Reply
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
230
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

230 Views
Message 11 of 25

@Richva wrote:

It must be hell to belong to the Republican party today and see that, even with both houses and the presidency, they must call on the Democrats to lead them in governing.  

So, three other people said essentially the same thing in this thread and I saw that you got seven kudos indicating those people agree with you.  All of which indicates the liberal elite strategy of tossing out lies they know the little liberals will repeat because they aren't capable of thinking for themselves is working.

 

What really must be hell for liberals is that the majority of people are smart enough to think for themselves.  They know the FACT of the matter is that a majority in Congress is meaningless unless it's a 60 seat majority in the Senate.  They know the FACT of the matter is that is the reason liberal Democrats are needed to do just about anything is because Republicans do not have a 60 seat majority in the Senate.  They know the FACT of the matter is that liberal Democrats are using that rule to stop progress.  They know the FACT of the matter is liberal Democrats are trying to blame Republicans for the lack of progress when it is due to their obstruction.  Thinking people see right through it.  Consequently, thinking people know the the only way progress can be made is by voting in a 60 seat Republican majority in the midterms.  And thinking people vote.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
230
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
220
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

220 Views
Message 12 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

 

 Smart? Spellcheck is smart.

 

Always hiring the best people...


Some just can't be happy but wanting to find fault.  Instead wouldn't it be better to petition Congress to follow through?


It actually does matter. It’s reflective of his and his administration’s attention to detail; concern or lack thereof for accuracy; and quality of work product. 

 

I’m not one who criticizes spelling or grammar on boards like this, because it’s a casual forum. But when you are responsible for producing legal/official documents, you better care about detail.  

 

His shabby EO is reflective of everything he does. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
220
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
246
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

246 Views
Message 13 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump's order does nothing.

 .


You are wrong...

 

President Trumps order has caused the democrats to expose their real desire...  Open Borders.  That should play well leading up to the 2018 mid term elections.

 

 


Come  on Jim  you really don't believe that do you?  Do you?  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
246
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
248
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

248 Views
Message 14 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

 

 Smart? Spellcheck is smart.

 

Always hiring the best people...


Some just can't be happy but wanting to find fault.  Instead wouldn't it be better to petition Congress to follow through?


Shocking.....who would expect the highest office in the land to get it right? Unreal!

 

It's fun to watch the Cons continue to blame the Dems considering the GOP controls both houses of Congress.  Repubs have controlled the White House for 22 out of the last 38 years and have controlled the House for 20 out of the last 24 years and BOTH Houses of Congress for 16 out of the 24 years.  So, if you can't accomplish anything, blame the other party.

 

Of course anyone paying attention can see the "deal maker" isn't a deal maker at all; he's a bully.  He wants what he wants like the fascist he is.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
248
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
256
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

256 Views
Message 15 of 25
typical Trump. Blame anybody but yourself. Who controls everything in D.C. you idiot??!!! Thats right, the GOP, so deal with it sir.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
256
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
264
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

264 Views
Message 16 of 25

Smart?

Here’s what Liberals / Dems / Smart & Compassionate People see...

trump starts a fire to play to his base, throws gas on it, blames Dems, says he cannot rescind because it’s law (lies), then signs resolution to rescind separation of families (follow up of lie), throws more gas on fire at rally, blames Dems, leaves 2,500 kids whereabouts unknown, DHS secretary is totally confused, his administration has no clue except to inflict pain on others. That’s what we see!

 

That’s smart? Vote repubs out!

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
264
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
257
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

257 Views
Message 17 of 25

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 

Holding Children WITH CRIMINALS is still illegal, and the only way he can hold their parents is to charge them with the MISDEMEANOR of entering the US illegally.

 



More whinning and dragging up 1930s Germany.  Trump has given you what you want, but apparently wanting the candy store.  Why not contact your congresscritter to now act on a fair immigration policy instead of that whinning?


“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
257
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
11
Kudos
252
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

252 Views
Message 18 of 25

It must be hell to belong to the Republican party today and see that, even with both houses and the presidency, they must call on the Democrats to lead them in governing.   We have seen some really bad governments in this world but very few of them have made the excuse that the party out of power is responsible for organizing their majority to actually get something done.

 

Voters, pay attention to this. The Republican party cannot govern. Not when they hold the presidency, not when they hold the Senate, not when they hold the House, and not when they hold all three.  Listen to this cry for help and retire them all.  As the reality show king said "Your Fired".

Report Inappropriate Content
11
Kudos
252
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
255
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

255 Views
Message 19 of 25

@ManicProgressive wrote:

 

 Smart? Spellcheck is smart.

 

Always hiring the best people...


Some just can't be happy but wanting to find fault.  Instead wouldn't it be better to petition Congress to follow through?


“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
255
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
246
Views

Re: SMART MOVE, MISTER PRESIDENT

246 Views
Message 20 of 25

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump's order does nothing.

 .


You are wrong...

 

President Trumps order has caused the democrats to expose their real desire...  Open Borders.  That should play well leading up to the 2018 mid term elections.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
246
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors