Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: SPICER HIDES IN WHITE HOUSE BUSHES

Message 1 of 18

@pc6063 wrote:

Nerdymom-- remember when they asked trumpif he were just some sort of cartoon caraciture when he was in the primaries?

Well, we now know he is a cartoon oaf, and Sean Spicer the creeper lurking in the bushes!!

Seriously, this whole administration is one freaking sideshow. 

It's a regular clown car.  I spend most of my time amazed at how bush league they are.  But the thing that bothers me the most is how unethical and how low their character is.  Spicer hiding 'among' the bushes?  Insisting on its being dark?   Have any of these people faced any true adversity before?   Being scared of the media is not a life or death situation.  Why can't he stand proud and tall and address the chaos his boss has unleashed?    

Or Trump sending his body guard to deliver the news to Comey.  Weren't we all brought up thinking a supervisor of good character would call you in to his office personally, shut the door, and break the news in a polite way?  Maybe even offer you a chance to resign first?  Not let you hear about it on the news while you were speaking out of state.  

Sexist as it is, why can't these guys 'man up?'    Even if people somehow agree with Trump's policies, etc., don't these character flaws make them think twice?   

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 18

Snooopy--well of course they had to fix that, otherwise it would've been "fake news."

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 18

The Washington Post issued a correction. Spicer was not hiding in the bushes, he was hiding among the bushes.

I wonder who complained to get them to issue this 'correction'?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 18

@NerdyMom wrote:

The body looks like that of Homer Simson ....

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 18

Nerdymom-- remember when they asked trumpif he were just some sort of cartoon caraciture when he was in the primaries?

Well, we now know he is a cartoon oaf, and Sean Spicer the creeper lurking in the bushes!!

Seriously, this whole administration is one freaking sideshow. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 18

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 18

Well...all that is what we are intended to see right in front of us...of course it is.  How about what is happening in the meantime to health care provisions...foreign relations in Korea, Middle East, Nato....?Where are the posts and analyses on all that?  Ah....you say you looked to see what it was they were looking at and not what they were doing....Ah So....! 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 18

@Panjandrum wrote:

myexper:  The FBI under the Trump administration will function like the keystone cops!

It will if Trump installs loyalists.

That's a given ..... just like Trump did with his cabinet ..... most all having no competence for their positions but assumed "loyal" to the vile orange dictator who also displays no competence for his position!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 18

myexper:  The FBI under the Trump administration will function like the keystone cops!

It will if Trump installs loyalists.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 18

@Panjandrum wrote:

I can't recall a more bumbling, ridiculous administration in my lifetime.

The FBI under the Trump administration,  subject to the administration's incompetency,  will function like the Keystone Cops!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors