Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sacha Baron Cohen scams Jason Spencer (R) Ga.

Message 1 of 4
@alferdpacker

Of course.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@MIseker wrote:
Thats a good one. Wife was just reading some stuff about the show, and they have Cheney signing a milk jug aspart of a waterboarding kit. I AM THAT GUY that will out embarrass you in public. ( well until 15 years ago anyway) but i can also spot a set up a mile away, and IF i was an official, i would duck it. some arent that smart are they?

Wonder how many repugnants out there are extremely grateful in retrospect that Sacha Baron Cohen didn't approach them with a prank as good the one

Official Clip ft. Jason Spencer | Ep.2 | Who Is America? | SHOWTIME - YouTube

that caught Jason Spencer demonstrating the unbelievable (for any but republicans and trump supporters) depth and breadth of his stupidity, bigotry, and racism...

Well - the world now knows way too much about what lives deep in Jason Spencer's heart - and bought and paid for soul...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4
Thats a good one. Wife was just reading some stuff about the show, and they have Cheney signing a milk jug aspart of a waterboarding kit. I AM THAT GUY that will out embarrass you in public. ( well until 15 years ago anyway) but i can also spot a set up a mile away, and IF i was an official, i would duck it. some arent that smart are they?
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Sacha Baron Cohen scams Jason Spencer (R) Ga.

Message 4 of 4

Official Clip ft. Jason Spencer | Ep.2 | Who Is America? | SHOWTIME - YouTube 

trump/putin are very proud of him for standing up for USA like that...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.