What's a 'skimmer scam?' Find out on AARP Live. Watch at 10 p.m. ET.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sara Huckabee How Many Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh's ?

Message 1 of 19

Sarah is a paid liar for trump.

The nation knows that what she says is more often untrue in intent than true.

Nothing complicated about either of those irrefutable facts.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

When I read post #1 I assumed this was going to be one of those zero response topics.

I underestimated the pettiness of the Trump haters.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@Soosiewrote:

@nctarheel...............Sorry that you had an exhausting day with your dissertation about "hiney." Since you constantly mention "spanky" in reference to Trump's backside, I thought you set the bar high and it was OK to use any word applying to the backside. You just must be careful of the doors you open.

@Soosie,

Once again, I must thank you for your concern about the safety of my Derriere ("be careful of the doors you open").

Your obsessive attention to my posterior rather than discussing the subject of the thread (Sarah Sander's lies) is certainly, at my age, taken as a compliment.

But, alas and alack, I hardly know ye so the repeated comments about my tush are inappropriate.

Thanks for the sentiment though.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@nctarheel...............Sorry that you had an exhausting day with your dissertation about "hiney." Since you constantly mention "spanky" in reference to Trump's backside, I thought you set the bar high and it was OK to use any word applying to the backside. You just must be careful of the doors you open.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@Soosiewrote:

At least you said you don't know. I am very happy to see you admit that. You made a mistake and commented on something that you don't know as fact.  

I am glad that you are continuing your off topic postings, @Soosie.

At least you discontinued talking about parts of my body as you did in your previous posting.

While some may not, I found that to be inappropriate for a woman to talk about a male's body part on a public forum. Especially someone she doesn't know.

In fact, for you to have zeroed in on one particular part of my anatomy may be seen as complimentary by some.

I believe you called it MY HINEY.

Having not seen that spelling of the word; I looked it up and here's what I found:

It is a variant spelling of the word heinie.

It is slang for BUTTOCKS, BUTT, OR KEISTER.

A medical dictionary defines hiney as the fleshy hillocks at the lower position part of the torso comprising fat and glutial muscles.

Again, while some may show appreciation for the attention you paid to their "hiney"; I am more modest.

But I appreciate the thought.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@nctarheel.......At least you said you don't know. I am very happy to see you admit that. You made a mistake and commented on something that you don't know as fact.   Have to be careful you know because what gets posted here is read world wide and taken as the total truth about what is happening in the news as stated on the web.
If I got off subject, you led me off with your famous remark about knowing where she would go at death.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@nctarheelwrote:

@Soosiewrote:
‎05-12-2018 03:52 PM
NC Tarheel posted.........Being a daughter of a minister, there will be a special place for her upon her death for having sold her character and reputation to the highest bidder.... "Spanky" Trump, the devil personified.

------------------------------------------
My Question........Overreaching what you are in charge of a bit there pal. Can you provide written proof as to what will happen with anyone at their death? What special place are you referring to?

------------------------------------
@nctarheel........Since I see you demand answers to what you and OTHERS post, why don't you answer the question I asked you. I have it here for a reminder to you. Still waiting for you to explain how you know where someone goes at death and the special place you mentioned. Where is the special place? I think you don't answer because that was another remark you pulled out of your hiney.

You seem to follow my posts from thread to thread and usually make OFF-TOPIC comments related to them like the one about MY BUTTOCKS above. It is just as easy to join a discussion, make ON TOPIC comments, and be part of the community. Try it.

Soosie cannot debunk the fact that trump has told over 3,000 lies nor that Sarah Huckabee has told an untold amount trying to defend trump, thus the off-topic and personal postings.  Lying is the biggest part of Huckabee's job. Defending trump's lies and those he hires to lie for him seems to be the biggest part of trump supporter's jobs.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19
I totally agree, I over the past 40 years have seen many in that post. Paid for by us the taxpayers to tell us the truth of what goes on behind the curtain. If all we are going to get is lies, falsehoods and coverups please replace her with a comedy act I could at least laugh instead of cry as to where this country is headed
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@Soosiewrote:
NC Tarheel posted.........Being a daughter of a minister, there will be a special place for her upon her death for having sold her character and reputation to the highest bidder.... "Spanky" Trump, the devil personified.

My Question........Overreaching what you are in charge of a bit there pal. Can you provide written proof as to what will happen with anyone at their death? What special place are you referring to?

@nctarheel........Since I see you demand answers to what you and OTHERS post, why don't you answer the question I asked you. I have it here for a reminder to you. Still waiting for you to explain how you know where someone goes at death and the special place you mentioned. Where is the special place? I think you don't answer because that was another remark you pulled out of your hiney.

There are two reasons I have not responded to your posts, @Soosie.

#1- As usual, your posts are OFF TOPIC as they always are. The subject of the discussion, by the time you entered it, was about Sarah "HUCKSTER" Sander's continuous lying, deception, and diversion. Rather than make comments about that subject, you pick out a figure of speech I used and made that your diversionary comment. I admit, I don't know where people go upon death, but I don't care either. You even go as far as talking about MY BUTTOCKS. So, why don't you comment as to Sarah "HUCKSTER" Sander's credibility which is the REAL subject.

#2- The other reason I didn't respond is that @alferdpacker responded in a manner that is so much more eloquent than I could have; that I saw no reason to repeat his sentiment.

You seem to follow my posts from thread to thread and usually make OFF-TOPIC comments related to them like the one about MY BUTTOCKS above. It is just as easy to join a discussion, make ON TOPIC comments, and be part of the community. Try it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

@Soosiewrote:

The content of your post doesn't to the slightest degree change the irrefutable fact that Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a paid professional liar for trump...

Whether Dante Aligheri did or did not accurately describe the fate of liars is not capable of being confirmed or disproved - no more so than are are the various and assorted allegations of believers in multiple religions/metaphysical belief systems...

However - that Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a liar is not in the least subject to doubt...

Kudos
Views