When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SO, YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE mUELLER REPORT?

Message 11 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What has that to do with the post you were theoretically responding to? I stated a fact and you responded with - I don't know what to call that.

This is your country, I thought that you would be interested in defending from the Russia  attack in the elections that are forthcoming. but I guess that perhaps they are not that important.

That is extremely important and the supposed subject of the Mueller investigation. Now, what has the following to do with that?

Give the man a prize, Please!!!!! at least acknowledge the mental superiority of Putin over Trump. .
Please, understand that Putin is sitting in Russia laughing his heart out as to what he has been able to accomplish in this country. and now that Trump is running in 2020, we shall see the marks of the PUtin propaganda which is ten times more superior than anything that we will able to do.  Russia if you are listening. do you job Trump will be quite grateful.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

What has that to do with the post you were theoretically responding to? I stated a fact and you responded with - I don't know what to call that.

This is your country, I thought that you would be interested in defending from the Russia  attack in the elections that are forthcoming. but I guess that perhaps they are not that important.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A Russian leader does not need the permission of an American President to lie. And it it were - hardly an impeachable issue.

Give the man a prize, Please!!!!! at least acknowledge the mental superiority of Putin over Trump. .
Please, understand that Putin is sitting in Russia laughing his heart out as to what he has been able to accomplish in this country. and now that Trump is running in 2020, we shall see the marks of the PUtin propaganda which is ten times more superior than anything that we will able to do.  Russia if you are listening. do you job Trump will be quite grateful.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 35

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

SO, YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE mUELLER REPORT?

House Democrats should start an impeachment investigation, do everything you suggest and more, require the full unaltered Mueller Report, call witnesses, collect, correlate, and understand the evidence.

Then go on from there, if they uncover other crimes, run those crimes to the ground.

It's their job. That is their role and duty under the Constitution.

If Congress doesn't do it's job we'll be stuck with Iran deals, Contra wars, torture, political spying, and Attorney General lying forever.

You are right Gruffstuff, Congress should do their job, America deserves it.

please, do start thinking.?

Hey,  Hey,, are you now fighting your own people?  that would be not a very intelligent thing to do.

Whether Congress impeaches this President or not. it is up to us to see that we have a dencrent Presidne in the Whitge HOuse in 2020.
 Besided, what would be the point to impeach Trump now when the Senate would not have the stones to follow thru?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 35

@gruffstuff wrote:

House Democrats should start an impeachment investigation, do everything you suggest and more, require the full unaltered Mueller Report, call witnesses, collect, correlate, and understand the evidence.

Then go on from there, if they uncover other crimes, run those crimes to the ground.

If Congress doesn't do it's job we'll be stuck with Iran deals, Contra wars, torture, political spying, and Attorney General lying forever.

You are right Gruffstuff, Congress should do their job, America deserves it.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 35

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

We will see the redacted form of the Mueller report. My understanding is four people in the Congress (2 Democrats, 2 Republicans) will see the unredacted form. I'm sure that leaks will occur or lies.

Truth is ...........  any facts that are leaked will be called lies by trump supporters.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

A Russian leader does not need the permission of an American President to lie. And it it were - hardly an impeachable issue.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 35

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

It would be great progress for our nation if the tic-tockers could just accept the outcome of a legal election and stop trying to undo it - that does reduce us and does play into the hands of the Russia plot to weaken us through division.

I agree with you entirely. Under no circumstances we should rob the citizens of this country with the pleasure thru our elections, of kicking the rear end of this President. and to be able to stop. the lies, the immorality and the incompetence , and as many have said before the cancer that has spread in this country with the advent of this man.

"Putin said that we didn't interfere in your elections, and I believe him"  Remember those words?. Our own President disregarding what his own American institution were telling him and allowing an enemy of this country to have the option to lie to allof us  of with this consent.
If you think that the Democratic Party is that stupid as to actually  provide Trump with the easy way out of an impeachment, you must be dreaming.
And Russia is you are listening, do it all over again, he is running.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 35

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Trump is very clear that the Mueller report will be the end of his presidency. and yes dear Trump like you said in the report. you are most certainly correct and Fudged

Now that the Congress realizes that they have their work cut out for them I am sure that they will start by calling a lot of individuals that are named in the report to speak to them under oath. and if they lie. I guess that Trump will have to pardon a lot of people.

Like I said this is not the end but the beginning.

Hoping that all Americans start realizing the danger that this country happens to be. This Administration has done little to avoid the interference of the Russians in our next elections, I guess that they are hoping that they will do it again. and elect Trump. Well "Russia are you listening"

We all need to realize that democracies are very fragile and it takes all our efforts to defend what we had.

It is time to stop simply seeing what is convenient to us on a personal basis and start taking care of this country firs. before your personal interest. America is defining and converting herself into a mediocre society. Let's all of us save this country of ours. America needs us now more than ever..

It would be great progress for our nation if the tic-tockers could just accept the outcome of a legal election and stop trying to undo it - that does reduce us and does play into the hands of the Russia plot to weaken us through division.

@rk9152 Perhaps the division can stop when the Party starts admitting to the lies and deception that the Administration and their followers in the Senate and Party did or do continually. It's not that we can't accept that Trump won, it is that we can't and should not stand for the lies, cover ups and deception, not about the winning the election at all.  Your party seems to be confused in thinking we don't know who are President is. WE are well aware of who the President is.

And now you think the Mueller investigation was about "lies and deception" - it seems like election meddling has fallen by the wayside.

Kudos
Views