Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: San Antonio's Border Wall

Message 1 of 6

@FredSmif wrote:

I"ve actually been to San Antonio and, by gum, there IS a wall! It's the one around the old Alamo.

But it didn't keep the Mexicans out then and I doubt that a wall at the actual border will be any more effective. Trump's wall is such a dumb idea.

Dumb as a box of rocks, that's the Republican ToadPOTUS.

His intellectual and emotional maturation ceased around his 6th birthday and is unlikely to ever improve - giving him a map won't help because you ahve to READ the map and he'd rather wing it like he did when he visited the devistation of Paradise California, or as lil donny thinks PLEASURE CA,

All he's done is destroy America's position in the world and snuggle up to Putin and Kim on the World stage while arranging to KILL an additional 8,000 Americans every year so polluters can have higher profits.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

I"ve actually been to San Antonio and, by gum, there IS a wall! It's the one around the old Alamo.

But it didn't keep the Mexicans out then and I doubt that a wall at the actual border will be any more effective. Trump's wall is such a dumb idea.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Oceanedge2,

At this point, I think a map is to hard for Trump to understand. I think we better stick with pop up books 😉

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
Shopgirl 
For the love of God.... can SOMEONE please get @realDonaldTrump a map?

His shocking level of ignorance is absolutely frightening.

It seems his 'advisors' gave up a long time ago trying to help him improve his intellect because he keeps saying and doing the stupidest things!  Pathetic, embarassing and dangerous.  That's our guy.  Dumb as a rock.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

"Everybody knows walls work". Well, every moron thinks that. Tell me how a wall across the Chihuahuan desert is going to work?  Maybe across that golf course on the border in Texas? 

Even your dog figures out ways around a wall and the cost VS the number of people it stops is insane. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

San Antonio's Border Wall

Message 6 of 6

President Donald Trump on Saturday boasted to reporters about how well San Antonio’s border wall is working. 

“Everybody knows that walls work. You look at different places, they put up a wall, no problem,” Trump said outside the White House.

“You look at San Antonio, you look at so many different places, they go from one of the most unsafe cities in the country to one of the safest cities, immediately, immediately.”

But......the Texas city is 150 miles from the Mexican border and has no wall.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-touts-nonexistent-border-wall-in-san-antonio_us_5c43abaee...

Kudos
Views
Replies