Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: San Francisco Bay Area Experiences MASS EXODUS Of Residents

Message 1 of 74

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

aruzinsky wrote: 

This is your evil  strategy:

1. Pretend that all cultures are magically equally good.

2. Attack anyone who doesn't agree with your delusion by calling them "racists" and "bigots" in a purely connotative sense.   

Incidentally, there is plenty of evidence of illegal immigrants breaking occupancy laws all over the U.S..  For example,

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/12/nyregion/nyregionspecial2/13lihousing.html

This article is about illegal HOUSING and includes far more than illegal Immigrants.  Again, that is what makes your comments and views racist and bigoted, you are looking for any excuse possible as to why your beliefs are correct and you should be able to look down on others.

From that article, "often illegal immigrants — into small spaces with unsafe conditions in what was designed as a single-family home."

If the words, "racist" and "bigot" didn't exist, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

2. Attack anyone who doesn't agree with your delusion by calling them "racists" and "bigots" in a purely connotative sense. 

I read that.  You are obviously interpreting that as a majority of the illegal housing is rented to illegal immigrants because that is the belief that you want to reinforce.

You conveniently left out the first part of that sentence, "overcrowded rentals, where a landlord packs many tenants", in other words, landlords exploiting whoever they can.  You also left out the beginning part of the paragraph because it doesn't fit your views "Illegal occupancy falls into two main categories: accessory apartments, in which owners rent out part of their home to generate extra income".

As far as "evil strategy", I guess that depends on whether you consider bigotry and racism to be "evil" or "normal".

What part of "often" didn't you understand?

If the words, "racist" and "bigot" didn't exist, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

The frequent usage of highly connotative terms that denote little or nothing is evil.

The use of the word "often" in this sentence is ambiguous.  The term "often" means different things to different people.  In your case, how are classifying it and what percentage of illegal housing is this taking up?

You keep failing to back up your position with any facts. Take a look at my previous posts and you will see facts that I have given you.  You have supported yours with nothing except what you believe. 

People who are losers in life, tend to blame others for their own issues.  I am not saying that is you, I am just pointing that out as a generality.

You can keep repeating your first two points all you want, it does not make them true. 

As I said before, if you really can't see how bigoted your statements are (like calling Mexicans beggars and thieves) than I feel sorry for your neighbors.

As an empiricist, I believe that the best use of theory is in selecting which experiments to perform.  Let's get rid of all illegal immigrants and see what happens. 

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 74

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

aruzinsky wrote: 

Incidentally, there is plenty of evidence of illegal immigrants breaking occupancy laws all over the U.S..  For example,

This article is about illegal HOUSING and includes far more than illegal Immigrants.  Again, that is what makes your comments and views racist and bigoted, you are looking for any excuse possible as to why your beliefs are correct and you should be able to look down on others.

From that article, "often illegal immigrants — into small spaces with unsafe conditions in what was designed as a single-family home."

I read that.  You are obviously interpreting that as a majority of the illegal housing is rented to illegal immigrants because that is the belief that you want to reinforce.

You conveniently left out the first part of that sentence, "overcrowded rentals, where a landlord packs many tenants", in other words, landlords exploiting whoever they can.  You also left out the beginning part of the paragraph because it doesn't fit your views "Illegal occupancy falls into two main categories: accessory apartments, in which owners rent out part of their home to generate extra income".

As far as "evil strategy", I guess that depends on whether you consider bigotry and racism to be "evil" or "normal".

The frequent usage of highly connotative terms that denote little or nothing is evil.

The use of the word "often" in this sentence is ambiguous.  The term "often" means different things to different people.  In your case, how are classifying it and what percentage of illegal housing is this taking up?

You keep failing to back up your position with any facts. Take a look at my previous posts and you will see facts that I have given you.  You have supported yours with nothing except what you believe. 

People who are losers in life, tend to blame others for their own issues.  I am not saying that is you, I am just pointing that out as a generality.

You can keep repeating your first two points all you want, it does not make them true. 

As I said before, if you really can't see how bigoted your statements are (like calling Mexicans beggars and thieves) than I feel sorry for your neighbors.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 74

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

aruzinsky wrote: 

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 74

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

aruzinsky wrote: 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 74

@sp362wrote:

aruzinsky wrote: 

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 74

aruzinsky wrote: 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 74

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Thank you for providing data to support my claim.  According to your data, the average Hispanic household is (3.25-2.5)/2.5 = 30% larger than white.  And, this included the Hispanic families born within the U.S. who lost Mexican culture, e.g., not speak Spanish.  Thus, recent Mexican immigrants, especially illegals, can reasonably be expected to have even larger households.

This is your evil liberal strategy:

Your strategy didn't work in the last election because rational people are fed up with it. And, it will have the same effect in the next election.

And that is where you are showing your true colors and education level:

1. I am not a liberal, I am a Conservative interested in the truth. 
  2. Your 30% larger claim for a house is insignificant.  (All that means is that one out of every households has one extra person in it and does not support your large extended family theory.  How many of those extra people are children, roommates, etc?)
  3. I have said nothing about culture, you seem to be the bigoted expert on that.
  4. Again, if you cannot see comments for what they are, then I can not explain it to you, but pigeon holing group without facts to back up a claim is racist.
  5. You mean people who elected somebody using a campaign of hate, exclusion and blaming others are fed up with it.

You are, at best, a RHINO.  If the words, "racist" and "bigot" didn't exist, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

So what gives you the right to call me a "RHINO"?  Did you ever stop to think that I think the same thing about the far right wing and that you aren't really Republicans?  The far right is leaning towards Fascism as your "points" so clearly demonstrate.

A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.  I am like a rose because I have never called anyone a "racist".  You are like skunk cabbage.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 74

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Thank you for providing data to support my claim.  According to your data, the average Hispanic household is (3.25-2.5)/2.5 = 30% larger than white.  And, this included the Hispanic families born within the U.S. who lost Mexican culture, e.g., not speak Spanish.  Thus, recent Mexican immigrants, especially illegals, can reasonably be expected to have even larger households.

Your strategy didn't work in the last election because rational people are fed up with it. And, it will have the same effect in the next election.

2. Your 30% larger claim for a house is insignificant.  (All that means is that one out of every households has one extra person in it and does not support your large extended family theory.  How many of those extra people are children, roommates, etc?)
  3. I have said nothing about culture, you seem to be the bigoted expert on that.
  4. Again, if you cannot see comments for what they are, then I can not explain it to you, but pigeon holing group without facts to back up a claim is racist.
  5. You mean people who elected somebody using a campaign of hate, exclusion and blaming others are fed up with it.

You are, at best, a RHINO.  If the words, "racist" and "bigot" didn't exist, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

So what gives you the right to call me a "RHINO"?  Did you ever stop to think that I think the same thing about the far right wing and that you aren't really Republicans?  The far right is leaning towards Fascism as your "points" so clearly demonstrate.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 74

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

None of my quotes are racist because there are no implications of genetic superiority.  The definition of racist is:

Racism | Definition of Racism by Merriam-Webster
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

adjective: inherent

existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.

In modern society, race is defined by genes.  

You forgot the definition of the adjective: "showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another."

Just some racist comments:

"I see many Mexican beggars."

"Begging, criminal activity and social services."

"people of Mexican ancestry have a cultural propensity to have large, extended families living in relatively small homes."

" Litter on my street is worse than ever.  And, there is more garbage in the alleys than ever."  (attributed to illegal immigrants only)

"And, if the illegals disappeared, other nationalities wouldn't replace them in Home Depot parking lots, because it is culturally beneath them. "

If you can't see how bigoted those statements are, I feel sorry for you and your neighbors.

One question for you, just how many of the over 19,000 genes in the Human Genome need to be different for you to classify somebody as a "different race"?

I dunno, but, you can send a DNA sample to a variety of labs and, for a fee, they will tell you your racial makeup.  For example, https://www.ancestry.com/dna/ .

The Mexican culture is not the result of Mexican genetics.  For example, if a Mexican family in Mexico adopted a Swedish baby, he would grow up to have a cultural propensity to have a large extended family live in relatively small homes.

Another racist opinion.  Where do you come up with this "cultural propensity"?  Are you going to claim anecdotal observations, which you use to support your bigoted beliefs?  Do you have any actual data that would support your claim?

Here is a table of household sizes. https://www.census.gov/data/tables/2016/demo/families/cps-2016.html  Look at the table for average number of people in a household.  You will see that the Hispanic average is 3.25 people, non Hispanic is 2.42 and White only is 2.50.  So this large extended family you keep talking about amounts to less than 1 extra person per house.

These facts are why I am calling your statement bigoted and racist.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 74

@aruzinskywrote:

@sp362wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

None of my quotes are racist because there are no implications of genetic superiority.  The definition of racist is:

Racism | Definition of Racism by Merriam-Webster
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

adjective: inherent

existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.

In modern society, race is defined by genes.  

You forgot the definition of the adjective: "showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another."

Just some racist comments:

"I see many Mexican beggars."

"Begging, criminal activity and social services."

"people of Mexican ancestry have a cultural propensity to have large, extended families living in relatively small homes."

" Litter on my street is worse than ever.  And, there is more garbage in the alleys than ever."  (attributed to illegal immigrants only)

"And, if the illegals disappeared, other nationalities wouldn't replace them in Home Depot parking lots, because it is culturally beneath them. "

If you can't see how bigoted those statements are, I feel sorry for you and your neighbors.

One question for you, just how many of the over 19,000 genes in the Human Genome need to be different for you to classify somebody as a "different race"?

I dunno, but, you can send a DNA sample to a variety of labs and, for a fee, they will tell you your racial makeup.  For example, https://www.ancestry.com/dna/ .

The Mexican culture is not the result of Mexican genetics.  For example, if a Mexican family in Mexico adopted a Swedish baby, he would grow up to have a cultural propensity to have a large extended family live in relatively small homes.

Another racist opinion.  Where do you come up with this "cultural propensity"?  Are you going to claim anecdotal observations, which you use to support your bigoted beliefs?  Do you have any actual data that would support your claim?

Here is a table of household sizes. https://www.census.gov/data/tables/2016/demo/families/cps-2016.html  Look at the table for average number of people in a household.  You will see that the Hispanic average is 3.25 people, non Hispanic is 2.42 and White only is 2.50.  So this large extended family you keep talking about amounts to less than 1 extra person per house.

These facts are why I am calling your statement bigoted and racist.

Kudos
Views