It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Saudi oil attacks are signs of Trump’s Mideast fiasco

Message 1 of 29

Indeed, John.  Anyone who uses the faux TDS term wouldn't know the facts at all!!!  Thanks for giving them the opportunity.  Fox will distort them again and claim TDS!  Not nearly as bad as ODS!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

@easyed598 wrote:

laurie wrote-Putting in my 2 cents here, seeings how it is a forum of discussion, Trump has put himself into that situation himself....Stop trying to convince some differently, just as we can't convince you------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I`m not trying to convince anyone ,just reporting the facts. What ever course Trump takes the TDS crowd is going to attack him. Trump wasn`t responsible for Iran  attacking Saudi Arabia oil supply.  What should Trump have done to prevent iran to not  this? Send them a plane load of money in the dead of night????

Good question. He should have stayed in the agreement the major countries of the world had with Iran. He broke that agreement and left the family of nations. The mess in the Middle East was a result of what Trump did, and Trump is responsible for all of it. The plane full of money you refer to was their money we were holding, and the world agreement called for us to return it. We honored our word then.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

Centrists wrote-LMAO!  Thanks for revealing how some prefer to distort the facts vs. using facts to make a point!!!  I see this technique used frequently by Fox Viewers.  Rich "admitted" nothing you suggest he did.  It's disrespectful and a violation of the TOS to suggest otherwise. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Why don`t you interpet  what "Rich" really meant .I wouldn`t want to take him literally if he couldn`t express himself in a factual and truthful manner.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

laurie wrote-Putting in my 2 cents here, seeings how it is a forum of discussion, Trump has put himself into that situation himself....Stop trying to convince some differently, just as we can't convince you------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I`m not trying to convince anyone ,just reporting the facts. What ever course Trump takes the TDS crowd is going to attack him. Trump wasn`t responsible for Iran  attacking Saudi Arabia oil supply.  What should Trump have done to prevent iran to not  this? Send them a plane load of money in the dead of night????

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-You are right in that Trump has left himself no good choices but the choices are limited because of his stupidity.  So, when he makes a threat everyone knows he can't execute and then backs down, yes, I hammer him for both moves as equally stupid. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for admitting that you are going to criticize him no matter what he does. War or no war,he can`t win with the DEMS. 

When you make the decision to stick your tongue in  a toaster, pretty much every decision you make after that has negative consequences.  That describes Trump's foreign policy. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@easyed598 wrote:

Thanks for admitting that you are going to criticize him no matter what he does. War or no war,he can`t win with the DEMS. 

LMAO!  Thanks for revealing how some prefer to distort the facts vs. using facts to make a point!!!  I see this technique used frequently by Fox Viewers.  Rich "admitted" nothing you suggest he did.  It's disrespectful and a violation of the TOS to suggest otherwise. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

@easyed598 wrote:

Hard to tell what side you are on.USA or Iran?  If Trump goes to war with Iran or helps Saudi Arabia if they go to war will you apoligize for doubting or will you be in favor of sending Iran another plane load of money in hopes that they will behave themselves? I have a feeling you will be ready criticize  Trump no matter what he does.

Ahhhh, another of the binary choices that Fox News bestows on those who have difficulty thinking beyond the propaganda.....

Are those the only choices?  Too funny to suggest the answer is "yes".

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

Right, the Saudis blew up their own refinery unleashing fire, smoke and toxic fumes over their own country so they can raise the price to $100 a barrel. They did this because they're poor. The Saudi Royal family is down to it's last few trillion dollars. They're panicking, aaarrgghhh! Plus the price of oil has remained remarkably stable considering.

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-You are right in that Trump has left himself no good choices but the choices are limited because of his stupidity.  So, when he makes a threat everyone knows he can't execute and then backs down, yes, I hammer him for both moves as equally stupid. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for admitting that you are going to criticize him no matter what he does. War or no war,he can`t win with the DEMS. 

Putting in my 2 cents here, seeings how it is a forum of discussion, Trump has put himself into that situation himself....Stop trying to convince some differently, just as we can't convince you!

"Treat others as You would have Them treat you"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22