he failed miserably and just lied about it, as he's done with his businesses for the last 40 years.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 29

Well, Trump flip flopped again.  Yesterday he was locked and loaded but today he does not want a war. The Iranians and the Saudis must assume Trump got the latest poll numbers or he just realized he was out of his depth.  

I miss having a real president. I miss when America had clout in the world. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 29

@L42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

Now.....what does all that "going up in smoke" do to all that hard work all the climate control activists have done????  

Saudi oil fields from outer space.jpegSmoke filled cities in Saudi oil field attack.jpeg

When it comes to the precious "black blood/oil".....Hmm, will a war will happen over this?!

trump can't stop finding situations he just can't help screwing up......see hurricanes, peace in the Middle East., a contained and controlled Russia, and a world order with mostly consensus.....clean air and clean water....."what can I screw-up today"?  No new healthcare plan, though I promised one; no new infra-structure agreement....though I promised one,,,,

Cent, let us not forget the biggest fairytale...."MEXICO will pay for the wall"!

Indeed!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

Cent, let us not forget the biggest fairytale...."MEXICO will pay for the wall"!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 29

@L42010 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22