Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SO, YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE mUELLER REPORT?

Message 1 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

Are you all now perhaps understanding  what I meant by saying that Trump is us?

We have seen the distortion of the truth, on a daily basis. we have seen the new morality come thru and accepted. "If is not criminally indictable, is OK"  We have seen  that cheating is OK.  we have seen that not respecting the Constitution is OK.

and yet, many still think that Trump is not the full representation of who they are in reality.
They approve of Trump because their morality mimics Trumps morality, the only time that they don't break the law is for fear of getting caught, or, if they do, they make sure that is on the verge of being criminally indictable.

This is what this country has become. The amount of mediocrity that we all see today, is what is bringing this country down.

I guess that the very bad school system, the dummy down of America finally has taken its toll.
We are now, governed by idiots and by incompetent people that wants all of us to  believe they they are correct. they can lie, they can cheat, as long as it is not criminally indictable.

Good Luck US of A  you have reached your pinacle and now I guess is time to start descending. Unless, the citizens of this country stand up and start by doing their job as citizens.

Thank you, rker321 for showing how people are passionate about what they perceive this country is and not a bunch of "emotional" people who are just upset about the last highest election in the land. To me, that is true 'patriotism' and not just fighting who is in charge but rather we are at this point and so now what?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 35

Are you all now perhaps understanding  what I meant by saying that Trump is us?

We have seen the distortion of the truth, on a daily basis. we have seen the new morality come thru and accepted. "If is not criminally indictable, is OK"  We have seen  that cheating is OK.  we have seen that not respecting the Constitution is OK.

and yet, many still think that Trump is not the full representation of who they are in reality.
They approve of Trump because their morality mimics Trumps morality, the only time that they don't break the law is for fear of getting caught, or, if they do, they make sure that is on the verge of being criminally indictable.

This is what this country has become. The amount of mediocrity that we all see today, is what is bringing this country down.

I guess that the very bad school system, the dummy down of America finally has taken its toll.
We are now, governed by idiots and by incompetent people that wants all of us to  believe they they are correct. they can lie, they can cheat, as long as it is not criminally indictable.

Good Luck US of A  you have reached your pinacle and now I guess is time to start descending. Unless, the citizens of this country stand up and start by doing their job as citizens.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 35

BARR was eager to get HIS version out first cause the republicans know the half the  public won't ever follow up later.   

Why in the world would BARR want to be another M. Cohen ?    Is he also infatuated with Trump like Cohen was who said he would die for him  ?      Only he can explain why he chose to lie and cover up and mislead.... and I doubt that will happen.   

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have yet to see an answer of what  posters seems to want to do for his or her country. due to the fact that it has been proven that the Russians meddled in the 2016 elections. Perhaps they subconsciously like the Russian style type of government.

No doubt some do prefer the Russian style of government (old style), but that is irrelevant to this discussion.

The Russian meddling was discovered by the Obama FBI but, rather than deal with it, they converted it into a partisan fishing expedition known as the Mueller investigation with President Trump as the target, not the meddling issue. Example, using the DNC bought and paid for Dossier as a vehicle to spy on the other Party. That had nothing to do with the known Russian interference rather it was about trying to involve Trump.

Pretty please all, please read the above post and do start laughing. LOL LOL LOL

The most silly post that I have read in a long time., although I do really believe that is the distractions that are in the memo.

But, they will not answer the question. do they?

But "THEY" will not answer what question???

Even if they can blame Obama for whatever, still darling!!!!!  the question is,
What are you planning on doing to save your country's election from the Russian meddling?  nothing, something ?

What is the giggly part?

Obama was President at the time the FBI went partisan. Now, either you are saying he's an idiot and didn't know or, as President, he owns it.

Not a chance of the immediately above post being factually provable...

The content of the post deliberately misstating that the FBI went partisan - and when it did - another pile of unicorn poop from the alternate reality - is considered by a majority of Americans to be a lie in this reality - just like the lies tRump tweets multiple times each day and  has told twice as often as he entirely accidentally has told the truth.

I don't believe Putin - he's not trustworthy...

I don't believe tRump - he's not trustworthy...

I don't believe tRump's followers and supporters - they're not trustworthy...

barr-iran-contra-trust-1000x907.jpg

Barr is one of the despicable lying scumbags that helped cover up Iran-Contra?

Sure enough - he's still a lying scumbag.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have yet to see an answer of what  posters seems to want to do for his or her country. due to the fact that it has been proven that the Russians meddled in the 2016 elections. Perhaps they subconsciously like the Russian style type of government.

No doubt some do prefer the Russian style of government (old style), but that is irrelevant to this discussion.

The Russian meddling was discovered by the Obama FBI but, rather than deal with it, they converted it into a partisan fishing expedition known as the Mueller investigation with President Trump as the target, not the meddling issue. Example, using the DNC bought and paid for Dossier as a vehicle to spy on the other Party. That had nothing to do with the known Russian interference rather it was about trying to involve Trump.

Pretty please all, please read the above post and do start laughing. LOL LOL LOL

The most silly post that I have read in a long time., although I do really believe that is the distractions that are in the memo.

But "THEY" will not answer what question???

What are you planning on doing to save your country's election from the Russian meddling?  nothing, something ?

What is the giggly part?

Obama was President at the time the FBI went partisan. Now, either you are saying he's an idiot and didn't know or, as President, he owns it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What has that to do with the post you were theoretically responding to? I stated a fact and you responded with - I don't know what to call that.

This is your country, I thought that you would be interested in defending from the Russia  attack in the elections that are forthcoming. but I guess that perhaps they are not that important.

That is extremely important and the supposed subject of the Mueller investigation. Now, what has the following to do with that?

Give the man a prize, Please!!!!! at least acknowledge the mental superiority of Putin over Trump. .
Please, understand that Putin is sitting in Russia laughing his heart out as to what he has been able to accomplish in this country. and now that Trump is running in 2020, we shall see the marks of the PUtin propaganda which is ten times more superior than anything that we will able to do.  Russia if you are listening. do you job Trump will be quite grateful.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 35

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:(in blue text)

Chasky53   It is not that I don't want to have Congress do their job, is  the timing that I am wording about.

in my opinion , Congress needs to expose the public to the Mueller report and have all of those individuals that have testified  to Mueller about their actions, The American people seems to digest better when they see those people speak than when they read anything if they actually do read the Mueller report.

We all know, as I am sure that you do also. that even with all of that, the chances that an impeachment has is quite low.

As long as you have the Republicans that we have today in the Senate they will never do anything to get Trump out of the White HOuse, is their job that they are afraid of loosing and none of them wants to see that.

A failed impeachment will provide Trump with another victory. I am sure that you  don't want that also.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:(in blue text)

@gruffstuff wrote:

SO, YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE mUELLER REPORT?

House Democrats should start an impeachment investigation, do everything you suggest and more, require the full unaltered Mueller Report, call witnesses, collect, correlate, and understand the evidence.

Then go on from there, if they uncover other crimes, run those crimes to the ground.

It's their job. That is their role and duty under the Constitution.

If Congress doesn't do it's job we'll be stuck with Iran deals, Contra wars, torture, political spying, and Attorney General lying forever.

You are right Gruffstuff, Congress should do their job, America deserves it.

please, do start thinking.? Why is it not thinking to want Congress to do their jobs?

Hey,  Hey,, are you now fighting your own people?  Wanting Congress to do their job is not "fighting your own people". that would be not a very intelligent thing to do. Maybe in your opinion it is not intelligent to ask that Congress does it's job but I strongly disagree.

Whether Congress impeaches this President or not. it is up to us to see that we have a dencrent Presidne in the Whitge HOuse in 2020.  Investigating comes before an actual impeachment. That investigation can get the full Mueller Report released to them and also trump's tax returns.
 Besided, what would be the point to impeach Trump now when the Senate would not have the stones to follow thru? See my answer to your last question. The voters will see what comes out of an investigation by Congress, they have the right to know.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What has that to do with the post you were theoretically responding to? I stated a fact and you responded with - I don't know what to call that.

This is your country, I thought that you would be interested in defending from the Russia  attack in the elections that are forthcoming. but I guess that perhaps they are not that important.

That is extremely important and the supposed subject of the Mueller investigation. Now, what has the following to do with that?

Give the man a prize, Please!!!!! at least acknowledge the mental superiority of Putin over Trump. .
Please, understand that Putin is sitting in Russia laughing his heart out as to what he has been able to accomplish in this country. and now that Trump is running in 2020, we shall see the marks of the PUtin propaganda which is ten times more superior than anything that we will able to do.  Russia if you are listening. do you job Trump will be quite grateful.

Kudos
Views