Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SLAT MAN....... is Coming to Town

Message 21 of 36

NOTHAPPENING: I am pretty patient and don't care about the government shutdown, and I'm sure the left will cry Uncle before Trump does.

Why would they blink when Trump said he'll be glad to take the blame?

Chuck and Nancy to Trump:

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 36

ChasKy53:   Yep, still laughing because you and trump will never get a ridiculous, stupid wall.

Even if a wall is built, one of these days they'll discover the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean and that immigrants can get on boats. Oh my............then what? Lol

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 36

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

NOTHAPPENING,

1. You bring up great points in your post. Any idea who the contractor is? I would hate to have all this effort on the wall go to a  unreputable contractor. I mean shutting down the government, a Go Fund Me page started by a veteran and air on Fox News. 

Any contractor but a government built wall because the right wants the wall to get built "right", not left.  Remember, we are seniors and want to actually see the wall completed and not our Grandchildren.

It must be So Wonderful to Wake up Everyday and Be Able To Decide What Fantasy Land You Want To Live in Today.................

It's like being a Kid and getting to Live Your Life Inside Disneyworld - 24/7

Fact Based Examination of The Wall

Overall - 7 & 10 Americans Are Against Shutting Down the US Government over building a Monument to Trump

Make No Mistake - This Issue Has Nothing To Do With National Security

This is nothing more than a Transparent Attempt by Trump To Get US Tax Payers to Pay for a Memorial to Him that can be seen from Space

Obama got Obamacare -

Trump Knows Everyone Else Knows - He's not interested in any kind of Social Programs that would convince a US Congress to Pass any Legislation for the Good of all Americans that could be attributed to him

No Matter What Political Affiliation you pick

Republican - Democrat - Independent

Support For a Trump Memorial Wall CONTINUES Drop

A More Important Revelation is a Political Affiliation the Trump Cult Refuses to Acknowledge - INDEPENDENTS

Those Americans who Identify as INDEPENDENTS Continues to RISE

Trump Wall Poll.png

Political Affiliation.png

Sources

Americans, reality generally disagree with Trump’s strategy on border wall funding

Americans Don’t Want A Government Shutdown Because Of The Border Wall

https://news.gallup.com/poll/225056/americans-identification-independents-back-2017.aspx

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/11/americans-reality-generally-disagree-with-trumps-...

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/11/675334306/poll-americans-want-trump-to-compromise-on-border-wall-amid...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/americans-dont-want-a-government-shutdown-because-of-the-border...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 36

@n566192l wrote:

NOTHAPPENING,

1. You bring up great points in your post. Any idea who the contractor is? I would hate to have all this effort on the wall go to a  unreputable contractor. I mean shutting down the government, a Go Fund Me page started by a veteran and air on Fox News. 

Any contractor but a government built wall because the right wants the wall to get built "right", not left.  Remember, we are seniors and want to actually see the wall completed and not our Grandchildren.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 36

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Hopefully those slats are braced (between them) at one foot levels with concertina wire at the top and electrified.

Why?  Was the wall going to be electric?   Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The electric can be solar to satisfy the left wing nuts for "climate change" reasons.  Still laughing?

Yep, still laughing because you and trump will never get a ridiculous, stupid wall.

I am pretty patient and don't care about the government shutdown, and I'm sure the left will cry Uncle before Trump does.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 36

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Hopefully those slats are braced (between them) at one foot levels with concertina wire at the top and electrified.

The electric can be solar to satisfy the left wing nuts for "climate change" reasons.  Still laughing?

Yep, still laughing because you and trump will never get a ridiculous, stupid wall.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 36

This might be a good idea. It provides the needed barrier and gets around the Dems hang up with the word "wall".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 36

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 36

NOTHAPPENING,

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 36

NOTHAPPENING,

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors