Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SUCH ELOQUENCE!

Message 1 of 11

I see that no trump supporter has come to trump's rescue in defending him in reference to this topic. I don't blame them.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

Bonespuro WUSSolini has turned the Public Trust into a Private Trough where sychophants go to gorge and promote their lunitic ideas with tax dollars.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@ManicProgressive wrote:

That's exactly what a good headhunting firm is supposed to do:  Know the dirt on your candidate before the media reveals it to all.  I don't know how the White House vets anyone anymore, or if they do. 

Trump vets his candidates with one simple question ..... Will you be loyal to me before loyalty to country?

If yes .... you're in!

If no ..... you're out ..... just like when Comey refused to profess loyalty to Trump!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@williamb39198 wrote:

Having strength of character, morals, honesty, compassion, and consistency are not part of trump’s make up, are they. 

To trump supporters, how can you support someone with such “voids” in his personality?

I do not allow tRump supporters in my home and generally avoid them if at all possible - because they have the same kind of character defects that are so blatantly displayed by the treasonous fake president.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Those who will fund donald's re-election campaign don't really care about his moral character or ethics, they want his signature on all the legislation that is good for them and allows them to rape the working / middle class of all rights.  

The ignoble donald followers here are either ignoring that fact or are delusional in believing that they actually matter to him.   

That is why the actual vetting process is irrelevant to him, he has filled his entire regime with folks who can afford and do send him cash in the 6-7digit category.  

Interesting tid-bit:   Many countries are using the tactic of financial malef( mostly liberals).   That is all smoke / mirrors as that represents 1% of the raping of the country's wealth, the rest is headed off-shore into tax havens by the uber wealthy and corporations.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Having strength of character, morals, honesty, compassion, and consistency are not part of trump’s make up, are they. 

To trump supporters, how can you support someone with such “voids” in his personality?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

ManicProgressive:   I don't know how the White House vets anyone anymore, or if they do. 

I think there is no vetting at all. Trump sees someone on tv kissing his backside and decides on the spot that's who he wants. The only bar they have to pass is if they would be a loyal enough sycophant.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

schlomo:   Trump Attacks, Then Says He Relies On Press To Vet Nominees

Incompetence on this level is not only mindboggling, it's inexcusable. Our resident genius can't figure out how to properly vet people he wants to hire? Good Lord.

On the lighter side, he's relying on the press he calls the enemy of the people and fake news to do his vetting..................they ought to send the lazy bugger a bill for services rendered.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

That's exactly what a good headhunting firm is supposed to do:  Know the dirt on your candidate before the media reveals it to all.  I don't know how the White House vets anyone anymore, or if they do.  Maybe no firm will work for them, knowing they are a bunch of lunatics.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

ToadPOTUS Bonespurs WUSSolini is King of the Snowflakes. He and his followers must blame all their problems on someone else because admitting the truth would be to admit their own incompetence.

Donny blames the legitimate media, his followers blame foreigners.

Donny cannot admit he seeks out the scum of the earth - Kim, Putin, Epstein, Cohen - because he admires scummy-ness, and then blames those who expose the scum.

His followers vote for people who destroy worker rights and against the Common Wealth in favor of Personal Wealth, and then claim foreigners and women forced their boss to give the good jobs to the Asian commie slaves and the raises to the women.

Kudos
Views