Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SO NOW WE KNOW WHERE THE BABIES ARE

Message 21 of 49

So   where are the babies?  I thought that they were found. and that was the issue of this thread.?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 49

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@ TxGrandpa2

The thread is NOT about me or my family, but I'd sure pin a medal on both your chests if I could.

But of course you have posted enough about them.  Forget the medal as I have plenty as is.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 49

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It was said on the news no way will they be able to get so many small babies and children back with their parents. Also if parents are sent back to their Countries and the children are still here, then it will will be even harder to get them together.

Who said that?  And was it an opinion or official government spokesperson or media? 

The border Patrol, Sec. of HHS, and others from the Govt. How can you defend what is happening. This is not party it is humanity, and every decent human being living in the USA should rise up in anger over this.

So why did Democrats pass this law that Trump is enforcing?

There is no law that Trump is enforcing that says that. It is the Trump policy as outlined by the AG in April, and we were told in MARCH 2017 by Kelly was being planed. This is back up in the legal filing the Govt. made in Federal Court about a week or so ago. They Trump JD called it POLICY. The law they use as the basis for zero T was from the Truman time, and passed by a Reb. Congress and opposed by Truman. Now stop repeating what your sad sorry leaders tell you. They lie. This is a inhumane problem  from Trump and every decent person should rise up against it. It is not Reb. or Dem. it is humanity.

Democrats passed the law that says illegal entry is punishable by fine, jail, or both. In this country, when an adult is jailed, the children go to the spouse or get housed. At the present time, these "children" are getting housed, fed, and educated on our dime ($35K/year), much more than citizens get.

Don't listen to the Obama/Hillary cult. They are trying their very best to destroy this country!

They did not fact. You post a total lie. This has been covered by the lawyers over and over again. There has been no change in the law, and no other President ever did this Reb. or Dem. What changed was the policy enforcing the law,

John, you are right for once. Trump decided to enforce the law that Democrats passed and neglected to enforce!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 49
@ TxGrandpa2

The thread is NOT about me or my family, but I'd sure pin a medal on both your chests if I could.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Looks like you acted with the troops like you are now. You should have listened to the troops. If she really does there is a lot of space in the camps now.

No, I've mellowed a lot since then.  My troops listened to me.  They enjoyed regular promotions and also came home alive.

Do you have a problem staying on topic?

I am dead on topic. The topic is what Trump did with the children and who would anyone support the child abuse. Even Trump told us this afternoon he now agreed it was child abuse and was ending it. You supported and still support what he did, and thinking people are trying to understand how that could happen especially when you have give us such a great back ground of your life which was such a great one.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 49

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 49

@john258 wrote:

Looks like you acted with the troops like you are now. You should have listened to the troops. If she really does there is a lot of space in the camps now.

No, I've mellowed a lot since then.  My troops listened to me.  They enjoyed regular promotions and also came home alive.

Do you have a problem staying on topic?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Well your leader Trump agrees with me on this subject as he ended it today and told us how horrible it is. He said his wife, and daughter felt the same way. How does it feel to be a horrible person per your leader. I bet your wife and children do not agree with you. The co Author of Trumps book said on TV today the 40% of the people supporting Trump are stupid. How does it feel to be in that group. My family would not speak to me if I fell into that 40% group.

You're still trying to bring my wife and family in your posts?  What does your wife and family think about your attempts to do so, mostly in a negative way?  My wife is highly educated and a former attorney.  She completely agrees with me.  And your wife about your opinions?

But who is your leader besides the President of the United States? 

As far as being in someone's 40% group, that is an approval increase as I've had troops calling me all sorts of names, none complimentary  and approval rating in the minus category..

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 49

@john258 wrote:

Well your leader Trump agrees with me on this subject as he ended it today and told us how horrible it is. He said his wife, and daughter felt the same way. How does it feel to be a horrible person per your leader. I bet your wife and children do not agree with you. The co Author of Trumps book said on TV today the 40% of the people supporting Trump are stupid. How does it feel to be in that group. My family would not speak to me if I fell into that 40% group.

You're still trying to bring my wife and family in your posts?  What does your wife and family think about your attempts to do so, mostly in a negative way?  My wife is highly educated and a former attorney.  She completely agrees with me.  And your wife about your opinions?

But who is your leader besides the President of the United States? 

As far as being in someone's 40% group, that is an approval increase as I've had troops calling me all sorts of names, none complimentary  and approval rating in the minus category..

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

You lay out a very compelling life story, and it reads with great honor, and you should be proud of it. My question to you is how can you back what Trump has, and is doing. It goes against everything you have laid out.

The point is that we helped a family in their own country instead of them having to come here, legally or illegally.   If these feeding sob stories about these poor illegals, etc would show compassion for them in their own country they wouldn't have had to undertake a dangerous journey to here.  

That is the point, I'm doing something for those in their home country, so why can't those supporting illegal activities do the same.  What are you doing for others?

My wife coming from another country has no bearing on the post, but you do seem to keep making a point of it.  Would it be for devious purposes as it sounds? 

And of course I don't support anyone entering this country illegally.  If we try personally do something for them in their own  country we are in effect doing something for others there so they don't have to immigrate.

Actually there are those here in our own country that could be helped instead of crying crocodile tears for foreigners.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors