Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SO NOW WE KNOW WHERE THE BABIES ARE

Message 1 of 49

@MIseker wrote:

Can you actually prove that you have metals or is this just something you like to say about yourself all the time you bring it up so much but I never see any actual facts. Who are you to tell people you have Medals when 

You can't prove it.

First, it is medals, not metals.  I'm not bringing it up as often as many here.  Perhaps they are jealous.  And you wouldn't know anything about them in any case.  I recall you have posted much about your experience and escapades with the law, etc.  You can prove that?  And on a public discussion site?

I have proven my past back in 2005 in discussions here with a wounded Marine Colonel in public discussions about places and incidents that would be known only to someone who had been in the areas of interest.  So why should I discuss it with someone who wouldn't know what I was talking about?

What does your post have to do with where the babies are?  You might be interested in my autobiography when I finish the final chapter....it will have pictures for the liberals who requires remedial reading.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@ TxGrandpa2

The thread is NOT about me or my family, but I'd sure pin a medal on both your chests if I could.

But of course you have posted enough about them.  Forget the medal as I have plenty as is.

Can you actually prove that you have metals or is this just something you like to say about yourself all the time you bring it up so much but I never see any actual facts. Who are you to tell people you have Medals when 

You can't prove it.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Nothappening, I wrote a very long post attempting to tell you how misdemeanors are dealt with in a court in the US.

By the answers that I have seen you give other posters, you either didn't read what I wrote of simply have come with your own idea as to how the courts deal with misdemeanors in the US.

I really made the suggestion that you should take my post to any atty. and verify what  I had written. 
Please do so, before you start posting things that apparently you know little about.

It  really doesn't look good. and yes, I really know what I am talking about. 

From your posts, you wouldn't know it.

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  you wish  Darling   you wish!!!!!!!! lol lol  lol

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 49

@rker321 wrote:

Nothappening, I wrote a very long post attempting to tell you how misdemeanors are dealt with in a court in the US.

By the answers that I have seen you give other posters, you either didn't read what I wrote of simply have come with your own idea as to how the courts deal with misdemeanors in the US.

I really made the suggestion that you should take my post to any atty. and verify what  I had written. 
Please do so, before you start posting things that apparently you know little about.

From your posts, you wouldn't know it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 49

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It was said on the news no way will they be able to get so many small babies and children back with their parents. Also if parents are sent back to their Countries and the children are still here, then it will will be even harder to get them together.

Who said that?  And was it an opinion or official government spokesperson or media? 

The border Patrol, Sec. of HHS, and others from the Govt. How can you defend what is happening. This is not party it is humanity, and every decent human being living in the USA should rise up in anger over this.

So why did Democrats pass this law that Trump is enforcing?

The LAW is not the problem, it was enforced for decades without the humanitarian disaster Der Trumper created and his dupes demand be continued.

When we had a sane President prioor to Jan 2015,  families seeking asylum who entered the country illegally were give "ankle bracelets" and a date to appear in Court.

Over 96% (could be as high as 99%) of them showed up and were either approved for asylum or deported, but because Republicans blocked all attempts to increase the number of judges hearing the cases, the process could take months or years.

The GOPerLords called this "catch and release" and their mindless minions demanded it be stopped because they never bothered to find out what was really going on.

So, despite it producing over 96% success at very little cost and keeping families together, Der Trumper ended the program and began locking up the Parents and concentrating the infants and children in contractor operated camps where they have no beds and are given Mylar space blankets for comfort as they sleep on the floor with the only adult they ever see being the guard in the tower overlooking their pathetic camp. All this at a cost of millions ($750 per day per child paid to the contractor) and creating a humanitarian disaster for the United States.

Trump supporters find no problem with treating 2 to 10 year-old children this way, something that can only be explained by the total absence of a soul or anything else that might instill compassion for small children.

Both R&D Presidents did not follow the law which Democrats passed saying that the people entering illegally would face a fine, jail, or both. Now Trump follows the law jailing the perps and you and John get upset. Yes he did separate the children which was not part of the law but anyone who is a citizen that is jailed is treated the same. Again, the left wants preferential treatment for illegal aliens?

As all far right enablers you understand none of this, and that leads you to make some really silly posts. The Reb. passed the law back when Truman was President. FACT. The courts got involved in the middle 1990 and  the settlement of that class action suit now governs how the children are handled. Trump removed the children from the parents which was supposed to get them out of the court rules, but it looks like it does not. Trump nor did his idiots handling this know anything about this and all they did was make everything worse. Now they try and get it back the way it was and they will not. The JD filed yesterday in CA Fed. court a motion to try and change court settlement which governs this. That will be fought by other party. The other party has about 150 people now inspecting ever place the kids are. They can do this by court order. First report back is not good for Trump. New thing is there are Kids suicidal, 8month old babies not be treated medically, and some kids being given drugs to calm them. This bomb has yet to drop on this area. Give it a little time. What the parents did in crossing the border is a misdemeanor by law (first time, and just about all of these are 1st time). Most cases are dismissed, and if not the person get a fine totalling $10.00 plus time served waiting to see a judge.

Current law for illegally entering our country is a misdemeanor that carries a fine, jail, or both. If you didn't know this, now YOU do! Who is this Reb. guy you're always talking about?

Yes for a first offence it is a misdemeanor which USA today told us the person can pay a $10.00 fine, and time served waiting for court hearing, and they can be deported. I have said that from day one. You have no understanding of this in anyway shape or form.  I am talking about the far right enablers who support the Trump dictatorship by following every order their leaders give them to destroy the country. The enablers are the most dangerous group in the US today.

You, my friend have no idea what you're talking about. Are you repeating what I already said? I would provide a one way bus fare back to Mexico after fingerprinting them as well as shooting photos of them. I would also tell them a return without permission will land them in jail for one year. The current law provides for additional jail time for each repeat offense. Do some checking and you will learn something. Stop listening to CNN and MSNBC for you liberal enablers!

First you are not my friend. You do not even know what goes on. The person by our law must be sent back to the country they  are a citizen of not Mexico. If they are from Mexico or Canada they are taken to the border and go back into their own country. That has happened for years until Trump arrived. The most dangerous group of people in the US today are the far right enablers of the Trump Dictatorship. 

OK, maybe you're not my friend. I know that liberals are difficult to get along with. I only told you what I would do - not necessarily what the law is or what you would do. I know the left is for open borders that allow as many illegal aliens as possible and criminals into our country. After all, how will Democrats increase their plurality?  Answer, by letting illegals in, allowing them the vote, and by giving copious amounts of welfare funded by others.

Your answer is just about word for word from the masters at FOX. Yes you have always told us what you would do, and it is the same as what all the enablers would do. That is why thinking people are so upset. People who are in this country illegally can not vote by law. It looks like you missed that fact. Your last sentence really sums it up. If people come to our country and become citizens you want to prevent them from voting. The far right Reb. leaders have been trying and succeeding in many places to keep people from voting for years so they can hold power. The far understands that no thinking person can or would support what they are trying todo.As far as welfare goes that is a far right myth. The far right will approve welfare for themselves but not for the people who really need it, and welfare is paid for by all, and all only want it to go to the really needy. I will say again the most dangerous group of people in the US today are the far right Trump dictatorship enablers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 49

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It was said on the news no way will they be able to get so many small babies and children back with their parents. Also if parents are sent back to their Countries and the children are still here, then it will will be even harder to get them together.

Who said that?  And was it an opinion or official government spokesperson or media? 

The border Patrol, Sec. of HHS, and others from the Govt. How can you defend what is happening. This is not party it is humanity, and every decent human being living in the USA should rise up in anger over this.

The LAW is not the problem, it was enforced for decades without the humanitarian disaster Der Trumper created and his dupes demand be continued.

When we had a sane President prioor to Jan 2015,  families seeking asylum who entered the country illegally were give "ankle bracelets" and a date to appear in Court.

Over 96% (could be as high as 99%) of them showed up and were either approved for asylum or deported, but because Republicans blocked all attempts to increase the number of judges hearing the cases, the process could take months or years.

The GOPerLords called this "catch and release" and their mindless minions demanded it be stopped because they never bothered to find out what was really going on.

So, despite it producing over 96% success at very little cost and keeping families together, Der Trumper ended the program and began locking up the Parents and concentrating the infants and children in contractor operated camps where they have no beds and are given Mylar space blankets for comfort as they sleep on the floor with the only adult they ever see being the guard in the tower overlooking their pathetic camp. All this at a cost of millions ($750 per day per child paid to the contractor) and creating a humanitarian disaster for the United States.

Trump supporters find no problem with treating 2 to 10 year-old children this way, something that can only be explained by the total absence of a soul or anything else that might instill compassion for small children.

Both R&D Presidents did not follow the law which Democrats passed saying that the people entering illegally would face a fine, jail, or both. Now Trump follows the law jailing the perps and you and John get upset. Yes he did separate the children which was not part of the law but anyone who is a citizen that is jailed is treated the same. Again, the left wants preferential treatment for illegal aliens?

As all far right enablers you understand none of this, and that leads you to make some really silly posts. The Reb. passed the law back when Truman was President. FACT. The courts got involved in the middle 1990 and  the settlement of that class action suit now governs how the children are handled. Trump removed the children from the parents which was supposed to get them out of the court rules, but it looks like it does not. Trump nor did his idiots handling this know anything about this and all they did was make everything worse. Now they try and get it back the way it was and they will not. The JD filed yesterday in CA Fed. court a motion to try and change court settlement which governs this. That will be fought by other party. The other party has about 150 people now inspecting ever place the kids are. They can do this by court order. First report back is not good for Trump. New thing is there are Kids suicidal, 8month old babies not be treated medically, and some kids being given drugs to calm them. This bomb has yet to drop on this area. Give it a little time. What the parents did in crossing the border is a misdemeanor by law (first time, and just about all of these are 1st time). Most cases are dismissed, and if not the person get a fine totalling $10.00 plus time served waiting to see a judge.

Current law for illegally entering our country is a misdemeanor that carries a fine, jail, or both. If you didn't know this, now YOU do! Who is this Reb. guy you're always talking about?

Yes for a first offence it is a misdemeanor which USA today told us the person can pay a $10.00 fine, and time served waiting for court hearing, and they can be deported. I have said that from day one. You have no understanding of this in anyway shape or form.  I am talking about the far right enablers who support the Trump dictatorship by following every order their leaders give them to destroy the country. The enablers are the most dangerous group in the US today.

You, my friend have no idea what you're talking about. Are you repeating what I already said? I would provide a one way bus fare back to Mexico after fingerprinting them as well as shooting photos of them. I would also tell them a return without permission will land them in jail for one year. The current law provides for additional jail time for each repeat offense. Do some checking and you will learn something. Stop listening to CNN and MSNBC for you liberal enablers!

First you are not my friend. You do not even know what goes on. The person by our law must be sent back to the country they  are a citizen of not Mexico. If they are from Mexico or Canada they are taken to the border and go back into their own country. That has happened for years until Trump arrived. The most dangerous group of people in the US today are the far right enablers of the Trump Dictatorship. 

OK, maybe you're not my friend. I know that liberals are difficult to get along with. I only told you what I would do - not necessarily what the law is or what you would do. I know the left is for open borders that allow as many illegal aliens as possible and criminals into our country. After all, how will Democrats increase their plurality?  Answer, by letting illegals in, allowing them the vote, and by giving copious amounts of welfare funded by others.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 49

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Shall I explain to you what your own words mean in a legal manner? or do you think you can understand what I am about to say.
misdemeanors  can carry a fine.  jail   or both.  Now, do you know the difference as to when a misdemeanor only carries a fine and when a misdemeanor can carry a jail sentence?
You speak as  a differential treatment for illegals vs Americans that are thrown in jail. let see  usually the ones that are thrown in jail are parents of children that commit felonies and not misdemeanors. If they commit misdemeanors they can hire an attorney that will have bail put and they will be set free until the courts decide on the sentence.

These people in their majority are seeking asylum and seeking asylum is legal and cannot be construed as jailing a person or even a misdemeanor. NOlw let's go to the ones that crossed illegally those people like other in the country that enter the country with legal visas and then overstay their visas are also considered at that point in time of expiration of their visas illegals.  
so misdemeanors that are treated with jail sentences are individuals that have more than once been sentenced for their misdemeanor and continued to commit the same illegal issue.
Now the first offenders will only require a fine and they are not separated from their children neither Americans or from other countries alike.

Can you actually understand what I have written or will you need an attorney to verify what I have just said.

I understand English quite well. People who overstay their Visa are not looked at the same way someone who enters illegally. Can you understand the difference. Maybe you need an attorney to explain the difference to you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 49

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

You, my friend have no idea what you're talking about. Are you repeating what I already said? I would provide a one way bus fare back to Mexico after fingerprinting them as well as shooting photos of them. I would also tell them a return without permission will land them in jail for one year. The current law provides for additional jail time for each repeat offense. Do some checking and you will learn something. Stop listening to CNN and MSNBC for your liberal enablers!

Kudos
Views