Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SHOOTING IN SYNAGOGUE IN POWAY CALIFORNIA

Message 31 of 45

@KidBoy2 wrote:
nazis_fine_people_heres_p...

============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.

I with that posters that criticized the Obamas for their expensive vacations, and their abuse to the tax payers, would have the same criticism for the weekly trips to Mar Lago for this President and how much is costing us tax payers.

And facts are facts, simply go back to what Trump said in after that girl was killed in Charlotteville . remember or is it easy to forget.?   posters want fact. see the clips, there are still ther.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 45

cm9889168 posted..

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 45

@Laurie42010 wrote:

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!

Oh the famous words of some Evangelists.  "Forgive me while I am killing you"

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 45

@williamb39198 wrote:

Will be interested to see who and what influenced this young man to shoot innocent people at a place of worship. I don’t care what branch of religion people worship, innocent people do not deserve to be shot like this. Perhaps someday the nra might want to speak up about shootings like this, along with all of the legislators receiving nra money who have lost their way, souls, and morals. 

Anybody else getting tired of these shootings?

I'm sure we're all getting tired and upset with these shootings.  But instead of looking for someone to blame (like the Alt-Left does so well) let's look at the whole picture.

"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

So how about if Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Detroit St. Louis, etc. show us all how serious they are about this and take the guns from the outlaws/gang bangers first?  Otherwise good law-abiding citizens need their hand guns to protect their families.

"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

Alt  right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in  the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

Always with the hate and needing someone to blame?  No source?  Spreading fake news? It was a 19 year old who maybe didn't like Jewish people...that sounds more like the Alt-Left if we have to guess.

It is the Conservatives who stand behind Israel and the Jewish people NOT the Alt-LeftWingers

I'll post the source here.  Twisting his words doesn't say much about the Alt-Left Wingers:

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 45

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

From information available at the present, neither the 'alt-right', NRA nor Trump had anything to do with the shooter.   But to some 'the usual suspects' are blamed!!!

The many examples of Trump's ANTI-SEMITIC comments and actions emboldens nut jobs like Mr. Earnest to take action against those of the JEWISH FAITH. To believe otherwise is naive.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 45

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Alt right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

==============================================================

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-poway-synagogue-shooting-20190427-story.html
A gunman armed with a semiautomatic rifle walked into a suburban San Diego County synagogue and opened fire on the congregation Saturday, killing one person and injuring three in an attack that authorities believe was motivated by hate.

A 19-year-old was arrested in connection with the shooting, authorities said. The gunman, who is white, entered Chabad of Poway on Chabad Way about 11:20 a.m. and started firing.

He was identified as John T. Earnest, a Rancho Penasquitos resident. He was arrested and is being questioned by homicide detectives.

Earnest appears to have written a letter posted on the Internet filled anti-Semitic screeds. In the letter, he also talked about the planning the attack.

---------------------
Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

Trump's words embolden ANTI-SEMITES such as John Earnest. Do you really think that Trump's recent reiteration of his FINE PEOPLE comments had NO effect on this ANTI-SEMITE? That's being naive.

Trump is no friend of JEWS or of Israel. He is friends of the far right in Israel and that's all.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 45

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

From information available at the present, neither the 'alt-right', NRA nor Trump had anything to do with the shooter.   But to some 'the usual suspects' are blamed!!!

Well, that's what they're noted for Tex!

And to wash their hands of any necessity to take action, your Repubs will send their usual "thoughts and prayers"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 45

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 45

Error,  Trump is a friend of Netanyahu. that  makes a big difference. This has alrfeady been defined as a hate crime. and the Alt right and the neo nazis  are known for these types of actions. Remember Charlotteville?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors