Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

Message 21 of 25

Trump's order does nothing.

Holding Children WITH CRIMINALS is still illegal, and the only way he can hold their parents is to charge them with the MISDEMEANOR of entering the US illegally.

The bots got one thing right - it will be EXPENSIVE. The Republican contractors running the camps of concentration charge $750/infant or child each day. The children have no beds and are given mylar "space blankets" to keep them warm as they sleep on the floor of their camp facility. The only adult the kids can even SEE is a guard in a tower overlooking their area of concentration.

Right now the Trumpettes admit to holding 2300 infants and children that were ripped from their mothers arms by armed men and taken away without any explanation to the kids. That means for the kids they admit to (unlikely to be more than half the actual number) Der Trumper is paying $1,750,000 EACH DAY.

Der TRumper's vassals claim they will re-unite the families, but they cannot say HOW, since there seems to have been little effort to keep track of which kid was snatched from which mother's breast.

But even if they CAN find the right kids for the right family, Trump's legal problems are not over. The court ruled in 1997 that the Government could not hold a child for more than 20 days without a court action, so what will happen in 20 days?

Der Trumper's objective (he says) was to discourage refugees from trying to come to America because he considers them vermin that will over run our Nation unless HE stops them.

There's been NO change in the number of refugees arriving on our border since Der Trumper began his baby-snatching, probably because Der Trumper failed to notify our embassies of his policy so they could tell the prospective refugees.

The only rational conclusion for all Der Trumper and the GOPs actions thus far has been to pander to the racism of their loyal subjects by inflicting the most inhumane treatment on the rrefugees and their children the World has seen since 1930's Germany. Nothing else has been accomplished nor will anything be accomplished as Der Trumper refuses to stop denying entry for those making legal requests for asylum and arresting those who attempt to enter illegally.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

For President Trump to "Not be a Politician" he is beating the dems like a drum!  He is doing a great job exposing the dems for who they really are.

I look so forward to the November election this year, hopefully we will retire Senator Nelson and send Governor/Senator Scott to DC to help President Trump move his agenda (that I voted for) forward!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

@ManicProgressive wrote:

844582BD-EBBB-473A-8FDA-3D39D71D8AB1.jpeg

Smart? Spellcheck is smart.

Always hiring the best people...

The liberal credo:  If you can't address a subject, 1) call people names 2) change the subject 3) attack the person's character, 4) find something else, ANYTHING ELSE, to whine about. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

844582BD-EBBB-473A-8FDA-3D39D71D8AB1.jpeg

Smart? Spellcheck is smart.

Always hiring the best people...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

Message 25 of 25

I'm wondering how many people have read and understand Trump's Executive Order. It was a smart move by Trump because it puts the onus back on the liberals in Congress to do what's right. Right where it belongs. To understand that you have to understand the facts of what transpired and what his EO states.

As I previously posted, Trump's zero-tolerance policy did nothing but say the law should be enforced. That's it. But the liberal elite propaganda machine immediately swung into action making it appear that Trump had instituted some policy that was separating illegal immigrant children from their parents and all the little liberals and the media started repeating that lie. It appears that the majority of people actually believed that lie and thought that Trump had a policy that was separating children from their parents. So he signed an EO that ended illegal immigrant children being separated from their parents. Or did it?

First, as I've also said, an EO cannot legally make or change the law. So, Trump's EO states that illegal immigrant children will be housed with their parents “to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations....”

Forget for a minute that puts the onus on Congress to come up with the money to do it, which won't be cheap. It is against the law, which means they must be housed separately unless the law is changed. To resolve that issue Trump's EO, in paragraph (e), orders the AG to file a request with the judge whose ruling made that the law asking her to overturn her own ruling.

So he has saved the day by issuing an EO that stops a horrific practice.  Wait a minute, it's all contingent on a judge saying that she made a mistake in her initial ruling and issuing a new ruling against herself. Under normal circumstances that would never happen. But this whole thing has been abnormal from the very beginning because the judge happens to preside over a district court in California and recent decisions from California District Courts seem to have more to do with what they want the law to be than what it actually is. So it's possible the judge could reverse herself regardless of how stupid it makes her look. But if she does, every decision under her initial ruling could be challenged and a suit will immediately be brought to halt her second decision based on her first decision. And if she refuses to rule against herself, lawsuits will be brought to overturn the EO because it is illegal. In fact, some are already in progress.

When it's all sorted out, I fully expect Trump to sit back and say “I did everything I could but like I said from the beginning, I can only stop this horrific act if Democrats stop obstructing.” And he'll be right. He said it was due to a Democrat law. The law in question was part of a settlement agreed to by Bill Clinton. He said that Congress must act to change the law and not only is that true, but it's what's going to have to happen in the end.

So, in the end Trump will say, “I TOLD YOU SO” and the liberal elite will not be able to provide a lot of lies for the little liberals and media to blindly repeat because the truth will be right there in writing from the courts. Smart move, Mister President.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors