From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

147 Views
Message 11 of 30

@gruffstuff wrote:

What happened to "Russian collusion"? Seems like there is quite a variety of everything but that.

 

The problem with some people is they can't refuse to believe their lying eyes.


What does that mean? Did you see something in Mueller's report about the President colluding with the Russian efforts to mess with our elections or their plans to weaken us as a nation by division?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
162
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

162 Views
Message 12 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

NOT says "Try to be objective for once. Read the 400 page report Mueller made and show the quoted parts where Trump is found guilty of anything. I don't think you will be back."

---------------

NOT have you seen the actual full Non Redacted Mueller Report ? No we have only seen Trump Appointed Attorney General Barr's blacked out version. Is that "Objective" ?

 

Mueller's own words - " Congress Can Vaildly Make Obstruction of Justice Statutes Applicable to Corruptly Motivated Official Acts of the President "


By being objective, I mean wait until you see some proof that Trump colluded with the Russians or did some other thing illegal. Not repeat the same drivel MSNBC and CNN is feeding you. Show me the money!


Your notion of "proof" would free virtually everyone now incarcerated.

 

We have mountains of testamaony that lil donny learned well from his daddy how to order others to commit crimes on his behalf without crystal clear language. His favorite lawyer is Roy Cohen who taught Cadet Bonespurs to never ADMIT defeat, no matter how badly you lost and introduced him to the Mafia bosses who kept donny's Construction Union proplems at bay.

 

There's donny's long history of insisting on being The Decider on everything that happened in the Trump Organization, his writing the lie his kid told the FBI about the meet with the KGB agents in Trump Tower, his lying to the FBI about his visits to Russia, his offer of a $50Million apartment to Putin for his "help" during AND AFTER the election, and the $650Million Russian Oligarchs loanded donny that he cannot repay.

 

But Mueller could not indict a sitting President, donny would not testify because he is incapable of telling the truth, so Mueller turned it over the the AG and Congress to complete the investigation. The House will do just that and donny will lose in 2020 and be indicted, tried and convicted in 2021, along with his treasonous family.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
162
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
187
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

187 Views
Message 13 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING 

If you are rich, trump is showing you the money...the rest of us may be paying more this year, to give to the rich. 

 

Collusion is an imaginary word...many will still be looking at the real descriptive words like conspiracy and treason. 

Mueller did not present guilty charges since he was confined by DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president. In fact he was very fair by not bringing up guilt because trump could not defend himself immediately...so guilt was not in the report, but it exists and is still to be assessed by the appropriate agencies,

against trump and his cohorts. 

 

Oh, and how many have been brought up on charges and declared guilty?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
187
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
200
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

200 Views
Message 14 of 30

@mandm84 wrote:

NOT says "Try to be objective for once. Read the 400 page report Mueller made and show the quoted parts where Trump is found guilty of anything. I don't think you will be back."

---------------

NOT have you seen the actual full Non Redacted Mueller Report ? No we have only seen Trump Appointed Attorney General Barr's blacked out version. Is that "Objective" ?

 

Mueller's own words - " Congress Can Vaildly Make Obstruction of Justice Statutes Applicable to Corruptly Motivated Official Acts of the President "


By being objective, I mean wait until you see some proof that Trump colluded with the Russians or did some other thing illegal. Not repeat the same drivel MSNBC and CNN is feeding you. Show me the money!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
200
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
202
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

202 Views
Message 15 of 30

NOT says "Try to be objective for once. Read the 400 page report Mueller made and show the quoted parts where Trump is found guilty of anything. I don't think you will be back."

---------------

NOT have you seen the actual full Non Redacted Mueller Report ? No we have only seen Trump Appointed Attorney General Barr's blacked out version. Is that "Objective" ?

 

Mueller's own words - " Congress Can Vaildly Make Obstruction of Justice Statutes Applicable to Corruptly Motivated Official Acts of the President "

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
202
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
206
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

206 Views
Message 16 of 30

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

NOT - try to see the whole corrupt picture , not cherry pick like Attorney General Barr.


Try to be objective for once. Read the 400 page report Mueller made and show the quoted parts where Trump is found guilty of anything. I don't think you will be back.


It remains to be seen what conclusion the majority of honest, honorable, and patriotic American Citizens will draw after learning of the entirety of the 400 pages of information regarding the obese, lying, malignantly narcicisstic, dishonest, dishonorable, unpatriotic useful idiot of Putin in the White House - and whether they will consider voting for any repugnicant politicians in the next election...

 


You have your verdict already without reading the 400 pages like the rest of the liberals! I'm sure the old adage "don't confuse me with the facts", was what you were thinking.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
206
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
218
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

218 Views
Message 17 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

NOT - try to see the whole corrupt picture , not cherry pick like Attorney General Barr.


Try to be objective for once. Read the 400 page report Mueller made and show the quoted parts where Trump is found guilty of anything. I don't think you will be back.


It remains to be seen what conclusion the majority of honest, honorable, and patriotic American Citizens will draw after learning of the entirety of the 400 pages of information regarding the obese, lying, malignantly narcicisstic, dishonest, dishonorable, unpatriotic useful idiot of Putin in the White House - and whether they will consider voting for any repugnicant politicians in the next election...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
218
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
229
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

229 Views
Message 18 of 30

@mandm84 wrote:

NOT - try to see the whole corrupt picture , not cherry pick like Attorney General Barr.


Try to be objective for once. Read the 400 page report Mueller made and show the quoted parts where Trump is found guilty of anything. I don't think you will be back.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
229
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
237
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

237 Views
Message 19 of 30

 


@mandm84 wrote:

NOT - try to see the whole corrupt picture , not cherry pick like Attorney General Barr.


Like over 140 contacts with the Russians, for one thing?  NOT a chance !!!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
237
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
242
Views

Re: SO FAR !!

242 Views
Message 20 of 30

@rk9152 wrote:

What happened to "Russian collusion"? Seems like there is quite a variety of everything but that.


What about ethics violations, conspiracy, tax evasion, money laundering, violations of the emoluments clause, treason, etc.

 

Oh ........... trump supporters are alright with those things


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
242
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors