Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SO, YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE mUELLER REPORT?

Message 31 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

We will see the redacted form of the Mueller report. My understanding is four people in the Congress (2 Democrats, 2 Republicans) will see the unredacted form. I'm sure that leaks will occur or lies.

Hear what you want to hear is the most convenient way of arriving at whatever solution you wan to believe.

But. I guess that you didn't hear that Congress today will receive a redacted copy of the Mueller report, right after Bar sends this report to the White house.

Well, I am so glade that I  have been predicting all of this so accurately. and It is a pity that so many don't want to realize that the game needs to be played quite differently.

Perhaps the biggest lesson of any of this will be that this nation and its laws will from now on, be prepared to have this Democracy well taken care of. and that the mechanisms that they impose will be sufficient so that none of this ever happens again in this country. At this point I will suggestg the media to simply let it go. and concentrate on how the game must be played.

Now more than ever ,you need not to provide Trump with mnore fuel for his lies.
Now please concentrate, of what you have read right here in this message board. Concentrate on what are the reasons that the Trump follower follow Trump. and you will see that they are completely different than the ones that you think will worf. .

I know (and everyone else knows) that the Congress will see the redacted form of the Mueller report. In addition, there are two Democrats and two Republicans that will see the unredacted Mueller report.

I am so "glade" that you predicted this so accurately. I hope you now understand that the Mueller report synopsis, the redacted form, and unredacted form say the same thing - Trump did NOT collude with the Russians and the whole 2+ years was a waste of time and money and a HOAX!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 35

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

We will see the redacted form of the Mueller report. My understanding is four people in the Congress (2 Democrats, 2 Republicans) will see the unredacted form. I'm sure that leaks will occur or lies.

Hear what you want to hear is the most convenient way of arriving at whatever solution you wan to believe.

But. I guess that you didn't hear that Congress today will receive a redacted copy of the Mueller report, right after Bar sends this report to the White house.

Well, I am so glad that I  have been predicting all of this so accurately. and It is a pity that so many don't want to realize that the game needs to be played quite differently.

Perhaps the biggest lesson of any of this will be that this nation and its laws will from now on, be prepared to have this Democracy well taken care of. and that the mechanisms that they impose will be sufficient so that none of this ever happens again in this country. At this point I will suggesting the media to simply let it go. and concentrate on how the game must be played.

Now more than ever ,you need not to provide Trump with more fuel for his lies.
Now please concentrate, of what you have read right here in this message board. Concentrate on what are the reasons that the Trump follower follow Trump. and you will see that they are completely different than the ones that you think will work. .

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 35

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 35

So....they say Congress is the power to decide when or if our country would go into war, but they do not have the right to a complete and through special council report??? The Atty Gen and President have the power to decide what findings they should no. Wow, WE have progressed!  We the low people will be spoon fed our information before hand with a briefing from the AG and then hours later, after much contemplation...congress after spring break might give us some information.  Well, bravo, that is some "democracy of the republic".

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

SO, YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE mUELLER REPORT?

Message 35 of 35

If  you think that, you are more naive that I even thought you were.

The Mueller reports has been seen by Trump  ever since it came out.

I am convinced that Barr sat down with Trump and they both studies page by page as to what they would redact and what they would say.

As we have seen the machine now is in place and the idiots, the Trump followers will swallow hook line and sinker whatever they are fed to them tomorrow.

But

Again, if the Democrats really want to deal with this issue. start all the necessary suphenas and bring to the Congress under oath Mueller. and ask all the questions that he will have to answer.
Otherwise it will be years that any American will know the truth. and Trump will be playing as usual in his Mar Lago place a nice game of golf.

Kudos
Views
Replies