Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SHOOTING IN SYNAGOGUE IN POWAY CALIFORNIA

Message 21 of 45
rker posted..

And facts are facts, simply go back to what Trump said in after that girl was killed in Charlotteville . remember or is it easy to forget.? posters want fact. see the clips, there are still ther.

=========================================================

cm9889168 already tried to set you straight on that subject with this..

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
naziss_fine_peopleheress_p...

============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.

I with that posters that criticized theObamass for their expensive vacations, and their abuse to the tax payers, would have the same criticism for the weekly trips to MarLagoo for this President and how much is costing us tax payers.

And facts are facts, simply go back to what Trump said in after that girl was killed inCharlottevillee . remember or is it easy to forget.?   posters want fact. see the clips, there are stilltherr.

Yes "there still ther" and should you look at the original, unedited version with an open mind, you would not be making the inaccurate, offensive statements such as you have been.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 45
rker posted..

I with that posters that criticized the Obamas for their expensive vacations, and their abuse to the tax payers, would have the same criticism for the weekly trips to Mar Lago for this President and how much is costing us tax payers.

==========================================================

That is true and I agree with the costs of trump's trip as I and the press did about a FEW of the Obama's trips....so what has that got to do with the price of rice in China..so to speak?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!

Oh the famous words of some Evangelists.  "Forgive me while I am killing you"

Another famous quote that a variation might apply, "Some people did something".

BTW - who are the Evangelists you are quoting??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 45

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

From information available at the present, neither the 'alt-right', NRA nor Trump had anything to do with the shooter.   But to some 'the usual suspects' are blamed!!!

The many examples of Trump's ANTI-SEMITIC comments and actions - for instance?????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 45

@nctarheel wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Alt right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

==============================================================

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-poway-synagogue-shooting-20190427-story.html
A gunman armed with a semiautomatic rifle walked into a suburban San Diego County synagogue and opened fire on the congregation Saturday, killing one person and injuring three in an attack that authorities believe was motivated by hate.

A 19-year-old was arrested in connection with the shooting, authorities said. The gunman, who is white, entered Chabad of Poway on Chabad Way about 11:20 a.m. and started firing.

He was identified as John T. Earnest, a Rancho Penasquitos resident. He was arrested and is being questioned by homicide detectives.

Earnest appears to have written a letter posted on the Internet filled anti-Semitic screeds. In the letter, he also talked about the planning the attack.

---------------------
Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

Trump's words embolden ANTI-SEMITES such as John Earnest. Do you really think that Trump's recent reiteration of his FINE PEOPLE comments had NO effect on this ANTI-SEMITE? That's being naive.

Trump is no friend of JEWS or of Israel. He is friends of the far right in Israel and that's all.

Since the fine people in his comments had nothing to do with Earnest or his ilk, it has no relationship to the incident.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 45

@myexper wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

From information available at the present, neither the 'alt-right', NRA nor Trump had anything to do with the shooter.   But to some 'the usual suspects' are blamed!!!

Well, that's what they're noted for Tex!

What is what who is noted for?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

Error,  Trump is a friend of Netanyahu. that  makes a big difference. This has alrfeady been defined as a hate crime. and the Alt right and the neo nazis  are known for these types of actions. Remember Charlotteville?

What has a "hate crime" to do with the President??

As to the rest, yes they are and yes I do - what has that to do with this incident and the Preident?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

Error,  Trump is a friend of Netanyahu. that  makes a big difference. This has alrfeady been defined as a hate crime. and the Alt right and the neo nazis  are known for these types of actions. Remember Charlotteville?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

Alt  right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in  the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

By what perverted set of standards(?) do you label him "Trump supporter"??

I have never heard the President say anything nice about this guy or his ilk. Neither have you (if you listened carefully with an open mind).

Kudos
Views