Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

Message 51 of 67

@rk9152wrote:

Not me - I think President Trump did much better. But now that your "Russian collusion" nonsense has been put to bed, the left trots out a new past sexual partner every now and then.

The Russian collusion has been put to bed?    Are you sure?  Really?   who told you? Mueller?   
Please, you are an intelligent person, I am sure that you realize that this is not over and that there still is a lot to learn. But, is ok, if you want to think that way.   understand , it must have been difficult to have to accept that the Russians did meddle in the elections and that the Democrats had nothing to do with that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 67

@Panjandromwrote:

rk9152:  This revelation did answer one question - why did the "Resistance" stray away from "Russian collusion" and start obsessing over the President's past sex life?.

Totally hilarious coming from the people who are still obsessing over Bill Clinton's sex life. That bj rocked their world and there are still aftershocks. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Not me - I think President Trump did much better. But now that your "Russian collusion" nonsense has been put to bed, the left trots out a new past sexual partner every now and then.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 67

@afisherwrote:

While the headlines on this extraordinary event hit late on Friday, it will take the Repubs a few days to attempt to find some talking points.   

As I was reading more of the news, this one from USA Today - should indeed scare the bejesus out of the RW:  

More than 100 U.S. people helped

While the Russians coordinated the interference, they worked with more than 100 U.S. citizens, the indictment said. In one case, the Russians learned from an unnamed "real U.S. person that they should focus their activities on 'purple states' like Colorado, Virginia & Florida." The Americans, the indictment said, did not know they were communicating with Russians.

Now the Repubs will have to deal with not the one American male  who has already been named - who pled stupidity / ignorance, but at lease 100 and all of their bff's.    

Well, my "bejesus" is still intact. You seem to have overlooked the word "unwittingly". But I suppose that is to be expected from one who uses Adam Schiff as a source.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 67

According to the Trumps National Security Advisor, Gen McMasters the short answer is NO.  

President Trump's national security adviser said Saturday that Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections is beyond dispute, marking a sharp reversal of Trump's frequent dismissal of alleged Russian cyber-meddling as a "hoax."

Referring to the indictment of 13 Russians, McMaster said that “with the FBI indictment, the evidence is now incontrovertible” of Russia cyber-meddling.

McMaster's sharp accusations were the most pointed from a high White House official regarding charges of Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

The comments also reflected a decided shift from the Trump White House regarding Russia's possible role.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 67

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

This revelation did answer one question - why did the "Resistance" stray away from "Russian collusion" and start obsessing over the President's past sex life?. Apparently they knew that it would be coming out that this all started in 2014 (pre-Trump) and only involved those associated with the Trump campaign "unwittingly".

Good deal - those women are more fun to contemplate than guys named Boris.

Actually, more like Natasha.

Trump had business in Russia in 2014, he has had quite a romace with Putin. When Trump stated winning, they realized they found their dupe, their symbol of instability in our political system.

What has businessman Trump doing business in Russia to do with Russian involvement in out electoral system at that time?

Michael Flynn loved those chants of  * LOCK HER UP * didnt he? i bet he isnt saying that anymore Smiley Happy

www.politico.com/story/2018/02/16/mueller-indictment-hillary-clinton-key-findings-415692

Just think, the russians getting all those patriot groups to shill for them.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 67

rk9152:  This revelation did answer one question - why did the "Resistance" stray away from "Russian collusion" and start obsessing over the President's past sex life?.

Totally hilarious coming from the people who are still obsessing over Bill Clinton's sex life. That bj rocked their world and there are still aftershocks. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 67

While the headlines on this extraordinary event hit late on Friday, it will take the Repubs a few days to attempt to find some talking points.   

As I was reading more of the news, this one from USA Today - should indeed scare the bejesus out of the RW:  

More than 100 U.S. people helped

While the Russians coordinated the interference, they worked with more than 100 U.S. citizens, the indictment said. In one case, the Russians learned from an unnamed "real U.S. person that they should focus their activities on 'purple states' like Colorado, Virginia & Florida." The Americans, the indictment said, did not know they were communicating with Russians.

Now the Repubs will have to deal with not the one American male  who has already been named - who pled stupidity / ignorance, but at lease 100 and all of their bff's.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 67

Mueller's laying the foundation for something bigger.  It's fascinating to watch him do his work. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 67

@rk9152wrote:

This revelation did answer one question - why did the "Resistance" stray away from "Russian collusion" and start obsessing over the President's past sex life?. Apparently they knew that it would be coming out that this all started in 2014 (pre-Trump) and only involved those associated with the Trump campaign "unwittingly".

Actually, more like Natasha.

Trump had business in Russia in 2014, he has had quite a romace with Putin. When Trump stated winning, they realized they found their dupe, their symbol of instability in our political system.

Michael Flynn loved those chants of  * LOCK HER UP * didnt he? i bet he isnt saying that anymore Smiley Happy

Just think, the russians getting all those patriot groups to shill for them.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 67

Kudos
Views