Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SHOOTING IN SYNAGOGUE IN POWAY CALIFORNIA

Message 11 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

"Dog whistle" is a term used by person A to claim he knows what person B is thinking.

The "Star of David" is the same shape as that worn by law enforcement who he was suggesting should "lock her up".

You do not write his speeches. And "the final solution" WAS the Holocaust.

On the other hand, he is the best friend Israel has had in a while in his position  - you may have heard, Earnest dislikes him for that.reason.

Do you think that the Evangelists will forgive that kid that killed those people in the synagogue?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 45

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The many examples of Trump's ANTI-SEMITIC comments and actions - for instance?????

For instance?

How about the meme used during his campaign with hundred dollar bills and the Star Of David? It came DIRECTLY from a WHITE SUPREMACIST web site.

Or his comment that JEWS are good negotiators (a common ANTI-SEMITIC dog whistle).

Or his comment that JEWS are better accountants (a common ANTI-SEMITIC dog whistle).

Or his LACK OF comment regarding JEWS and THE FINAL SOLUTION as part of his HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE comments.

"Dog whistle" is a term used by person A to claim he knows what person B is thinking.

The "Star of David" is the same shape as that worn by law enforcement who he was suggesting should "lock her up".

You do not write his speeches. And "the final solution" WAS the Holocaust.

On the other hand, he is the best friend Israel has had in a while in his position  - you may have heard, Earnest dislikes him for that.reason.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

The many examples of Trump's ANTI-SEMITIC comments and actions - for instance?????

For instance?

How about the meme used during his campaign with hundred dollar bills and the Star Of David? It came DIRECTLY from a WHITE SUPREMACIST web site.

Or his comment that JEWS are good negotiators (a common ANTI-SEMITIC dog whistle).

Or his comment that JEWS are better accountants (a common ANTI-SEMITIC dog whistle).

Or his LACK OF comment regarding JEWS and THE FINAL SOLUTION as part of his HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE comments.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

Alt  right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in  the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

Your rush to judgement is quite telling... and, you are wrong.  

Consider getting your information of current events from a different source as it would appear you are tuned into a source that is making stuff up and lying to you.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 45

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Will be interested to see who and what influenced this young man to shoot innocent people at a place of worship. I don’t care what branch of religion people worship, innocent people do not deserve to be shot like this. Perhaps someday the nra might want to speak up about shootings like this, along with all of the legislators receiving nra money who have lost their way, souls, and morals. 

Anybody else getting tired of these shootings?

I'm sure we're all getting tired and upset with these shootings.  But instead of looking for someone to blame (like the Alt-Left does so well) let's look at the whole picture.

"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

So how about if Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Detroit St. Louis, etc. show us all how serious they are about this and take the guns from the outlaws/gang bangers first?  Otherwise good law-abiding citizens need their hand guns to protect their families.

Imo, just old school dogma comment.  If they truly cared, they would be after their Rep's and the gun lobby to do something!  All these people in this country...sorry, especially the littlest of victims, must not die in vain....just being children...going to school!!!

What is the inaccuracy in that "old school dogma"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 45

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

cm9889168 posted..

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.

Whether you or anyone else likes it or not ............. reality is that trump said "there are fine people on both sides"  in reference to the KKK and those protesting them in Charlottesvile.  The reality thingy is quite a pesky thing for trump supporters.

Surely you realize that the bold words above represent your thinking, not something President Trump expressed.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 45

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!

Oh the famous words of some Evangelists.  "Forgive me while I am killing you"

Hmm, not sure if that is a statement in regards to my post or just in general?

That is a general statement. that goes quite well with the mentality of some. But regrding guns,

They don't need to be outlawed. please that is the NRA propaganda to scare the bejesus out of the imbeciles.

What we need is gun control laws that work in the US not  at the State level but at the Federal level.

Background checks, no guns sold on the Internet. or see how they can guarantee the safety of others.

no attachments that can turn regular guns into machine guns.
keep good data. Federal data that will  be applied and  enforced.
Assault weapons belong in the military and not in the hands of regular citizens.

So, you see, yes the criminals will always have gun, that is why they are criminals and they can go to jail.  remember that?  What we need is impose controls on those that are not criminals and that want to have a guns

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 45

@cm9889168 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Will be interested to see who and what influenced this young man to shoot innocent people at a place of worship. I don’t care what branch of religion people worship, innocent people do not deserve to be shot like this. Perhaps someday the nra might want to speak up about shootings like this, along with all of the legislators receiving nra money who have lost their way, souls, and morals. 

Anybody else getting tired of these shootings?

I'm sure we're all getting tired and upset with these shootings.  But instead of looking for someone to blame (like the Alt-Left does so well) let's look at the whole picture.

So how about if Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Detroit St. Louis, etc. show us all how serious they are about this and take the guns from the outlaws/gang bangers first?  Otherwise good law-abiding citizens need their hand guns to protect their families.

Imo, just old school dogma comment.  If they truly cared, they would be after their Rep's and the gun lobby to do something!  All these people in this country...sorry, especially the littlest of victims, must not die in vain....just being children...going to school!!!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!

Oh the famous words of some Evangelists.  "Forgive me while I am killing you"

Hmm, not sure if that is a statement in regards to my post or just in general?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 45

@KidBoy2 wrote:

cm9889168 posted..

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.

Whether you or anyone else likes it or not ............. reality is that trump said "there are fine people on both sides"  in reference to the KKK and those protesting them in Charlottesvile.  The reality thingy is quite a pesky thing for trump supporters.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views