Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Jesus put in an express lane of the family.

Message 1 of 13

shroud Jesus.jpg

Jesus put in an express lane for their convenience. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SINKHOLE OPENS ON WHITEHOUSE LAWN

Message 2 of 13

To add to the hilarity of this event, the WH has been busy, they covered up the sink-hole...like they have been attempting to do with any information that doesn't spin this as a positive for Donnly.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@Soosiewrote:
@nctarheel........I have watched you try to set yourself up as the Moderator of this group with your demands about what can and cannot be posted here. I think you are on dangerous ground when you try to set yourself up as the determination about anyone as the Antichrist and apparently you mean Hell when you mention Beelzebub. Now, the topic is about Sinkholes, but you got off that topic. I would suggest your take your own advice about staying on topic.

You obviously did not read the original post prior to launching your attack on me.

The theme of the original post was about the sinkhole being an easier access for SATAN.

Thus, my post relating to the Satan theme is very much ON TOPIC.

You open your attack by saying by saying that I tried, in this thread, to set myself up as the moderator as relates to what is posted here. Please find any statement of mine to that effect.

What's worse, you then go on to tell me that what I have posted is off topic; thus taking the roll of moderator yourself.

Your entire post was nothing but a personal attack on me and has been reported as such.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

And THAT had nothing to do with the topic!

As to the actual topic, it's a blessing from God to learn the sinkhole is very near where Sarah-the-Liar spews her sinful rhetoric.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13
@nctarheel........I have watched you try to set yourself up as the Moderator of this group with your demands about what can and cannot be posted here. I think you are on dangerous ground when you try to set yourself up as the determination about anyone as the Antichrist and apparently you mean Hell when you mention Beelzebub. Now, the topic is about Sinkholes, but you got off that topic. I would suggest your take your own advice about staying on topic.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@nctarheel

I wonder if the white house lawn looks anything like the scenes of the eruptions on the big island of Hawaii. He certainly has exhibited all of the negative attributes of someone with no compassion for others, not one act of giving to others, and all the while misleading all...well, not quite sure how you rate throwing paper towels to people in need in Puerto Rico. And then giving himself an A+ for helping! 

Sad frosty

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

The Gateway To Hell is now prepared for the entrance of THE ANTICHRIST, Donald Trump.

Having met his quotas for lies, extramarital affairs, thievery, fraud, false pretenses, conspiracy, and solicitation, Beelzebub is certainly waiting for his entrance.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13
Time to drain the swamp. Much needed Trump Sump Pump to do the job.
Life is Beautiful. Share it. ~ MaBelleVie
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

The rain here, this month, has been Biblical. Just got hit with another huge storm and more flooding.   Will be interesting to see if  gets worse...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

Related image

Just not true.

Kudos