Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
117
Views

Re: SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

117 Views
Message 1 of 67

@CriticalThinking—- Oh, and let’s not forget the utterly ridiculous Putin said he didn’t have anything To do with this, and I believe him. After all, trump is such a good judge of character!

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
117
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
131
Views

Re: SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

131 Views
Message 2 of 67

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

The major thrust of Mueller is focusing upon money laundering and international financial fraud. In other words, do Russians have a financial hold on Trump? It appears that way because:

  • Trump has never said one negative word about Putin
  • Despite the reports of all our intelligence agencies, Trump refused to acknowledge Russian interference in the election.
  • Trump allowed ONLY a Russian reporter and photographer in the Oval Office while banning U.S. reporters when he met with the Russian Ambassador.
  • Despite a 98-2 Senate vote to impose sanctions against Russia, Trump declined to implement those sanctions. WHY?

Good try but not much else! Trump never said a bad word about the head of China - I guess that means (to you), China has a financial "hold" on Trump. Again, good try but no cigar.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
131
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
132
Views

SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

132 Views
Message 3 of 67

The major thrust of Mueller is focusing upon money laundering and international financial fraud. In other words, do Russians have a financial hold on Trump? It appears that way because:

  • Trump has never said one negative word about Putin
  • Despite the reports of all our intelligence agencies, Trump refused to acknowledge Russian interference in the election.
  • Trump allowed ONLY a Russian reporter and photographer in the Oval Office while banning U.S. reporters when he met with the Russian Ambassador.
  • Despite a 98-2 Senate vote to impose sanctions against Russia, Trump declined to implement those sanctions. WHY?
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
132
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
143
Views

Re: SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

143 Views
Message 4 of 67

@phyllisc6781wrote:


LOL! RK asks for “quotes,” two of which are  given here. I have been challenging him for at least 1 1/2 years to watch credible news sources, but now he is offended when people won’t provide more  quotes from such. It’s the price one pays for choosing ignorance.

Yup, challenge still there! One week watching real and credible news sites will provide many valid ( and ridiculous) quotes from the fool in the WH and possibly be helpful with regard to gaining a grasp on what is really happening to this country thanks to trump and GOP enablers.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

 

You are wrong, why are you laughing about that?

 

He clearly pointed out that it wasn't about the election, it was about screwing up our standards and values so at to weaken our nation. One goal was to make people say, "Not my President" - and it worked. I would imagine that the Russians are also delighted with "the idiot in the WH" and "Trump sucks.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
143
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
146
Views

Re: SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

146 Views
Message 5 of 67

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

In a May 2017 interview with NBC's Lester Holt,  Trump said "this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story." Trump continued in that interview to say, "It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won."


And he was right.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

147 Views
Message 6 of 67

@Olderscout66wrote:

@afisherwrote:

According to the Trumps National Security Advisor, Gen McMasters the short answer is NO.  

 

President Trump's national security adviser said Saturday that Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections is beyond dispute, marking a sharp reversal of Trump's frequent dismissal of alleged Russian cyber-meddling as a "hoax."

 

Referring to the indictment of 13 Russians, McMaster said that “with the FBI indictment, the evidence is now incontrovertible” of Russia cyber-meddling.

McMaster's sharp accusations were the most pointed from a high White House official regarding charges of Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

The comments also reflected a decided shift from the Trump White House regarding Russia's possible role.


Proof Russia provided illegal support to Der Trumper's campaign is now indisputable so the GOPerLords are trying to pretend Hillary was worse  by doubling down on their absurd notion that cops should not investigate members of a criminal conspiracy just because they catch one conspitator.

 

But here's the deal: The FSB/KGB is REALLY good at subverting elections. They put virtual dictators in Poland and Turkey who support the authoritarian rule of Vlad the Stumpy Putin and "got out the vote" for tens of thousands of lofo's in the four swing States to put an infantile ninny they can blackmail in the White House.

 

Want to counter Russian's picking YOUR President? VOTE! Hillary lost because Putin's PsyOps Warfare experts posioned the minds of the lofos and drove them to the polls to vote Trump OR switched them to the Green Party. They're still less than 26% of registered voters, and if an additional 10% of sane voters shows up in 2018, the NRAGOP is doomed.


You start off with a piece of.......shall we say......."intellectual dishonesty", "Proof Russia provided illegal support to Der Trumper's campaign is now indisputable...." and ended with your strange idea that the only sane Americans are those that agree with you.

 

So - nothing there.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
157
Views

Re: SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

157 Views
Message 7 of 67

@MIsekerwrote:

 

@phyllisc6781wrote

On February 18th (yesterday) Trump said, "I never said Russia did not meddle in the election". Of course that was another Trump lie but nobody notices because he's a non-stop pathological liar.

 

In a May 2017 interview with NBC's Lester Holt,  Trump said "this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story." Trump continued in that interview to say, "It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election they should have won.”


sure. there are lots of quotes. if you would WATCH THE NEWS, or SEARCH THE WEB..you would see them. Jim is not a good news source.


LOL! RK asks for “quotes,” two of which are  given here. I have been challenging him for at least 1 1/2 years to watch credible news sources, but now he is offended when people won’t provide more  quotes from such. It’s the price one pays for choosing ignorance.

Yup, challenge still there! One week watching real and credible news sites will provide many valid ( and ridiculous) quotes from the fool in the WH and possibly be helpful with regard to gaining a grasp on what is really happening to this country thanks to trump and GOP enablers.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
157
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
160
Views

SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

160 Views
Message 8 of 67

In a May 2017 interview with NBC's Lester Holt,  Trump said "this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story." Trump continued in that interview to say, "It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won."

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
162
Views

Re: SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

162 Views
Message 9 of 67

@afisherwrote:

According to the Trumps National Security Advisor, Gen McMasters the short answer is NO.  

 

President Trump's national security adviser said Saturday that Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections is beyond dispute, marking a sharp reversal of Trump's frequent dismissal of alleged Russian cyber-meddling as a "hoax."

 

Referring to the indictment of 13 Russians, McMaster said that “with the FBI indictment, the evidence is now incontrovertible” of Russia cyber-meddling.

McMaster's sharp accusations were the most pointed from a high White House official regarding charges of Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

The comments also reflected a decided shift from the Trump White House regarding Russia's possible role.


Proof Russia provided illegal support to Der Trumper's campaign is now indisputable so the GOPerLords are trying to pretend Hillary was worse  by doubling down on their absurd notion that cops should not investigate members of a criminal conspiracy just because they catch one conspitator.

 

But here's the deal: The FSB/KGB is REALLY good at subverting elections. They put virtual dictators in Poland and Turkey who support the authoritarian rule of Vlad the Stumpy Putin and "got out the vote" for tens of thousands of lofo's in the four swing States to put an infantile ninny they can blackmail in the White House.

 

Want to counter Russian's picking YOUR President? VOTE! Hillary lost because Putin's PsyOps Warfare experts posioned the minds of the lofos and drove them to the polls to vote Trump OR switched them to the Green Party. They're still less than 26% of registered voters, and if an additional 10% of sane voters shows up in 2018, the NRAGOP is doomed.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
162
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
169
Views

Re: SO, is Russian interference still a hoax?

169 Views
Message 10 of 67

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

On February 18th (yesterday) Trump said, "I never said Russia did not meddle in the election". Of course that was another Trump lie but nobody notices because he's a non-stop pathological liar.

 

In a May 2017 interview with NBC's Lester Holt,  Trump said "this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story." Trump continued in that interview to say, "It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won."


Of course he did, and his brain dead followers repeated his lies and delusions, never realizing that people who are still capable of higher level functioning knew the president was a liar with the intellectual functioning of a rock, and, apparently, so were they. 

 Each time a cult member spews the line of the propagandist sites or the ridiculous ramblings of the idiot in chief, they prove how low functioning they have become. 

It would be funny if our country wasn't in such danger, instead, it has become a national catastrophe.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


If anyone has a quote, it would be more useful than "cult member", "propagandist", and "idiot in chief" nonsense.


sure. there are lots of quotes. if you would WATCH THE NEWS, or SEARCH THE WEB..you would see them. Jim is not a good news source.

 


sounds like yu dont have a quote and are playing the lame "go look it up" game.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
169
Views