Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH TRUMP

Message 1 of 7

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I think we conscious folks agree that there is something very seriously wrong with Mr. Trump.  We see it everytime he speaks....or rants.  Trump is like a high-speed commuter train barreling into the station with no brakes and no engineer on board.  Question is:  when will the GOP uncouple themselves from this careening disaster?  When will they put country and people over their Party and pockets?

When will they?

Not until after they get put in the ground.

As Mark Twain wrote for the chapter heading of chapter 21 of Puddinhead Wilson, (which, IMHO, applies to tRump, and many tRump supporters and cultists)...

"He is useless above the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages."

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

I think we conscious folks agree that there is something very seriously wrong with Mr. Trump.  We see it everytime he speaks....or rants.  Trump is like a high-speed commuter train barreling into the station with no brakes and no engineer on board.  Question is:  when will the GOP uncouple themselves from this careening disaster?  When will they put country and people over their Party and pockets?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Alfredpacker,

Thanks for sharing this with me

Hiding documents, and whatever else goes on, isn't helping. Just get him help and call it a day 😊.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

This is a very good article alferd.  A truly honest assessment of the danger dt's mental state poses to us all, the world.  These are serious questions for his supporters to consider and for his detractors, a call to make haste.  Thank you.

"If I were to quiz Fox News viewers about Trump’s unspooled madness at CPAC, I’d ask them in particular whether they’d ever accept this kind of behavior from their doctor, their kids’ teachers or their own bosses at work; whether they’d accept it from a member of the clergy or the bus driver who picks up their children for school every day. The honest response would have to be no way -- that is unless it’s okay for our doctors, mid-prostate exam, to snap off a bunch of insulting impressions of the nursing staff, followed by paranoid threats about Hollywood types and racist blurts about competing physicians.

As indoctrinated into the Fox News cult as they are, I don’t believe they’d be OK with that. And if it’s unacceptable conduct for their doctors and teachers, why on earth is it acceptable for a world leader cloaked in immense power and backed by the most powerful military in the history of civilization?"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@Panjandrum wrote:

SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH TRUMP

Yep, there is. As I've said before, if he were not who he is his family would be having a pow-wow about taking his keys and credit cards and maybe hiring someone to come in and keep an eye on him.

No need to do any of those things ,,,,,,,

- With all of Trump's numerous bankruptcies,  I doubt any bank would give Trump a credit card.

- I doubt Trump knows how to use a key.

- And with Putin and Kim holding a leash on Trump, they already have "an eye on him".

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Yep, there is. As I've said before, if he were not who he is his family would be having a pow-wow about taking his keys and credit cards and maybe hiring someone to come in and keep an eye on him.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 7 of 7
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors