Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SO NOW WE KNOW WHERE THE BABIES ARE

Message 41 of 49

Here's one about reunification; I've also read an article with a quote about the likelihood that some children will never be reunited:   https://apnews.com/8c3d79185d904b2abcc6f3debb9eb870/No-clear-plan-yet-on-how-to-reunite-parents-with...

This says it all doesn't it?Child behind bars.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 49

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It was said on the news no way will they be able to get so many small babies and children back with their parents. Also if parents are sent back to their Countries and the children are still here, then it will will be even harder to get them together.

Who said that?  And was it an opinion or official government spokesperson or media? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 49
@ TxGrandpa2
It was said on the news no way will they be able to get so many small babies and children back with their parents. Also if parents are sent back to their Countries and the children are still here, then it will will be even harder to get them together.

And here we go again..This has nothing to do with Hillary, or Obama it is Trumps problem he caused it, he can fix it, he won't. He just wants to blame everyone but himself. If he runs out of people to blame, maybe he'll turn on the Republican Party next.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 49
@gruffstuff

They just want one, a deal that makes a lot of their wishes come true, and they willing to hold children hostage and abuse them to get it.

So very glad to see you agree the Donald is holding children HOSTAGE and ABUSE them to get his WISHES, or his way. Remember the bully always gets his way, even if holding Children HOSTAGE.

Do you even realize what you said, hold children hostage and abuse them? Someone should lock you up, your an evil thinking cruel person. How can you even think it yet alone print it.

Everyone has an opinion, but hold as Hostages and abuse to get His Wishes. Unbelievable. I would NEVER want my children around you and if I knew you and read this or heard this was said by you, you'd never see my kids again. Your cruel and think cruel. I see your name suits you, Gruff

Shame on you.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 49

@angeleyes64 wrote:
I have also heard there is NO way the children will be back with their parents. How do you reunite that many parents and children if you wanted to?

Is your information factual or is this more rumors and adverse propaganda meant to attack the immigration laws and administration?  It sounds much more like rumor/propaganda meant to increase the rampant hysteria designed for devious purposes.

Perhaps we should wonder if all this hype is from those who are anxious to destroy our country?  Perhaps a Russian bot, or even worse a hilbot as revenge from those who hasn't gotten over that Hillary lost?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 49
I have also heard there is NO way the children will be back with their parents. How do you reunite that many parents and children if you wanted to? The parents will go back to where ever they came from and now where do these children go? Maybe a Trumpsters or The Donald family has an idea, not a sarcastic one, as to what to do with these unwanted children.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 49

I wish  The Donald all the bad luck he can have. He even said, he will keep the babies separated until he GETS HIS WALL. 

So what we should expect from Republicans is ........................

Agree to the wall and a whole bunch of other stuff on our agenda  and we'll stop abusing children.

And if you don't,  the child abuse we as Republicans do will be the fault of Democrats because they could have stopped Republicans from abusing children, but they didn't.

Republicans , Trump, can stop this at any time, they can stop this now, they don't need a deal to make it happen.

They just want one, a deal that makes a lot of their wishes come true, and they willing to hold children hostage and abuse them to get it.

This is why you don't negotiate with terrorist, it just leads to more terrorism.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 49

Just some added thoughts. There is no policy on how to reunite the children and their parents per the border patrol. Even the HHS Sec. could not give one. We do know there are different systems in use between border patrol (Adults) and agency running the internment camps for the kids. We are hearing tonight they will have kids especially babies who are left here, and will never see their parents again. Does that not make all American Proud. If not let the Trump enablers know, and do not vote for anyone with an R behind their name.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

SO NOW WE KNOW WHERE THE BABIES ARE

Message 49 of 49

There are 3 maybe working on 4 shelters in Tx for babies and toddlers. 

I wish  The Donald all the bad luck he can have. He even said, he will keep the babies separated until he GETS HIS WALL. 

I hope all you Republicans who want that Wall are happy because that is why he is putting babies in shelters FOR HIS WALL.  

He is mad because Mexico won't pay for the WALL HE WANTS.   Rememnber the little bully has to have his way. 

Kudos
Views
Replies