WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SO HOW IS THAT TRUMPY THINGY WORKING OUT?

Message 21 of 32

The Right has never shown any specific thing that Obama or the Democrats did or any legislation that was passed that could be termed as being Marxist or neo-Marxist. I don't expect that The Right will ever be able or willing to show anything that is.

Our present nut case president is leading us down a path of idiocy, lies and anarchy. His accusations about wire taps is beyond ridiculous and he may end up paying a dear price for it.

The Trump Thingy simply isn't working out well at all. He is becoming an ebarrassment to those with good sense that supported him.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 32

Let's consider Ms. Nance's writings. She makes reference to the mob action being visited on elected representatives but attributes it to "furious voters". I guess she hasn't heard about the organized efforts of the Dems, some paid for, to disrupt the results of the elections they lost.

She approaches issues with all the objectivity and depth of the typical leftist - "Idiot-In-Chief" e.g. - but really says nothing solid about the proposed changes being attempted by President Trump. Certainly a writer for Democrats for Progress and Democratic Underground would be a fan of neo-Marxism and object to a President stopping our drift in that direction.

On the other hand, as for me, I'd answer - pretty good. Not as good as it could be without the disruptions of the leftists, but pretty good.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

A post on DU by Nance Greggs...

Always manages to get right to the heart of the matter...

So How Is That Trumpy Thingy Working Out? - Democratic Underground

Any time now a posting may appear with alternative facts in a weak and erroneous attempt to rebut the truth in Nance Greggs' statement. I can't wait for the chuckles I will get.

"Alternative Facts" - dreamed up and disingenuously contrived by making use of those vaunted "Conservative/Republican/Alt-Right Alternative Intellectual Powers"...

I have to question the use of the word "intellectual" !!  Otherwise .......... well said !!

It was stricly a snarky exaggeration - just like referring to #45 as honorable and worthy of respect...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

@alferdpacker wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Any time now a posting may appear with alternative facts in a weak and erroneous attempt to rebut the truth in Nance Greggs' statement. I can't wait for the chuckles I will get.

"Alternative Facts" - dreamed up and disingenuously contrived by making use of those vaunted "Conservative/Republican/Alt-Right Alternative Intellectual Powers"...

I have to question the use of the word "intellectual" !!  Otherwise .......... well said !!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 32

@alferdpacker wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32

@alferdpacker wrote:

Well, she sure don't hold nuthin back .... and a wordsmith that's easily understood!

Funny, entertaining and unfortunately true.

(Kinda reminds me of Samantha Bee.)

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 32

@afisher wrote:

Reminder to all the Donald supporters - there will be no whining or complaining.  

Since Donald and is paranoid gang are fearful of - well almost everyone - you journey through TSA just became more personal.    Yep, Donald has amped up the screenings at airport.   TSA is contacting local police that should they receive complaints about the up-close touchey feeley in private parts - call Donald.  

Well, yeah...if you need help, call in the expert on the "hands on" approach. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

Pretty damned embarrassing so far. Remember when we had a president and first lady with class? I miss the Obamas already. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32
Amusing, and sad, we are finding who among us has truly lost touch with reality. I see talking heads on TV that surely must be talking about an alt universe.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views