Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SO NOW WE KNOW WHERE THE BABIES ARE

Message 31 of 49

@john258 wrote:

You lay out a very compelling life story, and it reads with great honor, and you should be proud of it. My question to you is how can you back what Trump has, and is doing. It goes against everything you have laid out.

The point is that we helped a family in their own country instead of them having to come here, legally or illegally.   If these feeding sob stories about these poor illegals, etc would show compassion for them in their own country they wouldn't have had to undertake a dangerous journey to here.  

That is the point, I'm doing something for those in their home country, so why can't those supporting illegal activities do the same.  What are you doing for others?

My wife coming from another country has no bearing on the post, but you do seem to keep making a point of it.  Would it be for devious purposes as it sounds? 

And of course I don't support anyone entering this country illegally.  If we try personally do something for them in their own  country we are in effect doing something for others there so they don't have to immigrate.

Actually there are those here in our own country that could be helped instead of crying crocodile tears for foreigners.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

The Fake news because if I say the news you won't believe me.

How on earth do you get that many children, infants, toddlers, thrown 1 way no names, no English, parents sent some where else? How do you do that?
If you know how you might want to go to a shelter and volunteer/ help now that a Republican has resolved this problem for who knows how long?

First I cannot understand your garbled post!!!  In the second place at my age and being handicapped I have difficulty leaving my home.  Finally after my third retirement I did volunteer at a local nursing home carrying residents to doctor appointments, dropping them off at their homes for weekend visits, for shopping, etc.  I did that until I was medically sidelined.

Besides that my wife and supported two Vietnamese children in Vietnam to achieve an education.  Their father stepped on a land mine left behind by our military blowing off one leg, paralyzing an arm, partially blind and leaving his body full of shrapnel.  Their two intelligent kids have now graduated with honors.  Otherwise they would have only achieved a few years of education.  We sent the money through a trusted relative of my wife to make sure they received it all.

What are you doing for someone in third world countries to make life better for them at home?  And keep them there to improve their country.

You lay out a very compelling life story, and it reads with great honor, and you should be proud of it. My question to you is how can you back what Trump has, and is doing. It goes against everything you have laid out.

Your wife came to the US from another country, and helped 2 children there get a good education. Now you support people from other countries be barred from our countries, and their kids being taken away from them, and in many cases never returned to them since our Country has no way of tracing them. The babies just months old have a good change of not surviving this, and it is better than a 50/50 chance some of the older kids will never return, and some even die. We will not hear about it unless their is a whistle blower to tell us, as the Trump agencies will cover it up just as they have hid where they are keeping the babies, and girls, and they are putting kids in to court as young as 4 years old with no legal help.

My question to you is what are you doing to make life better for these kids.

As the Trump Dictatorship takes hold you must realize what will be coming. Just look at Germany, and other right wing Dictatorships. In Germany they got rid of handicapped, and older sick people. That type of thing has gone hand in hand with a far right dictatorships. I would ask that you follow your wife's lead and help make this a better country for all our children by opposing Trump. Vietnam had a Dictator in the North, and semi Dictator (Trump type now) in the south. That has changed some over the last few years helped along by people like your wife who helped her former country. Now help your country become the country these kids will make home then they can help their former country like your wife did.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It was said on the news no way will they be able to get so many small babies and children back with their parents. Also if parents are sent back to their Countries and the children are still here, then it will will be even harder to get them together.

Who said that?  And was it an opinion or official government spokesperson or media? 

The border Patrol, Sec. of HHS, and others from the Govt. How can you defend what is happening. This is not party it is humanity, and every decent human being living in the USA should rise up in anger over this.

So why did Democrats pass this law that Trump is enforcing?

There is no law that Trump is enforcing that says that. It is the Trump policy as outlined by the AG in April, and we were told in MARCH 2017 by Kelly was being planed. This is back up in the legal filing the Govt. made in Federal Court about a week or so ago. They Trump JD called it POLICY. The law they use as the basis for zero T was from the Truman time, and passed by a Reb. Congress and opposed by Truman. Now stop repeating what your sad sorry leaders tell you. They lie. This is a inhumane problem  from Trump and every decent person should rise up against it. It is not Reb. or Dem. it is humanity.

Democrats passed the law that says illegal entry is punishable by fine, jail, or both. In this country, when an adult is jailed, the children go to the spouse or get housed. At the present time, these "children" are getting housed, fed, and educated on our dime ($35K/year), much more than citizens get.

Don't listen to the Obama/Hillary cult. They are trying their very best to destroy this country!

They did not fact. You post a total lie. This has been covered by the lawyers over and over again. There has been no change in the law, and no other President ever did this Reb. or Dem. What changed was the policy enforcing the law, and that was done in April by the AG in his memo, and Trump approved that The new policy was announced in March 2017 by John Kelly. They have been working on it since then and they over looked quite a bit. That is why you see no central tracking system over Govt. agencies of the children or parents. Why there is no procedures for reuniting children and parents. Why there were no place to take the young and babies set up. Only the far right enablers could come up with what you say. You understand none of this and you never will. The most dangerous group of people in the US are the Trump enablers. Germany had the same type of people and they gave it Hitler, and ours are giving us Trump

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 49

@angeleyes64 wrote:

How on earth do you get that many children, infants, toddlers, thrown 1 way no names, no English, parents sent some where else? How do you do that?
If you know how you might want to go to a shelter and volunteer/ help now that a Republican has resolved this problem for who knows how long?

First I cannot understand your garbled post!!!  In the second place at my age and being handicapped I have difficulty leaving my home.  Finally after my third retirement I did volunteer at a local nursing home carrying residents to doctor appointments, dropping them off at their homes for weekend visits, for shopping, etc.  I did that until I was medically sidelined.

Besides that my wife and supported two Vietnamese children in Vietnam to achieve an education.  Their father stepped on a land mine left behind by our military blowing off one leg, paralyzing an arm, partially blind and leaving his body full of shrapnel.  Their two intelligent kids have now graduated with honors.  Otherwise they would have only achieved a few years of education.  We sent the money through a trusted relative of my wife to make sure they received it all.

What are you doing for someone in third world countries to make life better for them at home?  And keep them there to improve their country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 49
@TxGrandpa2

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 49
@gruffstuff

You need locked up.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 49

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It was said on the news no way will they be able to get so many small babies and children back with their parents. Also if parents are sent back to their Countries and the children are still here, then it will will be even harder to get them together.

Who said that?  And was it an opinion or official government spokesperson or media? 

The border Patrol, Sec. of HHS, and others from the Govt. How can you defend what is happening. This is not party it is humanity, and every decent human being living in the USA should rise up in anger over this.

There is no law that Trump is enforcing that says that. It is the Trump policy as outlined by the AG in April, and we were told in MARCH 2017 by Kelly was being planed. This is back up in the legal filing the Govt. made in Federal Court about a week or so ago. They Trump JD called it POLICY. The law they use as the basis for zero T was from the Truman time, and passed by a Reb. Congress and opposed by Truman. Now stop repeating what your sad sorry leaders tell you. They lie. This is a inhumane problem  from Trump and every decent person should rise up against it. It is not Reb. or Dem. it is humanity.

Democrats passed the law that says illegal entry is punishable by fine, jail, or both. In this country, when an adult is jailed, the children go to the spouse or get housed. At the present time, these "children" are getting housed, fed, and educated on our dime ($35K/year), much more than citizens get.

Don't listen to the Obama/Hillary cult. They are trying their very best to destroy this country!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 49

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22