Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sandy Hook PSA

Message 1 of 5

WARNING: very graphic; heed the warnings

Thank you for posting this link; I did not have the courage to as I didn't have the courage to watch after viewing my daughters' own recordings from 1-Oct...

...this is some form of what many people are experiencing weekly in the United States of America. Shame on us for allowing this to continue, just shame on us...

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

As a not impartial citizen (my 2 youngest daughters and their step-sis had ARs aimed at their backs by someone who would have / apparently passed criminal and psych background check for owneship during 1-Oct) I so appreciate your post!

The issue to me is as you wrote but also: as weapons are found to be "a danger to Citizenry" they need to be removed from any list of available options.

Thank you for recognizing that!

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@gruffstuff As sad as it is to say, Thank you for sharing!!! This should be played every evening throughout the entire evening, imo.

I can't imagine having to think about purchasing one of these for your son/daughter's return to school!Screenshot 2019-09-19 at 7.51.24 AM.png

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Everyone seeking to purchase a firearm should be required to watch this PSA, and those wanting a semi-automatic weapon need to view the autopsy photos from Sandy Hook.

You have no RIGHT to own TNT, Sarin gas, Ricin or highly enriched Uranium.

At one time, we had no laws banning such ownership, but then we realized there was a serious danger to the Citizenry, so ownership was banned.

We have long since come to the same realization concerning semi-automatic weapons that can fire more than 8 times before reloading.

Time to change the laws allowing the slaughter of 19,000 Americans each year.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Sandy Hook PSA

Message 5 of 5
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors