Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: SPICER HIDES IN WHITE HOUSE BUSHES

Message 11 of 18

Pan-- you can't remember a more unprofessional, bumbling, ridiculous administration in your lifetime because there never has been such an abysmal display of idiocy in the White House, ever. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 18

I can't recall a more bumbling, ridiculous administration in my lifetime.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 18

Rker--You are right to be concerned. There is a Facist dictator in the WH. Many are watching in horror as everyday this fool attacks the moral fiber of America through lies, abuse of power, and out and out violations of our constitution.

We must continue to contact elected representatives. WE MUST NOT BECOME COMPLACENT. Our country is at risk,  and we must fight for her.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 18

Guys,  I am worried. I am getting the feeling that we are now living at a time in which lots of thing could unravel. and that could be this Presidency.
I cannot imagine this going on for four more years as they have been til now.
We need to get to the bottom of all of this, otherwise our own Democracy will sink also.
So many questions unanswered. so many lies from this Administration. It has become so unreal,like being thrown out of a plane and simply falling.
The Republican Party, needs to stand up to this Administration. the survival of this Party is at stake.
I called my senator yesterday, left a message asking him not to support Trump on this firing. that it will sink him. I heard him yesterday, and apparently others told him the same thing. he noted his displeasure with this firing.
I realize that the voters that voted for him many are now disapointed. But, we may be in danger of really damaging our own Democracy. 
And the ones that still believe in him. perhaps loyalty is involved, because reason and rationality cannot be the reason why.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 18

I can't wait to watch Melissa McCarthy do this on SNL! Lol

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 18

Myexper-- I wonder what they pay him to sell his soul the way he does every day during  those White House briefings? 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 18

@myexper wrote:

Sean Spicer literally hid in the bushes to avoid answering questions about James Comey's firing

9 hours ago Business Insider

White House press secretary Sean Spicer hid behind bushes on the White House grounds for several minutes on Tuesday evening as staffers sought to respond to the frenzy of media questions about President Donald Trump's abrupt firing of FBI Director James Comey, according to The Washington Post.

Spicer wanted to return to his office after an interview with Fox Business but couldn't do so without running into a throng of reporters on his way there, The Post reported.

He emerged from the bushes after a press office executive assistant, Janet Montesi, said he would answer reporters' questions so long as they didn't film him, according to The Post.

"Just turn the lights off. Turn the lights off," Spicer told the reporters. "We'll take care of this. ... Can you just turn that light off?"

Spicer, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, and deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders were all on White House grounds on Tuesday amid a firestorm of questions from the media and criticisms from Democrats and Republicans alike.

According to The Post, Spicer spoke with reporters for about 10 minutes, standing in the dark between two hedges as he answered and dodged questions about Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's role in the probe into Comey, the timing of Comey's firing, and grand jury subpoenas reportedly issued in an investigation involving Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser.

Spicer will get a respite from the media's Comey questions, as Sanders is expected to fill in for him during the daily press briefings for the remainder of the week.

Hide in the bushes ..... a desperate action when you finally realize that you can no longer even attempt to defend the insanity, incompetency and corruption of Trump!!!

Spicer was also MIA all day today - the Whitehouse brought in some Stooge to do the Daily Breifing and One can only hope that Spicer has finally reached his limit possibly on advice of Counsel

He knows when he does his brieifings that he's just helping to re-inforce all of Trumps lies and fabrications - and at some point he's going to realize that he is opening himself up daily to Criminal Prosecution

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

SPICER HIDES IN WHITE HOUSE BUSHES

Message 18 of 18

Sean Spicer literally hid in the bushes to avoid answering questions about James Comey's firing

9 hours ago Business Insider

White House press secretary Sean Spicer hid behind bushes on the White House grounds for several minutes on Tuesday evening as staffers sought to respond to the frenzy of media questions about President Donald Trump's abrupt firing of FBI Director James Comey, according to The Washington Post.

Spicer wanted to return to his office after an interview with Fox Business but couldn't do so without running into a throng of reporters on his way there, The Post reported.

He emerged from the bushes after a press office executive assistant, Janet Montesi, said he would answer reporters' questions so long as they didn't film him, according to The Post.

"Just turn the lights off. Turn the lights off," Spicer told the reporters. "We'll take care of this. ... Can you just turn that light off?"

Spicer, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, and deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders were all on White House grounds on Tuesday amid a firestorm of questions from the media and criticisms from Democrats and Republicans alike.

According to The Post, Spicer spoke with reporters for about 10 minutes, standing in the dark between two hedges as he answered and dodged questions about Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's role in the probe into Comey, the timing of Comey's firing, and grand jury subpoenas reportedly issued in an investigation involving Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser.

Spicer will get a respite from the media's Comey questions, as Sanders is expected to fill in for him during the daily press briefings for the remainder of the week.

Hide in the bushes ..... a desperate action when you finally realize that you can no longer even attempt to defend the insanity, incompetency and corruption of Trump!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors